SSB Law Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

How would you rate SSB Law ?

"Excellent service together with valuable legal advice. In plain English. Which gave me the confidence to utilise their service for other legal matters. Thank you."
"At a very emotional time this company made things as pain free as possible , always at the end of the phone with reassurance! Highly recommend them ! Many thanks !"
"Was very impressed by the service offered , The staff were always helpful when I asked for progress. Will recommend this company to anyone. Cannot thank them enough for their help and professional service."
"Very happy with the whole service and communication received . Correct advice and time scale was all very good overall a good company who I would use again and reasonable prices"
"The service provided by SSB Law was excellent, I was kept informed all the way through the process as to what would happen next and the approximate time scale involved. As a client based overseas this was exactly what I needed to know - excellent communication."
"I would definitely recommend SSB Law. The customer service is fantastic!! I was always called back when promised, and was continuously kept up to date with my case even if my solicitor wasn't in the office. Nothing is a problem and they speak in a language you will understand. thank you"
"my experience, phone calls emails and advice to and from Leah my solicitor was excellent. I am so happy that she helped me a lots to exit my problem with a little money and time. She was always very good to understand my point of view. please tell her Thank you on my behalf"
"The contact is easy, the answers are fast and clear."
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your help and guidance throughout my divorce proceedings. I really appreciate what you have done and your efficiency with dealing with all aspects of the divorce saving me a lot of trouble and worries of not knowing what to do next. Thank you again for all you have done"
"I am Posting this on Behalf of My Wife. Very Bad Company, My case was handed to Express solicitors to handle my injury claim, When the case got to court I was represented by a barrister that was very unprepared and pick to pieces by the 3rd parties lawyer. The barrister that was supplied said to me that the witness statement was very poorly written. Of coarse this was prepared by express solicitors. From the start I had to chase all contact and had to supply the same info on different occasions. To express solicitors you are just a case Number and nothing more. I would seriously advise people to do there research before they commit to this shambles. Remember you do have a choice, do not chose them. I Am only leaving 1 star as this is the minimum you can leave."
"I've already recommended ssb law to a number of people as I was very happy with the service provided for me. I only had one issue that was resolved hence a four star rating not five."
"Mr brookes constantly ignoring calls and emails. Took over my daughters matter in January, still no movement on the matter whatsoever and has now resorted to ignoring calls. His staff are rude and don't know their own policies - i asked to speak to the complaints manager for jeremy brookes only to be told it was jeremy clearly this is incorrect as he can not supervise himself duh! Complaint ongoing and legal ombudsman contacted."
"This firm has been a complete waste of time. Last July Mr Brooke telephoned to say he had taken Over from our solicitor as they had folded. And a few conversations my partner had with him sounded as though he was the business. How Wrong !! Last November Mr Brooke passed our information onto miss hurt. You know those people who arent interested in what your saying. And talk over you Annoying is an understatement. And has she done anything NO. They have sat on their hands and done absolutely nothing to help my partners situation. So much so. His greedy brother has been able to have him removed as an executor and now has total control over everything that happens. This brother also stole £21,000. From his mothers bank accounts. And had the locks changed in the house. He has been able to get away with everything. Too much to mention here. And yet. This company have allowed it. ! Do yourself a favour. And stay clear. This company will be a waste of your money. If you have a smooth straight forward complaint. Then they maybe good. But if there’s any contention they don’t care. Why should they. They get paid anyway regardless of you losing everything what was supposed to come to you. They ignore calls. Emails. Texts. Even telling you when you finally get through that they are busy on more important matters. So. Go elsewhere. The only people who win here. Are these solicitors. They don’t care about you or your situation. And for the privilege of you forking out £200 an Hour for absolutely nothing ! 1"
"Good solicitor overall, made the whole process A lot easier to understand"
"Excellent service friendly experienced staff and value for money"
"I want to say thank you to SSB LAW dealt with my case very proffessionaly Special thanks to helen tonks who was dealing with my case also everything was done under pressure very good communication received all my paper work in the time limit i was told throughout my case special thanks again to my case provider HELEN TONKS 👍"
"SSB LAW HAS BEEN VERY PERFESSIONAL AWAYS HELPED ME WITH MY PAPER WORK AND SOLVED MY CASE VERY WELL SPECIAL THANKS TO HELEN TONKS VERY IMPRESSED HAPPY WITH THE EFFORT COMMYNICATION RESPONSE WITH MY CASE THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN B RANA"
"Very helpful in clearly explaining options and guiding us through a difficult time. Stacie Hurt and Amy Byne acted very professionally and I would recommend"
"been very good in helping me with everything and understaining ."
"I'm very happy with the out come and thank you my lawyer it when quickly so I would love to say thank you so much"
SSB Law is rated 4.51 based on 213 reviews