SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
The people at SSB has been fantastic and have done everything you could possibly ask in order for my accident claim to be settled. I would absolutely recommend them to anybody who needed a committed and very professional law company to look after their claim. Thank you again😎
I had a complex medical negligence claim dealt by SSB. This was dealt by Emily intialy and then with Margaret Harvey who right from the first call to the completion of the case were consistent, supportive,highly professional and most importantly provided with positive outcome. Its an excellent company. I would highly recommend it. Thank you Margaret for all your hard work and happy outcome. I am grateful for all you have done for me.
After a disastrous period with Direct Line fighting my corner on a claim (don't listen to their tv ads, total waste of space), I had the fortune to use SSB who within weeks had brought about success. I had a wonderful young lady, Lauren Spinks who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She persisted and obtained a bigger payout than I thought possible so thank you again Lauren.
I recommend SSB to anybody as I had almost given up when I came across them by chance.
My case worker Janine Rogers was fantastic with me from beginning to end. Very well spoken kept me updated and was very patient with me when I was not very good at replying on time. Thank you for that. I was not messed about as had been the case before with my previous solicitors who dropped the case after years of stringing me along! and Janine was straight to the point, knew what she was doing, patient friendly and determined. I have no complaints Janine did a great job. I would recommend her to everyone! I am grateful to have had her help, advice and assistance and I felt that she really wanted to help can not thank you enough.
Had a claim since 2016 with them got cleared after 4years I had to chase the solicitors up everytime...always different reasons why it’s takint so long..and then when’s it did get settled I got less money then they offered at the beginning never using you again...
After my first lawyer dropped the case SSB picked up the baton so to speak and won the case for me. It was a case fraught with complications and we were up against a powerful insurance company. (Don't you just love them?). My lawyer had not only to fight them but handle me at the same time and I was no easy client. Nicola Race not only earned my business but my respect and admiration. Her professionalism shone through every time.
Prior to contacting SSB Law I had been with two separate solicitors and each of them gave up on my case. Within a few weeks, James Isaac-Barker of SSB had picked up all the relevant information from various sources and has recently finalised my claim satisfactorily for me.
I appreciate his commitment and tenacity in dealing with my claim and would recommend SSB Law wholeheartedly.
I am so thankful to Imperium law solicitors for all the work they did on my behalf. They were through and conscientious in their conducting of my case , and always kept me in the loop.
I have no hesitation in recommending them.
very professional and curtious
Approached the firm and was assigned to Phil Jackson who represented us in a Professional Negligence claim against our conveyancing solicitor.

Phil was very engaging, professional and always came back to us quickly.

Phil was successful in both helping us to get some justice in respect to how we were treated and protected us when the defendant effectively tried to bully us through protracted court proceedings and ridiculous attempts at costs orders.

Have already recommended to plenty in the estate.
SSB have been extremely helpful with my case and I could not recommend them more. My solicitor James Isaac-Barker went above and beyond and acted very professional throughout. I would definitely use them again and have recommended them to family and friends also.
Excellent, handled my case very well. Prompt responses and quality service.
Ssb was really nice and helpfull. They cooperated with me all the time and very kind person. Customer service was exceptional. Thanks SSB for your help.
I found SSB very helpful , and listened to what I said . Anthony Reed even phoned me from home to discuss /inform me of updates . I even got emails if he could not contact me. Then Josh Proud took over my case towards the end ,and got it finished quickly and my half of the money from my late father's house was in my bank quickly.
The service was up and beyond, it was only a small claim, but you felt important, and they cared! You are not a number, u get treated as a person, like family they take the time. We where accorded much more help. Thus service outstanding! My wife has all there details, as u need someone how u can trust. Thank u
After being messed around and strung along for months with another solicitors I decided I needed to move and contacted Ssb where I was given help straight away and it didn’t take long at all before they had built my case and sorted everything out for me, would recommend them to any one and I wish I went with these guys first!
My case involved a claim for personal injury which occurred many years earlier. Consequently this presented difficulties with the claim but Janine Gurr, a Director of Imperium Law, guided me through the process in a most professional manner.
This resulted in a successful and satisfactory outcome.
I am most happy to reccomend this company and award it five stars!
My initial experience was slow and somewhat repetitive as I was originally assigned a solicitor who appeared to have very little interest in the claim however I was then assigned to an amazing Litigation Executive (Janine R) who was extremely attentive, efficient and supportive. From the moment my case was referred I have been extremely happy with the service received including; quick responses, full knowledge on this history of my case- despite the accident happening nearly 4 years prior. No emails or calls went unanswered and every question, worry or frustration was quickly put at ease with her professionalism. To be honest, before Janine was assigned to my case this review may have been very different. I would now happily use SSB in future.
Prompt efficient knowledgeable service