Sports And Spinal Physio Ltd, Essex Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Sports And Spinal Physio Ltd, Essex

Tell us how Sports And Spinal Physio Ltd, Essex made you happy

"I hurt my back in April and was referred to Sports and Spinal for treatment. I was seen by Anna and straight away she put me on the road to recovery with different exercises every session to not only help with the pain but to also strengthen my back. These sessions were challenging but beneficial and I am now back to full fitness and can not thank Anna enough for her knowledge and patience."
"Had severe back issues in December and having used Scott Cook before I went back for further treatment. As usual his professional and focused approach identifies the issues and started the recovery process. All the issues have now been addressed and my recovery is going well. Very please with the treatment I received and would highly recommend Scott."
"I was recommended by my doctor to visit Sports and Spinal Physio because he felt that may be able to help with a persistent headache I was suffering from. 5 sessions with Dan Smith later and my headache has gone. Very, very happy with the treatment and support I received."
Sports And Spinal Physio Ltd, Essex is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access