SSB Law Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Law made you happy

"Absolutely outstanding service from Leah Wheeler, from the day I first filed for my divorce to the final day, she has been very helpful & informative, nothing was too much trouble.... would highly recommend ... very happy client ☺️"
"l would like to take this time to say a big thank you to the staff at ssb law........your help in gaining me compensation for my claim is greatly appreciated ......l was declined by a different company, as they said my age was against me, you took me on and l am so grateful for your help and understanding.......your customer service is second to none, again thank you so much......keep up the good work for others....l will recommend you to family and friends"
"I was very impressed with ssb law and found they made my divorce very hassle free"
"Straightforward no messing about. Kept up to date with all proceedings. Reasonable costs."
"Leah at SSB law handled my divorce with a fantastic attitude and always happy to help, very pleased of the way it was all handled and always helpful"
"I was kept updated on the procress of my case..stacie was always honest and straight talking and took the time to explain things to me i would not hesitate to use ssp law again.."
"The initial contact with Leah the Executive of SSB Law was what made me go ahead with their services. She was very helpful ,informative & took the time to explain things so that whey would be clearer to me. Even though our communication was mainly email based , it was always prompt. Leah and her team provided the right assistance for the required needs .It was a pleasure to work with SSB"
"SSB Law provided me with hope from the very start. I put my case forward and after a relentless effort on their behalf they managed to get to the truth and finally get justice for me & my family. I really feel that they went that extra mile and doing so got a impressive result. I will always be eternally grateful to everyone on the team who have been exceptional in winning the day. Thank you."
"Very professional and relaxed, I did not feel intimindated by the law. I had many questions, all of which were answered and explained fully to me in a way I understood. Victoria was very helpful with her advice invaluable. I would fully recommend."
"Responded to my queries in a timely manner. Made recommended adjustments to my documents that was favourable to all parties. Matter handled and settled in the most professional manner. Very thankful."
"I phoned several Law Firms to take on my case before finally getting in touch with SSB Law. I was delighted with the service I received from one of their Litigation Executives, namely, Malwina Modrak. She dealt with my PI case with no problems whatsoever! I HIGHLY recommend this Company and it's very efficient staff. Thanks for a great service!"
"Leah served me very well keeping me updated and answering any of my questions promptly"
"Thanks very much for a very professional service you provided"
"Hi I can't thank them enough for all they have done, after one solicitor took the case on and after one year telt me he was not taken it on, Ssb law done amazing and would most definitely recommend them to anyone needing the professional services they offer, and I would like to thank Jess for been so helpful and doing everything you have it means so much thank you Andrew"
"From start to finish of my divorce SSB Law where very helpful and professional through a difficult time. Would definitely recommend there services!"
"Divorce was fulfilled in time as told, Great communication."
"I’m really happy with the services the communication was excellent. They kept me informed and the price was very good"
"Excellent service could not fault them in any i would highly recommended them"
"After an initial consultation, which was very good, my file was handed over to another solicitor. His communication was terrible, sending me misleading and contradictory information and ultimately taking annual leave without passing the file onto another. He was very unprofessional and certainly not someone I might recommend."
SSB Law is rated 4.57 based on 270 reviews