SSB Law Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

How would you rate SSB Law ?

"Good solicitor overall, made the whole process A lot easier to understand"
"Excellent service friendly experienced staff and value for money"
"I want to say thank you to SSB LAW dealt with my case very proffessionaly Special thanks to helen tonks who was dealing with my case also everything was done under pressure very good communication received all my paper work in the time limit i was told throughout my case special thanks again to my case provider HELEN TONKS 👍"
"SSB LAW HAS BEEN VERY PERFESSIONAL AWAYS HELPED ME WITH MY PAPER WORK AND SOLVED MY CASE VERY WELL SPECIAL THANKS TO HELEN TONKS VERY IMPRESSED HAPPY WITH THE EFFORT COMMYNICATION RESPONSE WITH MY CASE THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN B RANA"
"Very helpful in clearly explaining options and guiding us through a difficult time. Stacie Hurt and Amy Byne acted very professionally and I would recommend"
"been very good in helping me with everything and understaining ."
"I'm very happy with the out come and thank you my lawyer it when quickly so I would love to say thank you so much"
"They dealt with my personal injury claim quickly & without any fuss & they were professional."
"Professional,knowledgeable and efficient service. Would definitely recommend."
"Extremely professional, knowledgeable and efficient service."
"Jessica and the rest of the family have been absolutely amazing and very supportive through a very difficult time we went through."
"they dealt with my claim professionally & always got back to me when they said they would."
"Very helpful and friendly. Efficient and kept in communication every step of the way. Would recommend to friends and family."
"They respond straight away and excellent communication.Trusted them 100% with my divorce"
"SSB work to a fixed price, which they give you in advance and stick to. This works very well, especially in probate matter, such as I had. Probate inevitably takes time, but they explained this to me at each stage, and I understood what was going on. Fast, reliable service, with a smile."
"Highly appreciated. I have been their client and they sorted my matter in a very best way. Specially eecomand HELEN. Her work was just awesome. Wish her good luck. Thank You."
"Very cooperative and professional legal team. Helen Tonk dealt my case with professional way. I highly recommend this firm for any legal issue."
"Hi what a efficient service,Helen Tonks was so help full and always replied straight away. From start to finish divorce through in 6 months and no hidden fees or costs."
"Hi, very friendly and efficient ,keeping me updated on matters which through law took rather a long time to resolve."
"Wow where do I start ssb law are one of the most understanding,caring and very very supportive to their clients they give you 100% and much more when they represent you..I had the most amazing journey with ssb law and my lovely solicitor Stacie hurt who goes that extra mile to make sure you are taken care of she is wonderful and she keeps you 100% up to date there isn't enough room on here for me to say their aren't enough words ssb law is the best ever who have their clients wellbeing at heart I would recommend them any day to anyone they are the best..You won't be disappointed and you will certainly never get better than this company or it's solicitors"
SSB Law is rated 4.52 based on 201 reviews