Sportsbikeshop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Sportsbikeshop
05AM
5AM

About Sportsbikeshop: SPORTSBIKESHOP is the UK's number one online retailer of motorcycle helmets, clothing, parts & accessories

Hereward Close, Kirton

Category:
Business & Office

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Sportsbikeshop made you happy

"I bought a Oxford Mondial jacket & had problems with the sleeve zips opening & closing. I took the first one back which was changed no problem. The second I had was fine for the first few rides then the problem returned, again returned the jacket & they offered a different jacket in place of the Oxford one. Each time I returned to the store in MK, they could not have been more helpful & courteous & I'd like to thank everyone involved, it's a rare thing these days to get such amazing customer service, long may it continue."
Are you Sportsbikeshop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Excellent after service, quality products and they always have a sale on!"
"Whilst researching the best all round flip face helmets. we had visited different outlets to try on the helmets. Here we had an excellent experience with loads of information given regarding our choices. Shop is very well set out, no 'clutter' easy to walk around even for wheelchairs. There are also touch screens around the store to check other items and information. Staff are all very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. The shop is dog friendly.... 2 dogs with owners whilst there. Drinks and seating area too. Visited twice after being able to order in different colours and types with no pressure to purchase. We successfully purchased 2 helmets at a lower price than was being sold at - due to price matching. Woo woo! These had to be ordered and were delivered to my door at no extra cost. TOP SELLER 5*****"
"Easy and simple, good prices"
"Bought a helmet. Was too small and didn't like it. They accepted the return when it shouldn't have done because I removed half of the visor film. Spoke to sophie on the phone who was very helpful and reassuring, once the return was accepted I then ordered another helmet which turned up Monday morning and is perfect."
"Order arrived very quickly, waterproof gloves ended up being a bit tight for comfort, the staff at sportsbike shop exchanged without fuss or cost for the next size and all is well, old fashioned quality service not often found these days, well done will be buying from them again."
"I have been trying to get hold of a super sprox rear sproket for my yam xjr 1300 since late sept from my local stores with no luck ..first phone call to sports bike shop .and it was sorted ..thank you very much and the guy ray was very helpfull cheers"
"Good service, flexible and easy to return items. Excellent range too."
"I have made many purchases from SportsBikeShop and they have been extremely efficient with delivery and always fairly priced. I bought a helmet recently and called them prior to my purchase as soon I was concerned about returns if it did not fit - I needn’t have been concerned, the gentleman on the phone was very helpful and their returns service is straightforward. I highly recommend them"
"Excellent customer service and quick postage."
"My first visit to Sportsbikeshop today and I bought a Shoei JO helmet which I'm really pleased with. There's lots of stuff on display and it's a similar system to Argos in that you order from the screen and the stuff arrives on the counter but you don't buy it until you are happy so it's much better. The service is very fast and the guy who served me couldn't have been more helpful. All considered, a really great 5 star service."
"Great service and quick delivery. Website is easy to navigate always a pleasure"
"Great service, price match garuntee and no quibble (free) returns"
"Just purchased a GIVI ST602 tank bag and adapter/fitting plate, contacted the shop before purchasing the fitting plate to ensure I was ordering the right part, and they looked it up with GIVI and emailed me the correct fitting number/quick search number. Excellent service, fast delivery, and a text to let me know when/what time it was being delivered. Can’t fault the 5star service. Tankbag fitted (10 minute job) too early to comment on the tank bag quality/ ease of use. ( watch this space)"
"Great service and fast delivery of quality motorbike products."
"Literally the best service, prices and quality of goods I could ask for, really great company."
"I’ve ordered several items paying £325. Ultimately decided to return the package for a refund. Despite my daily battles calling and writing no money back for weeks. Clearly a dishonest company stealing my money"
"Worst experience in quite some time. They wanted more information than a mortgage company to complete an order. Going on about credit fraud, asking for more proof of ID than is required to complete on a mortgage. Had to then ask for a refund (no doubt they'd have not done otherwise) and found the whole thing utterly terrible. Naturally I'll never use them again and took the business to the geared competitors and found that much better and cheaper."
Mat
"Excellent price and service!"
"Stock is excellent and customer service is second to none"
Sportsbikeshop is rated 4.75 based on 48 reviews