SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
SSB have been extremely helpful with my case and I could not recommend them more. My solicitor James Isaac-Barker went above and beyond and acted very professional throughout. I would definitely use them again and have recommended them to family and friends also.
Excellent, handled my case very well. Prompt responses and quality service.
Ssb was really nice and helpfull. They cooperated with me all the time and very kind person. Customer service was exceptional. Thanks SSB for your help.
I found SSB very helpful , and listened to what I said . Anthony Reed even phoned me from home to discuss /inform me of updates . I even got emails if he could not contact me. Then Josh Proud took over my case towards the end ,and got it finished quickly and my half of the money from my late father's house was in my bank quickly.
The service was up and beyond, it was only a small claim, but you felt important, and they cared! You are not a number, u get treated as a person, like family they take the time. We where accorded much more help. Thus service outstanding! My wife has all there details, as u need someone how u can trust. Thank u
After being messed around and strung along for months with another solicitors I decided I needed to move and contacted Ssb where I was given help straight away and it didn’t take long at all before they had built my case and sorted everything out for me, would recommend them to any one and I wish I went with these guys first! Thank you so much
My case involved a claim for personal injury which occurred many years earlier. Consequently this presented difficulties with the claim but Janine Gurr, a Director of Imperium Law, guided me through the process in a most professional manner. This resulted in a successful and satisfactory outcome. I am most happy to reccomend this company and award it five stars!
My initial experience was slow and somewhat repetitive as I was originally assigned a solicitor who appeared to have very little interest in the claim however I was then assigned to an amazing Litigation Executive (Janine R) who was extremely attentive, efficient and supportive. From the moment my case was referred I have been extremely happy with the service received including; quick responses, full knowledge on this history of my case- despite the accident happening nearly 4 years prior. No emails or calls went unanswered and every question, worry or frustration was quickly put at ease with her professionalism. To be honest, before Janine was assigned to my case this review may have been very different. I would now happily use SSB in future.
Prompt efficient knowledgeable service
I give you NO STARS lack of communication only communicates via letter, NEVER replies to phone messages. I would NEVER recommend this company.....
Not the best really
Always there to help when needed 2nd time ive use them
Excellent customer service and professionalism. Not one complaint.
Literally couldn't of asked for a better solicitor, janine was second to none! Was always at hand should I need to contact her, a fountain of knowledge and great advice, which in turn got the best outcome in the end. It was a pleasure janine thank you so much.
SSB Law were very professional and informative and my solicitor was extremely helpful and gave me all the information I needed to proceed with my case. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good solicitor at a competitive price.
Highly recommend. James Barker is a star. So on point. Thank you so very much. Annette Papa
SSB has helped me get compansation for my personal claim which has been going on for 3years plus the lady who dealt with me was janine Rogers she was friendly and helpful and kept me up to date with everything what was going on Thankyou Gwenbenger
No contact in nearly a year and emails ignored
SSB handled my divorce, it was advertised as a "Do it yourself divorce" at the time, and there were 3 levels of service which i could have chosen from depending on the level of assistance i wanted from them, i went for the highest as i wanted it to be as stress free as possible. i was assigned an agent who handled the end to end process. (my agent changed a couple of times because of changes in the firms organisation) i didnt have any kids of financial commitments which made the process easier, however, after all of my documents were provided, it took the best part of 7-8 months from starting the process and getting my decree absolute. it apparently varies from case to case, but it was pretty hands off on my part, i popped in to provide a signature once, but it was so easy.
I recently used SSB Law to facilitate me in obtaining my divorce. I found the service to be very reliable and they kept me informed at all stages, answered my queries, of which there were many, immediately if not the next day. Their fees are very reasonable. I am so pleased with the service I have already recommended SSB Law to two of my friends.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 301 reviews