SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
SSB Law dealt with my case efficiently and were most helpful,clear and explained everything in detail. I had a successful conclusion to my case.
Thank you SSB Law.
My case was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Communication was good throughout.
SSB Law were wonderful dealing with my recent divorce. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and made what could have been a very difficult time easy and painless.
Ssb Law helped me by listening to me and believed in me and if I didn't understand anything, they would take their time to explain. In the end I go about result. Well done Ssb Law.
It was a long process but I eventually received my compensation claim. I am happy that SSB did a good job with a successful outcome.
I have used SSB Law twice recently - for a deed of name change and also a pre-nuptial agreement.
Soicitor Kathryn Gale in both instances, took on board my requirements and also communicated well with me over email, as I was unable to take calls during office hours. Both pieces of work carried out efficiently and all questions I raised answered promptly and clearly.
Happy with the service and work.
Ssb law Leah wheeler did a fantastic job with my divorce, explained everything, highly recommended
Kathryn Gale is brilliant she listens to u don't leave u hanging in there she knows her job 100% she has helped me let her help u fully recommended she is amazing Debbie Russell Bristol.
Fantastic Leah wheeler was out standing in sorting my divorce in such a short time
SSB Law helped me with my Divorce. I am truly great full to all involved. I will recommend to my friends & family. Thanks so much.

Elaine McCourt
Good and very easy to work with thankyou
Jess and Alice have been supportive during this procedure for which I am very grateful. They reassured and guided me through the process to a successful conclusion? I would highly recommend this company.
Fantastic service from start to finish, very friendly, great communication & very informative, would highly recommend ....
SSB law was very helpful in any questions and works swiftly to close my case. And the lass that was working my case was extremely good.
I found that ssb law was extremely helpful with any question I had and assisted me with my issue very well esp the lass dealing with my case. Highly recommend
Absolutely outstanding service from Leah Wheeler, from the day I first filed for my divorce to the final day, she has been very helpful & informative, nothing was too much trouble.... would highly recommend ... very happy client ☺️
l would like to take this time to say a big thank you to the staff at ssb law........your help in gaining me compensation for my claim is greatly appreciated ......l was declined by a different company, as they said my age was against me, you took me on and l am so grateful for your help and understanding.......your customer service is second to none, again thank you so much......keep up the good work for others....l will recommend you to family and friends
I was very impressed with ssb law and found they made my divorce very hassle free
Straightforward no messing about. Kept up to date with all proceedings. Reasonable costs.
Leah at SSB law handled my divorce with a fantastic attitude and always happy to help, very pleased of the way it was all handled and always helpful
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 345 reviews