SSB Law Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

How would you rate SSB Law?

"best experience in all respects, I would highly recommend Angela Lally and her law firm, very pleased"
"Very very expensive, but other than that a good service."
Jeremy Weyman
Verified Reviewer
"There only interested in easy cases where they can get 30% of your payout for doing as little as possible. Solicitor I was dealing with advised me to get barristers opinion before they would take on case but didn't tell me that I should of got a medical report before obtaining barristers opinion . When I phoned solisitor to discuss she was very condescending didn't listen to what I was saying then had nerve to try and charge me for a call that lasted a long time because she was constantly arguing with me. They have made me waste £1400 getting a useless barristers opinion."
Mr Paul Rimes
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service from the start to the finish thank you SSB law"
Charis Lissenden
Unverified Reviewer
"My claim was quite lengthy but using you as my solicitors made it more bareable. A big thank you to Nicola Race who assisted me throughout and was very helpful and supportive the whole way through."
"My divorce was one of the most stressful things I’ve ever had to deal with Angela and Leah were both fantastic in the way they handled it for me communication was great and they always took the time to explain anything and everything I didn’t understand I would highly recommend using these guys should you find yourself in the unfortunate position of going through divorce again a big thanks to Angela and Leah"
Mrs Dawn Lorraine Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Good communication and very helpful"
"They were extremely thorough in their initial questioning and information gathering. They told me they did this simply so THEY had the correct information and 100% of the facts. They told me exactly what their terms were from the outset, so there was no confusion or misunderstanding. They then went to work on my behalf, in a very professional and business like manner, keeping me informed at every stage of development of their negotiations with the other parties. The compensation they got foe me was WELL ABOVE what I expected and they paid me promptly. I cannot recommend this Company and more highly than I do. I would ALWAYS recommend this Company to anyone."
Mrs Jennifer Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with how helpful and efficient SSB law are. Would definitely recommend."
"I was dealing with a difficult financial settlement following a divorce and wasn't getting anywhere. Once I appointed SSB Law to represent me, things started moving in the direction of a fair settlement. Angela Lally provided with effective guidance and kind support and, together with the outstanding barrister she appointed to represent me in court, she achieved an outcome that I would only have dreamed of. Thank you for a job very well done."
"I am very Happy with the way my Lawyer Stacie Hurt helped me at a very emotional time. Stacie was Professional in every way, nothing was too trouble. I am very happy with the outcome in so many ways. Thank you very much for your kindness Stacie. Thank you you SSB Law."
Mr Paul Stephen Caylor
Verified Buyer
"My experience was very emotional as things very personal had to be addressd. My Lawyer Stacie Hurt was in my opinion the most professional lawyer i have ever dealt with . Stacie was very supportive while at the same time put my case forward in such a way that made me feel like the truth would finally come out and all the years of being branded the bad guy would be resolved.. In the end I received a financial statement and although it fell short of what i deserved , i came away feeling vindicated and that in its self was and is a wonderful feeling . Thank you Stacie and thank you ssb law"
Mrs Maggie Fowler
Verified Buyer
"They supported me through a difficult financial situation resulting in a good outcome"
Mr Robert Underhay
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks for your service, I didn't expect to get the service I got for the price I paid. I would recommend SSB Law. Thank you again for helping me through a difficult time of my life. Kind regards Robert U"
Mrs Janice Anderson
Verified Buyer
"SSB Law were extremely efficient, and helpfully!"
"Excellent service, informed throughout, no hidden costs, a probate problem I started off by having little hope but Stacie Hurt worked hard and finished better than I expected. Thankyou."
Mr Raymond Audsley
Verified Buyer
"you achieved what I asked of you."
"I was dealt with in a robotic manner. I really needed someone to confide in but didn't get that at all. Constantly got other case histories quoted at me. Their biggest interest was how much they could get themselves."
"They were polite and professional although I had to do quite a lot of chasing up of the progress. I was led to believe my divorce would be finalized in about 4-5 months which would be around August 2017 - it didn't actually happen until January 2018."
"To the maximum extent, very helpful, considerate, & efficient."
SSB Law is rated 4.54 based on 168 reviews