Squared Clothing Stores Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Squared Clothing Stores

About Squared Clothing Stores: Squared Clothing – Retail & Online Fashion Stores.

Selling designer clothing, footwear and accessories for Men, Women, Boys, Girls and Infants.

01482 320524

sales@menswearshop.co.uk

35-39 Anlaby Road

How would you rate Squared Clothing Stores?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Another successful mission to Canada. Love you all & keep up the great work! Cheers!"
"They were very fast with shipping even though I live in the Netherlands and they've update me very good by mail. Thanks for this service!!"
"My husband was delighted by his purchase of shorts which arrived in no time. Well done! We will certainly be using Squared Clothing again. Fantastic, stress free shopping!!!!"
"Item just as described and extremely fast shipping!"
"Fast and efficient service and happy with product"
"Great! Great great great great great great great great gr"
"My order was securely packed, and arrived undamaged. The jacket fitted perfectly, and was dispatched quickly."
"Good customer service????thank you!"
"The shirt is way too small. The shipping is way too expensive. Also, it's inconvenient to send back."
Hello Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have checked your account and we have not received and messages from you, as we are always here to provide assistance. Please see the item description as there are measurements there for the product. Also our shipping costs reflect our speedy service, all postage costs are available before you commit to purchase. With regards to the returns we cannot be held responsible for local courier services near you. I will have a look into your account and see what we can do to help you.

Kind Regards,
Sam
Customer Services
"Great price on a great sweater."
"Excellent service and good communication."
"Great product"
"Great product , delivered on time"
"todo muy rapido y correcto de 10 thanks."
"Happy with my stuff will shop again"
"pleased with fast delivery, said item very good quality, good fit, look very smart, well happy."
"Exlent service & fast delivery . Well done guys you rock"
"Amazing and fast."
"Great boots, price and service!"
"Genuine item and fast delivery"
Squared Clothing Stores is rated 4.75 based on 433 reviews