Sportsbikeshop Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sportsbikeshop
11AM
11AM

About Sportsbikeshop: SPORTSBIKESHOP is the UK's number one online retailer of motorcycle helmets, clothing, parts & accessories

Hereward Close, Kirton

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Sportsbikeshop made you happy

"I have been trying to get hold of a super sprox rear sproket for my yam xjr 1300 since late sept from my local stores with no luck ..first phone call to sports bike shop .and it was sorted ..thank you very much and the guy ray was very helpfull cheers"
Are you Sportsbikeshop? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Sportsbikeshop receives. Reply Free
"Good service, flexible and easy to return items. Excellent range too."
"I have made many purchases from SportsBikeShop and they have been extremely efficient with delivery and always fairly priced. I bought a helmet recently and called them prior to my purchase as soon I was concerned about returns if it did not fit - I needn’t have been concerned, the gentleman on the phone was very helpful and their returns service is straightforward. I highly recommend them"
"Excellent customer service and quick postage."
"My first visit to Sportsbikeshop today and I bought a Shoei JO helmet which I'm really pleased with. There's lots of stuff on display and it's a similar system to Argos in that you order from the screen and the stuff arrives on the counter but you don't buy it until you are happy so it's much better. The service is very fast and the guy who served me couldn't have been more helpful. All considered, a really great 5 star service."
"Great service and quick delivery. Website is easy to navigate always a pleasure"
"Great service, price match garuntee and no quibble (free) returns"
"Just purchased a GIVI ST602 tank bag and adapter/fitting plate, contacted the shop before purchasing the fitting plate to ensure I was ordering the right part, and they looked it up with GIVI and emailed me the correct fitting number/quick search number. Excellent service, fast delivery, and a text to let me know when/what time it was being delivered. Can’t fault the 5star service. Tankbag fitted (10 minute job) too early to comment on the tank bag quality/ ease of use. ( watch this space)"
"Great service and fast delivery of quality motorbike products."
"Literally the best service, prices and quality of goods I could ask for, really great company."
"I’ve ordered several items paying £325. Ultimately decided to return the package for a refund. Despite my daily battles calling and writing no money back for weeks. Clearly a dishonest company stealing my money"
"Worst experience in quite some time. They wanted more information than a mortgage company to complete an order. Going on about credit fraud, asking for more proof of ID than is required to complete on a mortgage. Had to then ask for a refund (no doubt they'd have not done otherwise) and found the whole thing utterly terrible. Naturally I'll never use them again and took the business to the geared competitors and found that much better and cheaper."
Mat
"Excellent price and service!"
"Stock is excellent and customer service is second to none"
"Fast effeciant service with a price that cannot be beaten"
"Good site, great price, fast delivery and well packed."
"The gear was of great quality for the price paid. It also had fast and free shipping."
"excellent service."
"Always have an amazing selection of gear available. Their dispatch is fast and everything always arrives in one piece."
"Comunication, delivery and no hassle free returns the best I have ever come across."
Sportsbikeshop is rated 4.71 based on 42 reviews