Sports Direct, Cambridgeshire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Direct, Cambridgeshire

5, The Cloisters, Market Pl, Ely CB7 4ZH, UK

Tell us how Sports Direct, Cambridgeshire made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I only wish I could give this company no stars!! U looked for an item online which showed as in stock. Other similar items were out of stock, so I went for the more expensive item instead, just because it said it was in stock. Later I got an email stating the item was out of stock after all! Subsequently my bank is holding over £450 for Sports Direct until the charge 'drops off', thus I can't use this money to purchase a similar item from another company!! I'm furious with them!!
My order was on 29th of December. When the order arrived one item was missing. I contact through mail with the customer service. They propose partial refund that off-course I rejected it because the missing item was way more expensive. They agree to resent the item on 15th of January. Since then 2 months passed and nothing arrived. They don't reply to emails anymore. Unacceptable service. I lost my money they lost many customers. Now that I'm reading others reviews I feel lucky that I got my order even If it was partial. This eshop does not worth customers trust.
I would give it negative stars if it was an option.

How can the UK standards allow a PLC company which claims to be big and have won retailer awards run without and customer service helpline.

Telephone helpline does not exist - appalling

Ordered treadmill and it arrived broken.
Have contacted CS (email option only) and have been advised they will contact the manufacturer.
Why contact manufacturer? Item is faulty and its either replace with a new one or a refund.

Have asked them for a replacement or refund and no reply since.
Waiting for 6 days now for a reply but nothing.

Avoid ! Avoid ! Avoid !

Will never ever again buy from this place - even if they are giving away things for a penny.
Bought football socks for my grandson they arrived very quickly and got really well
Sports Direct, Cambridgeshire is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews