Sportsshoes Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sportsshoes
02AM
2AM

About Sportsshoes: SportsShoes.com offer up to 75% off across a wide range of running shoes, sports clothing and football boots, with next day delivery & hassle free returns. SportsShoes.com specializes in selling top-quality brand-name sports footwear, clothing, accessories and equipment at low prices.

customerservice@sportsshoes.com

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Sportsshoes made you happy

"I was able to buy exactly the running shoes that I wanted at a great price. The delivery was prompt and the packaging good."
Are you Sportsshoes? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Sportsshoes receives. Reply Free
"Great prices, speedy delivery"
"The worst I've ever known, And I mean to both site and customer service. This site offers for sale plus shipping internationally varied brands. After search, research, check and recheck I've chosen a pair of sport shoes and placed the order. Several hours later I received an email saying that "due to manufacturing brand restrictions we cannot ship your order outside of European Union". Although there is neither a mention nor a hint about this restriction in the website and functionally it enables to place an order of the brand to a world wide address. In my reply I wrote that I think they have to perform my order this time due to a significant lack of information and functionality in their website and that I've spent a lot of time in search my pair of shoes in sportsshoes.com and really want to get them after this effort. Their reply: an excuse that their system shows the information, and in my case, my order was allowed to go through because I've selected GBP as a currency, and they really can't perform my order. My reply: I have a right to select any of the currency options and I usually do my online purchases in British Pounds and never had problems in other sites because of this habit. If they're prevented from dispatching my order, I want a compensation. Their Reply: complete disregard for my previous email content. I'm quoting: "I'd like to confirm I've canceled your order as per your request". MY REQUEST????? After sending a warning about publication in Trustpilot and similar, their answer was not less from "Thank you for your lovely feedback, and we look forward to seeing your comments on our Trust pilot". Here are my comments, dear Simone. Enjoy!"
"I ordered a pair of shoes: very good prices, fast shipment and a good customer service - they even talks in italian! I think I'll by there."
"I was looking for 2 pairs of trail running shoes, I was a bit wary of buying of the net but I didn’t need to worry, one pair fitted nicely the other pair had to be returned this was made easy because they had enclosed a return sticker and return note informing them what I would like to do with the pair I was returning. Very good customer service and the trainers were cheaper than anywhere else, result."
"I ordered a pair of running shorts and had to return them for a different size. The replacement pair were sent very quickly. Very happy."
"Muy contento con las compras de material deportivo en esta tienda envío en unos 7 días hábiles a España, ya he comprado varias veces y muy contento."
"great, was on time and good value"
"SportShoes offers a wide variety of... Sport shoes with huge discounts. Got a pair of running trainers with 50% off and it took just 2 days for them to be delivered. I bought many trainers from them and never had any issues (not even with the courier). Found it easy to return shoes which didn't fit dealing with customer service. They should be a source of inspiration for other on line retailers."
"excellent returns service, very prompt delivery, keen pricing"
"I returned an item to be exchanged and the courier lost the parcel. Sportshoes arranged next day delivery for my replacements and were extremely helpful and courteous on the phone."
"Order completed very quickly. nicely and well packaged. I recommend"
"Good service, good choice and good prices"
"Great prices, quality and fast shipping :D"
"It's one of the best"
"I love their website. They literally have anything I need on there and the delivery was always super quick. Prices are good, too."
"great products good price"
"Rubbish customer service, expensive shipping, slow delivery, long time for refund"
"Excellent price and my order was quickly despatched. Very pleased, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Good price but had to pay for delivery and then pay to return them too. Put of step with the market. Wont use them again"
Sportsshoes is rated 4.64 based on 36 reviews