SSB Group Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd

About SSB Group Ltd: At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy

"After an initial consultation, which was very good, my file was handed over to another solicitor. His communication was terrible, sending me misleading and contradictory information and ultimately taking annual leave without passing the file onto another. He was very unprofessional and certainly not someone I might recommend."
"Given false hopes at original meeting and after 2years received virtual nothing from the will and feel we have been let down"
"I was dealt with in a robotic manner. I really needed someone to confide in but didn't get that at all. Constantly got other case histories quoted at me. Their biggest interest was how much they could get themselves."
"My will took nearly 4 months to finalise. When I received a draft it was incorrect and I was made to feel bad when I asked my solicitor to explain the wording. The solicitor was also very poor at getting back to me when I sent emails asking about progress. I then met with somebody else who informed me that my solicitor had left and they were unsure about the wording as well and had to ask a colleague. I returned a week later to sign the will."
I am extremely sorry to hear of the experience tha you had with us. Due to us being let down by a a solicitor who should have been joining us but then changed her mind, we had to bring in a locum solicitor over the period that you refer to. Unfortunately that locum was appalling in her standarsd of work and we are currently preparing a case against her. I am so sorry that you suffered as a consequence of that happening. We do have a complaints procedure (which is set out in our terms of engagement) and I do wish that you had raised your complaint through that process. However, I accept your complaint and I will write you to detail how we will resolve it. Apolgies again, it is not the standard of work that we accept at this firm.
Jeremy Brooke - Partner
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 280 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access