SSB Law Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend SSB Law

About SSB Law: At SSB Law we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Law they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

How would you rate SSB Law ?

Jayne Redgrave
Verified Reviewer
"Hi what a efficient service,Helen Tonks was so help full and always replied straight away. From start to finish divorce through in 6 months and no hidden fees or costs."
Mr Miles Exelby
Verified Buyer
"Hi, very friendly and efficient ,keeping me updated on matters which through law took rather a long time to resolve."
Mrs N Stevens
Unverified Reviewer
"Wow where do I start ssb law are one of the most understanding,caring and very very supportive to their clients they give you 100% and much more when they represent you..I had the most amazing journey with ssb law and my lovely solicitor Stacie hurt who goes that extra mile to make sure you are taken care of she is wonderful and she keeps you 100% up to date there isn't enough room on here for me to say their aren't enough words ssb law is the best ever who have their clients wellbeing at heart I would recommend them any day to anyone they are the best..You won't be disappointed and you will certainly never get better than this company or it's solicitors"
Mrs Josie Carlin
Verified Buyer
"Helped me get rid of my douche husband. Thanks!"
Bobcrain@btinternet.com
Verified Buyer
"Given false hopes at original meeting and after 2years received virtual nothing from the will and feel we have been let down"
"Amazing service from start to finish"
Mr Brian Andrew Osguthorpe
Verified Buyer
"After my father died we needed to apply for probate. Although I was initially drawn to the fixed fee, after contacting SSB through the website I was contacted very quickly by Victoria who was very helpful. She made the whole process easy at a difficult time and nothing was too much trouble. Probate was granted within a short period of time and she kept us informed throughout. I would not hesitate to use SSB again or recommend them to anyone."
"Brilliant and professional Service from both Angela & Leah. Always kept updated and always answered any questions promptly. Very Happy with outcome. I would Recommend SSB Law."
Margaret Rose Mitchell
Verified Reviewer
"I contacted SSB Law for Divorce proceedings and as I lived so far away I was a bit concerned how we could correspond but from day one they explained the process and was very helpful to the end. I would recommend SSB Law to everyone."
Mr David Keith Brown
Verified Buyer
"Close to hand as I work nearby and you’d see me quickly."
Jennifer Pettitt
Unverified Reviewer
"Victoria helped me out with a hard and upsetting situation. She dealt with it with kindness and utter professionalism."
Mr Anthony Hodson-Hirst
"profesional service"
Andrew Barrowman
Verified Reviewer
"Jessica Parker helped me get my kids back in my life everything was done very professionally and quickly keep up the good work that you do"
Mr Ian Reade
Verified Reviewer
"We had a very upsetting problem about my late mothers will,we did'nt think anybody would help us fight it,after trying a few solicitors who either said no or wanted a lump sum up front,I got in touch with SSB Law and they took it on.Stacie has been absolutely wonderful,she has worked so hard on this case for us,one night she was working to gone 10pm.I cannot believe its nearly at the end now and there is not enough words to express how greatful we are to her.Thankyou."
Michael Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"What a waste of time. If they are unable to make a decent profit then thats you case thrown out of the window. What a disgusting company...."
"Thank you to Craig Gravil and all his colleagues for successfully concluding my injury at work claim - took a few years and a few emails, but eventually we were successful and I can now happily 'move on!'. The money received isn't life changing, and I never expected it to be so, but is in itself a recognition that I was wronged - interestingly the circumstances that occassioned my injury have still not been addressed by my employer - perhaps they are not interested in 'learning the lessons??? Thank you all once again - would recommend readily to others in such a position"
"best experience in all respects, I would highly recommend Angela Lally and her law firm, very pleased"
"Very very expensive, but other than that a good service."
Jeremy Weyman
Verified Reviewer
"There only interested in easy cases where they can get 30% of your payout for doing as little as possible. Solicitor I was dealing with advised me to get barristers opinion before they would take on case but didn't tell me that I should of got a medical report before obtaining barristers opinion . When I phoned solisitor to discuss she was very condescending didn't listen to what I was saying then had nerve to try and charge me for a call that lasted a long time because she was constantly arguing with me. They have made me waste £1400 getting a useless barristers opinion."
Mr Paul Rimes
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service from the start to the finish thank you SSB law"
SSB Law is rated 4.52 based on 184 reviews