SSB Group Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd

About SSB Group Ltd: At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy

"Felt thoroughly let down by SSB law. Passed amongst different people during the long drawn out process. They didn't build a decent case. I think they were out of there depth with my claim. In the end I felt like I was the one being taken to court, not the other way round. They caused me a lot of stress and anxiety that I am still having to deal with. In particular Joanne Brookes is one member of the team NOT to deal with. Sefton Miller was bought in at the end to try and piece together a very bad job. Very disappointed with this company as a whole."
"I don't feel SSB LAW really took this case to heart. I was passed around from solicitor to solicitor, over a long period of time, there wasn't a good enough case made for me, even though I tried my best to assist them with information. We lost the case, and the defendants told several untruths that were not picked up on by my barrister, I felt completely let down by the company. I think the NATIONAL ACCIDENT HELPLINE need to do a lot more research into there solicitors that they recommend to clients like myself. I wasted time and money with this company I'm afraid."
"Mr brookes constantly ignoring calls and emails. Took over my daughters matter in January, still no movement on the matter whatsoever and has now resorted to ignoring calls. His staff are rude and don't know their own policies - i asked to speak to the complaints manager for jeremy brookes only to be told it was jeremy clearly this is incorrect as he can not supervise himself duh! Complaint ongoing and legal ombudsman contacted."
"This firm has been a complete waste of time. Last July Mr Brooke telephoned to say he had taken Over from our solicitor as they had folded. And a few conversations my partner had with him sounded as though he was the business. How Wrong !! Last November Mr Brooke passed our information onto miss hurt. You know those people who arent interested in what your saying. And talk over you Annoying is an understatement. And has she done anything NO. They have sat on their hands and done absolutely nothing to help my partners situation. So much so. His greedy brother has been able to have him removed as an executor and now has total control over everything that happens. This brother also stole £21,000. From his mothers bank accounts. And had the locks changed in the house. He has been able to get away with everything. Too much to mention here. And yet. This company have allowed it. ! Do yourself a favour. And stay clear. This company will be a waste of your money. If you have a smooth straight forward complaint. Then they maybe good. But if there’s any contention they don’t care. Why should they. They get paid anyway regardless of you losing everything what was supposed to come to you. They ignore calls. Emails. Texts. Even telling you when you finally get through that they are busy on more important matters. So. Go elsewhere. The only people who win here. Are these solicitors. They don’t care about you or your situation. And for the privilege of you forking out £200 an Hour for absolutely nothing ! 1"
"SSB LAW HAS BEEN VERY PERFESSIONAL AWAYS HELPED ME WITH MY PAPER WORK AND SOLVED MY CASE VERY WELL SPECIAL THANKS TO HELEN TONKS VERY IMPRESSED HAPPY WITH THE EFFORT COMMYNICATION RESPONSE WITH MY CASE THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN B RANA"
"What a waste of time. If they are unable to make a decent profit then thats you case thrown out of the window. What a disgusting company...."
"There only interested in easy cases where they can get 30% of your payout for doing as little as possible. Solicitor I was dealing with advised me to get barristers opinion before they would take on case but didn't tell me that I should of got a medical report before obtaining barristers opinion . When I phoned solisitor to discuss she was very condescending didn't listen to what I was saying then had nerve to try and charge me for a call that lasted a long time because she was constantly arguing with me. They have made me waste £1400 getting a useless barristers opinion."
"dont believe a word they tell you, never rerturn communications.have a complaint in with them and it still hasnt been dealt with 10 weeks later. i now have the ombudsman involved. they are upto £2700 in costs now and i am still waiting for the court case a year and a half on. i have a witness and the third party dont. this company also ask 25% of your claim. only expecting £2000. proper pile of pooh stay clear"
"Exploiters. That what they are. No win no fee my foot. There is a loophole in there system. Please stay away."
"lied about not telling about previous claims then said I breached my CFA complete lies stay well clear of this sham of a firm shocking is putting it mildly"
"When I paid for my divorce I did expect to get the decree nisi through the post without having to send an email to prompt them,as my now ex wife received it first.just one of a few niggles."
"Scam artists !!!! Avoid"
"Have never dealt with a company who has lack in communication. Every time I spoke to the company it's because I contacted them. It's been 6months since my last phone call and a year since I first instructed them!!! Don't bother..."
"had my case for over three months before they realised they had not contacted my witness ,never get back in touch or tell you how the case is progressing, dont inform you expenses even when asked( send you total owed not what work they have done ). stay away you have been warned."
"I asked SSB Law to provide a professional will service. They proceeded to sign me up - without my permission - to their spam list. They send e-mails with misleading subjects like "About your claim" - designed to mislead people into thinking that the e-mail is relevant to them. But, it's not, it's just phishing for injury claims. I expect this behaviour from cowboy companies who scam and phish and mislead and coldcall to get their business. Not from a professional service. http://imgur.com/kvEOL2C"
Thank you for your feedback. The permisson to use your email address to notify you of services and events which you may be interested in is derived from paragraph 16.7 of the terms and conditions of business which is sent to all clients at the outset of our relationship. We did not receive a communication from you to say that you did not want to receive such notifications, although to be fair it took just 6 days from you contacting us to complete the work that you asked us to do. As soon as you made us aware of your complaint your name was removed from the list.
You had been sent an email (in error) that had ben designed for customers who had previously enquired about personal injury claims.
We do not send spam emails - we do try to keep our customers informed. Once again I can only apologise for the fact that we made an error in relation to the services that you might be interested in and in doing so that we upset you.
I am pleased to say that I have not been made aware of any other similar complaints so I am satisfied that it was an isolated incident.
Kind regards
Jeremy Brooke - Partner
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 280 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access