SSB Group Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd

About SSB Group Ltd: At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Click Here

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy

"Very good service , always returned emails , and helped me understand what was happening, when things became confusing , my divorce was stress free"
"thank you so much to lauren spinks who took my case on from my OLD solicitors who did not help but lauren was excellant through out from start to finish was kept informed how my claim was going and she was succesfulin getting what i was entitled to so thank you so much lauren would definately use you again if i was ever in a sitaution like that again."
"Felt thoroughly let down by SSB law. Passed amongst different people during the long drawn out process. They didn't build a decent case. I think they were out of there depth with my claim. In the end I felt like I was the one being taken to court, not the other way round. They caused me a lot of stress and anxiety that I am still having to deal with. In particular Joanne Brookes is one member of the team NOT to deal with. Sefton Miller was bought in at the end to try and piece together a very bad job. Very disappointed with this company as a whole."
"I don't feel SSB LAW really took this case to heart. I was passed around from solicitor to solicitor, over a long period of time, there wasn't a good enough case made for me, even though I tried my best to assist them with information. We lost the case, and the defendants told several untruths that were not picked up on by my barrister, I felt completely let down by the company. I think the NATIONAL ACCIDENT HELPLINE need to do a lot more research into there solicitors that they recommend to clients like myself. I wasted time and money with this company I'm afraid."
"Excellent service provided by Victoria at SSB Law, she was caring and compassionate, communicated well with us and would highly recommend. Thank you."
"The addministrator for our previous law firm, whom were no good, sent our file to SSB law. Once Victoria Cook got the file she was a breath of fresh air, she inherited a three year old case, and even with hold ups from others helped to resolve it in one year. I wish we had had her on the case from the beginning!"
"An efficient service delivered in an efficient but, most importantly, friendly manner. Clear explanations and advice given. A pleasure all round"
"SSB Law dealt with my case efficiently and were most helpful,clear and explained everything in detail. I had a successful conclusion to my case. Thank you SSB Law."
"My case was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Communication was good throughout."
"SSB Law were wonderful dealing with my recent divorce. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and made what could have been a very difficult time easy and painless."
"Ssb Law helped me by listening to me and believed in me and if I didn't understand anything, they would take their time to explain. In the end I go about result. Well done Ssb Law."
"It was a long process but I eventually received my compensation claim. I am happy that SSB did a good job with a successful outcome."
"I have used SSB Law twice recently - for a deed of name change and also a pre-nuptial agreement. Soicitor Kathryn Gale in both instances, took on board my requirements and also communicated well with me over email, as I was unable to take calls during office hours. Both pieces of work carried out efficiently and all questions I raised answered promptly and clearly. Happy with the service and work."
"Ssb law Leah wheeler did a fantastic job with my divorce, explained everything, highly recommended"
"Kathryn Gale is brilliant she listens to u don't leave u hanging in there she knows her job 100% she has helped me let her help u fully recommended she is amazing Debbie Russell Bristol."
"Fantastic Leah wheeler was out standing in sorting my divorce in such a short time"
"SSB Law helped me with my Divorce. I am truly great full to all involved. I will recommend to my friends & family. Thanks so much. Elaine McCourt"
"Good and very easy to work with thankyou"
"Jess and Alice have been supportive during this procedure for which I am very grateful. They reassured and guided me through the process to a successful conclusion? I would highly recommend this company."
"Fantastic service from start to finish, very friendly, great communication & very informative, would highly recommend ...."
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 292 reviews