SSB Group Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd

About SSB Group Ltd: At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy

"I give you NO STARS lack of communication only communicates via letter, NEVER replies to phone messages. I would NEVER recommend this company....."
"Not the best really"
"Always there to help when needed 2nd time ive use them"
"Excellent customer service and professionalism. Not one complaint."
"Literally couldn't of asked for a better solicitor, janine was second to none! Was always at hand should I need to contact her, a fountain of knowledge and great advice, which in turn got the best outcome in the end. It was a pleasure janine thank you so much."
"SSB Law were very professional and informative and my solicitor was extremely helpful and gave me all the information I needed to proceed with my case. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good solicitor at a competitive price."
"Highly recommend. James Barker is a star. So on point. Thank you so very much. Annette Papa"
"SSB has helped me get compansation for my personal claim which has been going on for 3years plus the lady who dealt with me was janine Rogers she was friendly and helpful and kept me up to date with everything what was going on Thankyou Gwenbenger"
"No contact in nearly a year and emails ignored"
"SSB handled my divorce, it was advertised as a "Do it yourself divorce" at the time, and there were 3 levels of service which i could have chosen from depending on the level of assistance i wanted from them, i went for the highest as i wanted it to be as stress free as possible. i was assigned an agent who handled the end to end process. (my agent changed a couple of times because of changes in the firms organisation) i didnt have any kids of financial commitments which made the process easier, however, after all of my documents were provided, it took the best part of 7-8 months from starting the process and getting my decree absolute. it apparently varies from case to case, but it was pretty hands off on my part, i popped in to provide a signature once, but it was so easy."
"I recently used SSB Law to facilitate me in obtaining my divorce. I found the service to be very reliable and they kept me informed at all stages, answered my queries, of which there were many, immediately if not the next day. Their fees are very reasonable. I am so pleased with the service I have already recommended SSB Law to two of my friends."
"My case became complex at some point and only thankfully to professionalism of SSB team - everything was settled in a best possible way. Timekeeping, good value for money and very personalised approach. Highly recommend"
"Excellent value for money. I prepaid a fixed fee. The service I received was excellent. As a grant of probate takes quite some time SSB Law kept in touch and kept me informed. I had every confidence throughout in their ability to get me through is complex process and am now pleased to say I have a grant of probate for my mother's estate."
"Janine has been brilliant at sorting out my accident claim. I would definitely recommend using SSB Law. I am very happy with the way my claim has been dealt with."
"Excellent service they were very professional."
"Hi Janine I would like to thank you for all your help with this matter, a great lady, with out her help, this issue would of not being sorted, thanks again Kim"
"After a lengthy drawn out procedure with a previous solicitor it was great to use SSB Law and be fully updated on the status of my case. They were informative and helpful and offered realistic advice which brought the matter to a satisfactory conclusion. Many thanks."
"Following an upsetting experience at a prior solicitor who I asked to do Probate it was genuine relief to be able to offer my business to SSB Law. They were extremely kind and very understanding at all times, they had great patience with me, and worked with my best interest in all the decisions made for me. Thank you all."
"Excellent work. I was informed throughout the process. The last company I used failed to help me. My case handler, Mr Kneale, was excellent. Janine the litigation executive was superb, professional throughout to win the case for me - excellent work. I will recommend them to anyone who needs such help."
"From start to finish ssb law have been spot on keep me well informed answered my questions quick as soon as I emailed got a reply with in30 min got me the best price for my claim I would highly recommend this firm"
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 292 reviews