Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spread Co Ltd.
Read Spread Co Ltd. Reviews

Tell us how Spread Co Ltd. made you happy
Easy platforms to follow and very good service if you need it
I have been a client now for some years and find the trading platform more suitable foe the older client ,
Good app and easy web interface. Margins for indices and major currency pairs are tight and execution is smooth. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Spread Co to others from my experience.
spread co has the tightest spreads and an excellent platform, which can be set up to suit your needs, and the phone is answered promptly, not much more to say.
Spread co has excellent service and good fills . and a reliable service provider and a I am happy to be one of there customers
Its good when the market goes the way you expect!
Seems to work very well, especially ref. FTSE 250 stocks (tight spreads)
Also impressed that going short on stocks incur no charges
Clear ,easy to understand platform and order tickets.
No overnight financing charges on short positions .
Better rates of interest than any bank on your spare cash.
I would certainly recommend Spreadco when compared to other SB companies..
easy screens easy site,but should be able to deal in small amounts for investors working as a mathematical mean formula.also should pay an overnight premium for holding short position similar to other sites.
Tight spreads - and reliable system - would like to see lower margin requirements and the ability to offer Credit and a few more currency crosses - but other than that a good spread betting provider.
So far I am very pleased with the information that has been given to me, Every question I have asked has been answered in a timely manner by Louie Pascual, good work Louie. Hope my account manager is just as good. Demo account was easy to use. After looking into MANY brokers I have now made my choice. This is mainly down to Louie and the confidence he has given me to choose Spread Co. Lets hope the future with a live account is just as good.
STOP THE requotes.... it is not fair..
Zero financing charges on short index positions is helpful in times of low interest rates, and the 2 percent interest received on balances is good.
Absolutely rubbish platform
The worst experience I've ever had. Rude people, system incorrect. Literally the worst platform ever.
I would like to thank all team, especially comments of David Morrison.
good demo account
Bad experience with operators
Costs financing too high
High minimum stake
Numbers instruments too small
always excellent customer service.
I like the platform and the staff are helpful.
Spread Co Ltd. is rated 4.11 based on 83 reviews