SSB Law Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Law made you happy

"Leah served me very well keeping me updated and answering any of my questions promptly"
"Thanks very much for a very professional service you provided"
"Hi I can't thank them enough for all they have done, after one solicitor took the case on and after one year telt me he was not taken it on, Ssb law done amazing and would most definitely recommend them to anyone needing the professional services they offer, and I would like to thank Jess for been so helpful and doing everything you have it means so much thank you Andrew"
"From start to finish of my divorce SSB Law where very helpful and professional through a difficult time. Would definitely recommend there services!"
"Excellent"
"Divorce was fulfilled in time as told, Great communication."
"I’m really happy with the services the communication was excellent. They kept me informed and the price was very good"
"Excellent service could not fault them in any i would highly recommended them"
"After an initial consultation, which was very good, my file was handed over to another solicitor. His communication was terrible, sending me misleading and contradictory information and ultimately taking annual leave without passing the file onto another. He was very unprofessional and certainly not someone I might recommend."
"Overview Reviews About SSB Law Logo SSB Law Reviews 7 • Poor Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Reviews Excellent 0% Great 0% Average 0% Poor 0% Bad 100% Filter by: SIMON SIMON 3 reviews Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Published 5 days ago Avoid at all cost..Hired Stacy Hurt to… Avoid at all cost..Hired Stacy Hurt to resolve an inheritance case which dragged on for nearly 2 years. All she did was send a few hard written letters and when they did not respond and needed court action . She disappeared never responded to emails or telephone calls. She then passed the case to another so called lawyer who wanted £750.00 for an answer from a supposed senior barrister even though the agreement was no win no fee..He was just as useless.. Mick Alphonse Mick Alphonse 2 reviews Star 1 Star 2 Star 3 Star 4 Star 5 Published 30 September 2018 I decided to use SSB Law after I seen… I decided to use SSB Law after I seen an advert from them. Everything was going ok when towards the end I received a letter from the usual Stuart White stating I need to fill a form for if I need support with payment. I was confused so I tried to get in touch Stuart just to ask the question. The letter gave me 14 days to reply or the case would be closed. So I tried to ring Stuart nearly everyday for the 2 weeks, I left messages on his phone, even spoke to receptionist and left messages for him to ring me. I even sent emails. My 2 weeks is up now, but it looks like Stuart decided this case was not going to make him money so Stuart just decided to ignore all my messages. Its a shame really as all Stuart had to do was just tell me that he decided not to take on the case and I would of been fine with this. Stuart has cost me time and effort trying to contact him and I am sure if this was the other way around Stuart White would of charged me for his time. I certainly won't be using SSB Law if that's how SSB Law work. My son is in his last years of becoming a solicitor which I am looking forward to. I will be taking this further about SSB Law as I am not happy."
"So thankful I chose SSB Law to handle my divorce, I felt supported, informed and involved I so appreciated the human touch I have found missing from other solicitors. Their attention to detail was first class and although a very difficult time for me it was made much easier by having this amazing team on my side. My heartfelt thanks to everyone at SSB Law, but especially to Helen"
"Very good service from start to finish. Kept informed at all stages of what was happening. Actually listen to you when needed and act on what ever actions required. Would recommend to anyone"
"If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer look no further. SSB law took my case after another company let me down. They acted on my behalf in a professional manner and got me compensation that was fair and just. I would recommend them to anyone needing legal service."
"SSB Law what can I say, I phoned them gave them all the information they asked for and then sat back and left it to the team, they kept in touch at all times and as for the fee they charge? This was second to none. I am so happy with everything the team plus Helen Tonks’s well done guys and thanks."
"Kept me well informed and updated absolutely brilliant"
"Good service , attention , answer all emails and phone calls , advice and help with all my process."
"I am so happy the way Helen helped me with my divorce,I would recommend Ssb law to my friends, it would be 10 stars or more for Helen thank you so much for everything she has done"
"Not having any experience with solicitors, I was very unsure as what was what, BUT i can say honestly WOW, it was like having your best friend help you, quick,informative,pleasant and on the dot advice. Cannot THANK YOU ENOUGH, Victoria Cook xx Thank you xx"
"Exellent service happily recommend them"
"Absolutely awesome superb done everything Helen said she was going to do kepted me update throughout the process"
SSB Law is rated 4.52 based on 242 reviews