SportsDirect.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend SportsDirect.com

How would you rate SportsDirect.com ?

"Awsome!"
"I ORDERED MORE THAN 50 ITEMS. I PAID USD 770 FOR THE WHOLE ORDER. I ONLY RECIEVED 7 ITEMS. Y WROTE 5 EMAILS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, ASKING ABOUT MY ORDER AND EXPLAINING MY PROBLEM. SPORTS DIRECT NEVER ANSWER MY EMAILS, IT IS A FRAUD!!"
"Ordrered a bike for my son's birthday which he was obviously looking forward to recieving. Just to make sure the bike arrived in time i paid for special delivery. As i am writing this we are still waiting for the bike to arrive!!!!! This is very poor and my son is obviously very upset. If you are buying birthday gifts etc...please don't rely on them being there in time!"
"Le magasin d'herblay est super j'avais fait une erreur de taille sur le site sportdirect.com n'habitant pas à côté ils m'ont fait confiance et conservé la paire d'échange pendant 48h super magasin et compréhension commerciale"
SportsDirect.com is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews