Sports Index Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Index
Read Sports Index  Reviews

About Sports Index :

Sports Index is a internationally renowned sports trading company that has spent the last several years fine tuning an algorithm that has taken our understanding of sports such as football and basketball into an entirely different league.

info@sportsindex.io

Fenchurch Street
London
England
EC3M 6BL

I’ve made just over 41.7% in 11 months at Sports Index.
I have lost quite a bit of money in the last few days on the stock market and bitcoin but these guys are still making me 1% per week at Sports Index.
The returns just seem to get better year after year with Sports Index.
I did only invest the minimum in the first year but have just ramped up my investment and have even got my son to invest in Sports Index.
I recently met Oscar and his team (REAL PEOPLE IN A REAL OFFICE) in London. I was more than happy to increase my investment and can envisage no reason why I won't do the same again at the end of the tax year. Can you keep up the good work please Sports Index.
Sports Index - 5/5
Sports Index - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I joined Sports Index last year with just £5,000 and it’s working very well for me...
I am still making 3% per month whilst the football fixtures have been suspended due to Coronavirus at Sportex.
The overall platform is very easy to use and it’s making me around 3.5% per month...
I opened an account last week so there isn’t too much to say at the moment on Sports Index.
The initial identification process was a headache but everything has worked out well with Sports Index.
Sports Index - 5/5
I have been around the block a few times in my life and lost a few quid so thank you for being consistently great Sports Index.
Sports Index is rated 4.53 based on 34 reviews