Spotty Otter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spotty Otter
Read Spotty Otter Reviews
Lovely easy to get on-off, easy to wash boots. Will be replacing when these are grown out of.
As a school we have replaced our old waterproof dungarees for forest school, with age 4 and age 6 Spotty Otter waterproof dungarees. They are of excellent quality, the material is strong and durable and is coping well with sliding down trees and brief brushes past brambles. The elastic straps particularly are far wider and more resilient than those on our previous dungarees, which did begin to stretch after a while. I would thoroughly recommend them. Belinda Chavasse, Forest School Lead, Warden Hill Primary School
Love these wellies! Very well made and keep my little ones feet super toasty. I got my son some navy ones first and he loved them so much I got some red ones for his little sister too! Well worth the money. From gardening too muddy wood walk and puddle jumping my children live in them :-)
Spotty Otter 5 star review on 5th April 2022
Buy them. After spending spending fortune on patterned puddle suits that didn't work these dungarees are hands down my best purchase. Great to have in the boot when the park is wet or for muddy wet walks. Easy to get on over wellies & super easy to wipe down or throw in the machine. My little girl is tall so we sized up but still lots of room for her to grow
Lightweight, reliable waterproofs that are robust and cope with children playing in all environments. My little one loves playing in rivers, snow, forest beach and having waterproofs that work as meant he has been dry and stayed warm in winter wind and cold days. This has meant we have been on longer happy walks and adventures making our out door time more enjoyable for everyone. I recommend these products to everyone. They are worth it
Brilliant customer service , quick delivery and quality products
Only wellies that reliably fit my boy’s fat feet (wide, high in-step), as well as being forest-school-proof.
Good quality product recommended by my child's forest school. They have saved many outfits from mud, being torn and being soaked. They aren't 100% waterproof (if your child likes to sit in rivers) but much, much better than a puddle suit. They are definitely the best item of clothing I have bought my very active child and I will be buying more as he grows.
Spotty Otter 4 star review on 4th April 2022
We love the Spotty Otter wellies, but unfortunately the drawstrings always break.
Hello, thank you for your review. We did have an issue with the drawstring breaking on a small batch of our wellies, we have now rectified this and our drawstrings are as strong as ever! Apologies you have had issues with a faulty batch, and if you email us on info@spottyotter.co.uk we would be more than happy to replace for you! Thanks, Indy
As a Childminder who likes to take my minded children out in the woodland and to parks whatever the weather, spotty otter dungarees have been a revelation! 100% reliable, hard-wearing and without restricting the children's play. The booties are also fab for the non walkers/cruisers. We've used them all through lockdown and not showing signs of wear. Perfect for us.
We have bought Spotty Otter wellies and warm welly socks before, and come back now for more, now that we have out-grown them. They are the business - very durable and comfortable and warm. The lining in the boots makes a big difference the kids say, and they no longer request wellies with flowers and characters on etc. The socks seem like an indulgence but we would not do without them now - they have had a lot of use and have not worn out, and do keep the kids warm. They wash fine at 30 degrees in the machine.
I loved every product I purchased :)
We love spotty otter wellies. The draw string on top is handy for skinny legs and the warm fleecy lining is very cosy and durable. They are worn everyday in school and stand up to a lot!
So... the wellies are just amazing. Indestructible, as wellies should be of course, but Spotty Otter have really nailed the concept that these are kids wearing them, and likely at times where other factors need to be considered, rather than just acting as a welly. It's likely to be cold - so they're fleece lined and keep my kid's feet toasty warm. They'll be splashing in them - so there's drawstrings at the top to prevent water getting splashed back inside. This is a premium welly that doesn't cost the earth and brings together some super important factors that let your kid actually enjoy the activity they're undertaking rather than getting cold wet feet which only leads to tears and an early forced retreat back home.
Really really awesome outer wear for kids, the blue gortex rain suit i had for my son from 6 months- 3 years, we live in the lake district, rains a lot!!!! he could be moved in and out of the suit with out waking up due to the fabulous design. He never got cold or upset whilst in a back carrier and i have purchase two others as gifts when friends had kids. Baring in mind he was number five i was only sad i hadn't found the spotty otter before!!!!
Excellent quality, very generous on size. We went for a 2-3 rather 3-4 as they come up long which is great. Would recommend to anyone how great it is.
My eldest child attends an outdoor nursery where they are exposed to the elements every hour of their day. I know when I send them kitted out in spotty otter that they’re prepare for whatever the day brings. The credentials of the kit is like you’d expect in clothing for yourself - and why shouldn’t it be. Spotty otter is a brand for true outdoor explorers and I’m proud to represent the brand.
I am really impressed by the quality of my son’s Forest Ranger waterproof dungarees. He’s worn them regularly to Forest School as well as weekend trips to the woods. I will definitely be buying more and some for his younger brother! Thank you Spotty Otter!
Tough wellies for outdoor kids
Just amazing - no other puddle suit compares! It’s properly waterproof, hard wearing, washes so well, is so cosy and warm. We have recommended it to so many people and our child has basically lived in it all winter - Best Buy ever!
Spotty Otter is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews