SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Couldn’t have gone better very helpful in every way so Thankyou Especially helen tones
I was very happy with the out come of my claim recommend the SSB LAW TO ANYONE VERY GOOD
SSB Law helped us with our wills. They gave us clear advice and were prompt in submitting drafts and revisions.
Excellent service I will recommend them to anyone who asked me for a solicitor
I was very happy with everything they did Leah was very helpful and kind from start to finish thank you once again
I got a fantastic service and made my divorce so simple and easy to deal with through a tough time I would like to thank Leigh who felt with my case she was very helpful and kind from the beginning till the end thank you five star 🌟
Simple straightforward advice. No complicated paperwork always at the end of a phone. Would highly recommend
Great service took all the hassle and worry away from me. Always kept up to date with what was happening. I would highly recommend this company
Very good service
Excellent service together with valuable legal advice. In plain English. Which gave me the confidence to utilise their service for other legal matters. Thank you.
At a very emotional time this company made things as pain free as possible , always at the end of the phone with reassurance! Highly recommend them ! Many thanks !
Was very impressed by the service offered , The staff were always helpful when I asked for progress. Will recommend this company to anyone. Cannot thank them enough for their help and professional service.
Very happy with the whole service and communication received . Correct advice and time scale was all very good overall a good company who I would use again and reasonable prices
The service provided by SSB Law was excellent, I was kept informed all the way through the process as to what would happen next and the approximate time scale involved. As a client based overseas this was exactly what I needed to know - excellent communication.
I would definitely recommend SSB Law. The customer service is fantastic!! I was always called back when promised, and was continuously kept up to date with my case even if my solicitor wasn't in the office. Nothing is a problem and they speak in a language you will understand. thank you
my experience, phone calls emails and advice to and from Leah my solicitor was excellent. I am so happy that she helped me a lots to exit my problem with a little money and time. She was always very good to understand my point of view. please tell her Thank you on my behalf
The contact is easy, the answers are fast and clear.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your help and guidance throughout my divorce proceedings. I really appreciate what you have done and your efficiency with dealing with all aspects of the divorce saving me a lot of trouble and worries of not knowing what to do next. Thank you again for all you have done
I've already recommended ssb law to a number of people as I was very happy with the service provided for me. I only had one issue that was resolved hence a four star rating not five.
Mr brookes constantly ignoring calls and emails. Took over my daughters matter in January, still no movement on the matter whatsoever and has now resorted to ignoring calls. His staff are rude and don't know their own policies - i asked to speak to the complaints manager for jeremy brookes only to be told it was jeremy clearly this is incorrect as he can not supervise himself duh! Complaint ongoing and legal ombudsman contacted.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 300 reviews