SSB Law Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

How would you rate SSB Law?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was dealing with a difficult financial settlement following a divorce and wasn't getting anywhere. Once I appointed SSB Law to represent me, things started moving in the direction of a fair settlement. Angela Lally provided with effective guidance and kind support and, together with the outstanding barrister she appointed to represent me in court, she achieved an outcome that I would only have dreamed of. Thank you for a job very well done."
"I am very Happy with the way my Lawyer Stacie Hurt helped me at a very emotional time. Stacie was Professional in every way, nothing was too trouble. I am very happy with the outcome in so many ways. Thank you very much for your kindness Stacie. Thank you you SSB Law."
Mr Paul Stephen Caylor
Verified Buyer
"My experience was very emotional as things very personal had to be addressd. My Lawyer Stacie Hurt was in my opinion the most professional lawyer i have ever dealt with . Stacie was very supportive while at the same time put my case forward in such a way that made me feel like the truth would finally come out and all the years of being branded the bad guy would be resolved.. In the end I received a financial statement and although it fell short of what i deserved , i came away feeling vindicated and that in its self was and is a wonderful feeling . Thank you Stacie and thank you ssb law"
Mrs Maggie Fowler
Verified Buyer
"They supported me through a difficult financial situation resulting in a good outcome"
Mr Robert Underhay
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks for your service, I didn't expect to get the service I got for the price I paid. I would recommend SSB Law. Thank you again for helping me through a difficult time of my life. Kind regards Robert U"
Mrs Janice Anderson
Verified Buyer
"SSB Law were extremely efficient, and helpfully!"
"Excellent service, informed throughout, no hidden costs, a probate problem I started off by having little hope but Stacie Hurt worked hard and finished better than I expected. Thankyou."
Mr Raymond Audsley
Verified Buyer
"you achieved what I asked of you."
"I was dealt with in a robotic manner. I really needed someone to confide in but didn't get that at all. Constantly got other case histories quoted at me. Their biggest interest was how much they could get themselves."
"They were polite and professional although I had to do quite a lot of chasing up of the progress. I was led to believe my divorce would be finalized in about 4-5 months which would be around August 2017 - it didn't actually happen until January 2018."
"To the maximum extent, very helpful, considerate, & efficient."
"SSB has been a good experience for me it was a quick and easy process and didn't cost the earth like solicitors on the high street i would use them again and would also recommend to friends ."
Mrs Elizabeth Owusu
Verified Buyer
"The service was good, staff were very helpful"
Ms Mary Salter
Verified Buyer
"Everything was dealt with in a professional manner."
"Hi I recently had SSB to assist with my divorce.It was successfully completed on time like they said no extra costs no hidden cost.A very friendly family law solicitors .And I would contact them again with no hesitation they were brilliant. Many thanks to them all and a very merry Christmas"
Mrs Shirley Shepherd-Smith
Verified Buyer
"SSB Law are so nice and very caring solicitors really helpful they helped me through my divorce which made me very happy I would recommend SSB Law to anyone they are really good"
Any Virus Or Other Defects
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the service I received and found that they were always happy to help."
"This company was brilliant. Dealt with everything for me. Was always on the end of the phone for any queries and always answered emails within 24hrs. Made the hard process of a divorce very easy. Would highly recommend"
"Did the job well"
"Prompt action taken and regular communication"
SSB Law is rated 4.55 based on 159 reviews