Sportsbikeshop Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Sportsbikeshop

How would you rate Sportsbikeshop?

31 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
A. Kaizer

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sportsbikeshop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I’ve ordered several items paying £325. Ultimately decided to return the package for a refund. Despite my daily battles calling and writing no money back for weeks. Clearly a dishonest company stealing my money"
"Worst experience in quite some time. They wanted more information than a mortgage company to complete an order. Going on about credit fraud, asking for more proof of ID than is required to complete on a mortgage. Had to then ask for a refund (no doubt they'd have not done otherwise) and found the whole thing utterly terrible. Naturally I'll never use them again and took the business to the geared competitors and found that much better and cheaper."
Mat
"Excellent price and service!"
"Stock is excellent and customer service is second to none"
Nicolas Flude
"Fast effeciant service with a price that cannot be beaten"
Frederico Miguel Ferreira
"Good site, great price, fast delivery and well packed."
"The gear was of great quality for the price paid. It also had fast and free shipping."
"excellent service."
Peter
"Always have an amazing selection of gear available. Their dispatch is fast and everything always arrives in one piece."
"Comunication, delivery and no hassle free returns the best I have ever come across."
Robert London
"A very good customer focused company. Goods ordered were delivered very quickly and no extra cost. One item didn't fit no quality issue just didn't fit. The returns process was a seamless as the ordering process, the refund was back on my card within a couple of days. Sportsbikedirect are now my Go to online bike kit retailer. Very highly recommended."
Kevin Davey
"cheaper than other companies, esay to deal with amd deliver was quick and easy"
"Quick dispatch and great prices"
Mr Andras Balint
"Very excelkent customer service and helpful staff.good price as well"
Teresa Goodman
"There no quibble free 365 day returns is absolutely fantastic."
Vincent
"Great customer service from sportsbike shop, I was unsure of that new gear to go for and I spoke with the customer service reps and they advised me. I ordered multiple items and a few came and did not fit, there was no issues with sending the wrong sizes back. I would highly recommend to anyone. Very good prices too!"
Andrew
"Quick delivery and quick exchange of goods"
Gavin
"The quality of their packaging is outstanding especially with posting fragile items. And a great returns policy on helmets"
"Great returns policy"
Anthony
"I ordered some rear brake pads for my Honda VFR 800 motorcycle - they arrived promptly."
Sportsbikeshop is rated 4.61 based on 31 reviews