SSB Law Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Law made you happy

"Extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient service."
"Jessica and the rest of the family have been absolutely amazing and very supportive through a very difficult time we went through."
"they dealt with my claim professionally & always got back to me when they said they would."
"Very helpful and friendly. Efficient and kept in communication every step of the way. Would recommend to friends and family."
"They respond straight away and excellent communication.Trusted them 100% with my divorce"
"SSB work to a fixed price, which they give you in advance and stick to. This works very well, especially in probate matter, such as I had. Probate inevitably takes time, but they explained this to me at each stage, and I understood what was going on. Fast, reliable service, with a smile."
"Highly appreciated. I have been their client and they sorted my matter in a very best way. Specially eecomand HELEN. Her work was just awesome. Wish her good luck. Thank You."
"Very cooperative and professional legal team. Helen Tonk dealt my case with professional way. I highly recommend this firm for any legal issue."
"Hi what a efficient service,Helen Tonks was so help full and always replied straight away. From start to finish divorce through in 6 months and no hidden fees or costs."
"Hi, very friendly and efficient ,keeping me updated on matters which through law took rather a long time to resolve."
"Wow where do I start ssb law are one of the most understanding,caring and very very supportive to their clients they give you 100% and much more when they represent you..I had the most amazing journey with ssb law and my lovely solicitor Stacie hurt who goes that extra mile to make sure you are taken care of she is wonderful and she keeps you 100% up to date there isn't enough room on here for me to say their aren't enough words ssb law is the best ever who have their clients wellbeing at heart I would recommend them any day to anyone they are the best..You won't be disappointed and you will certainly never get better than this company or it's solicitors"
"Helped me get rid of my douche husband. Thanks!"
"Given false hopes at original meeting and after 2years received virtual nothing from the will and feel we have been let down"
"Amazing service from start to finish"
"After my father died we needed to apply for probate. Although I was initially drawn to the fixed fee, after contacting SSB through the website I was contacted very quickly by Victoria who was very helpful. She made the whole process easy at a difficult time and nothing was too much trouble. Probate was granted within a short period of time and she kept us informed throughout. I would not hesitate to use SSB again or recommend them to anyone."
"Brilliant and professional Service from both Angela & Leah. Always kept updated and always answered any questions promptly. Very Happy with outcome. I would Recommend SSB Law."
"I contacted SSB Law for Divorce proceedings and as I lived so far away I was a bit concerned how we could correspond but from day one they explained the process and was very helpful to the end. I would recommend SSB Law to everyone."
"Close to hand as I work nearby and you’d see me quickly."
"Victoria helped me out with a hard and upsetting situation. She dealt with it with kindness and utter professionalism."
"profesional service"