Squared Clothing Stores Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Squared Clothing Stores

About Squared Clothing Stores: Squared Clothing – Retail & Online Fashion Stores.

Selling designer clothing, footwear and accessories for Men, Women, Boys, Girls and Infants.

01482 320524

sales@menswearshop.co.uk

35-39 Anlaby Road

How would you rate Squared Clothing Stores?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Smooth transaction, fast and efficient. Product was well packed and arrived the next day as advertised. Would use again."
"I was sold a fake Levis t-shirt which was not noticed at first and to be honest I'm not happy at all. I bought the t-shirt to go on holiday, the quality was extremely poor and I was embarrassed to wear it."
Thank you taking the time to leave a review. Please be informed that all our stock is genuine. I have checked our records and we have not received any emails or telephone calls related to this order. We have sold this item to many happy customers.
"Managed to get Lois cords in a size no where else stocked ..............fast delivery great service ..........happy man !!!"
"Bought Lois cords for husbands birthday couldn't get a 38w 34L anywhere until I found this site ............ great shopping experience fast delivery and a happy man !!!"
"us how Squared Clothing Stores made you ha"
"Shorts where exactly what I was after at a very reasonable price in comparison to anything similar, fit was bang on and no faults with quality"
"I will definitely shop with this retailer again! Super fast response time! Great quality clothing! Received my clothing from the U.K. before I received my clothing from the US and I ordered it the same day!"
"Great sale on at the moment"
"Arrived very quickly and item fit well. Order was perfect."
"Prem Clothing Stores met all my expectations during our recent business transaction."
"Only used one and very happy to use again."
"Excellent pair of lois jeans, they take me back to the 80's"
"Fast shipping"
"All the order process began good, but I paid many expessive to receive the product quickly. But after a DHL mistake,the item is not yet received because it didn't leave UK."
Order picked and dispatched same day order placed. As per DHL tracking the item is in the delivery network. Latest update from DHL: 02:29am Sunday, April 30, 2017 - Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK
"Great product, great price!"
"Good service would happily use again cheers."
"Absolutely amazing! Ordered on Friday and received in Canada on Monday. Great customer service and super staff. Keep up the brilliant work!"
"Service was great, slight hiccup but sorted out very very quickly and Professionally, HL caps arrived promptly and in perfect condition .. shop here again. Thank you ."
"Really accurate description of clothes, price was great and postage was really fast!! Hassle free transaction - I'm really impressed!"
"Great service and fast delivery"
Squared Clothing Stores is rated 4.75 based on 432 reviews