SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Very easy to communicate with
Friendly
And pretty thorough
The lawyers that handle my case were very helpful. Although it did went on for quite a bit long time. But Janine was helpful and help settle my claim.
Hi, I seldom write reviews but feel compelled give credit where due with Mr Isaac-Barkers help with my accident claim. I could not wish for any more courteous direction, very helpful. Regards, Stephen Edge
Janine helped me throughout the claim, gave me updates and advice, took longer than what I would have wanted but that’s not Janine’s fault. Would recommend.
I have to be honest although this claim was up against what I consider to be scrupulous set of defendants, known for their tactics of avoidance when it comes to accepting responsibility. Lauren fought in my corner the whole way.

I could not have asked for more from her and I am truly blessed she battled all the way.

Thank you Lauren for all your hard work and professionalism you make your competition look dismal in comparison.
Janine was amazing. Once she took over my case everything was smooth sailing. Before she had my case it was being delayed and pushed to the back burner for months. I’m so grateful for her hard work and not giving up on this long over due case. Janine was very communicative, proactive, quick to respond and just generally pleasant to work with. Thank you Janine
Through one thing or another my case took 2 years to complete. I don't think it was one particular problem, but several small ones.
I contacted SSB after the first law firm totally messed up my claim. In the beginning with SSB things did seem to go quite slow and my case got passed around, through the hands of several different litigators within the firm.
I eventually ended with Janine Rogers, who regularly kept me informed and updated. With Janine taking up my case things moved on and within 6 months I finally got a reasonable settlement.
Stay well clear of this shower, if the experience a friend of mine has had is anything to go by, then you will be left highly stressed and without your issues being resolved and most likely made far worse.
Sorted my claim as soon as possible best Solisiter out there deffo go there if you need a Solisiter 1000% good
Fantastic service from the company, would highly recommend.
I had a work injury and made a claim. I found SSB Group and they made a claim in my behalf.
I am happy with the results and with the compensation I received.
Ssb handled my personal injury claim although we did not get to court they were very professional in their approach and gave full and frank advice all the way a credit and very big thanks to Stuart White for a professional service
I am pleased and very satisfied with the handling and outcome of my case. In particular I am very grateful to Lauren Spinks for her hard work and guidance during this time. I am very grateful to you.
I am very pleased at the outcome and efficient manner in which my case was handled,and would like to express my gratitude to Lauren Spinks in particular for guiding me through to a happy conclusion. Thankyou so very much.
I have been very happy with the service SSB have given me during this difficult time in my life. They cared about my situation and communication was clear and concise. They ensured I was guaranteed the best offer and they fought to get me the compensation I deserved. Thank you for fighting for me and for helping me to resolve this problem.
I think the way you handled the case was a joke
I have used SSB for my crash from over a year ago, in the begginning the case was abit slow and not much updates however after speaking to ssb they re assigned my case to someone else so glad James isaac-barker was assigned to my case he updated me weekly sometimes daily with updates which was very good and kept my mind at ease that the case was in great hands he made sure we did everything we can to build a good case and he was always honest with me regarding certain aspects of the case, due to the incident i was put in alot of pain, and james saw this an tried his best to make sure things were atleast financially put right for everything caused, im really grateful for the time and effort he spent on this case and i hope the feedback and praise is passed on to his managers and directors, his done an astounding job and i couldnt be more grateful, i hope i never have to need a legal service again, but if i do i know exactly where i need to come again

Thanks again for all your help
Is the best lawyer I haven’t seen...the first one he refuse my case and SSBLow group was accepted and I win my process 🙏🙏thank you again!
when my case first started, I had several changes of solicitor and wasn't informed in a prompt manner, which led to confusion and frustration. after having to complain this was resolved and my overall service has been very positive. Kelly kept me infirmed and was very helpful.
I’m very pleased with the support and commitment from SSB, particularly my case handler, James. It was a difficult case but James was determined and very professional in the way he handled the case.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 333 reviews