Sports Index Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Index
Read Sports Index  Reviews

About Sports Index :

Sports Index is a internationally renowned sports trading company that has spent the last several years fine tuning an algorithm that has taken our understanding of sports such as football and basketball into an entirely different league.

info@sportsindex.io

Fenchurch Street
London
England
EC3M 6BL

The whole investment is very good and we cannot fault the customer service or Simon Hunt but the statements could be a little more detailed and less often to be honest Sports Index.

I have forgot about how the signing up process went but we've been investors for around 8 months now and have had 6 dividends in that time from Sports Index.

The communication is great and we do get updates often so it's going to get a 4/5 for us but keep up the good work and stay at home if you're in England.
I signed up to the academy in July 2019 and it was hard work at first but stuck with it and traded on demo basis until January 2020. I traded £10,000 and it has grown up to around £12,800 with Sports Index. I am happy but do feel like they pester you a little to upgrade subscription with Sports Index. I’ve had 5 emails this week alone and probably the same amount of calls in the past month from Sports Index.

When I’m confident to upgrade my subscription I will!!!!!
I did only invest the minimum in the first year but have just ramped up my investment and have even got my son to invest in Sports Index.
I opened an account last week so there isn’t too much to say at the moment on Sports Index.
Sports Index is rated 4.53 based on 34 reviews