Sportnetting Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Sportnetting

Tell us how Sportnetting made you happy

"Despite chasing items have yet to arrive"
"Ordered some cricket netting for my local cricket club on the 12th of March, via your website, order number 1277. Received an e-mail from PayPal saying that the money had gone out of my account for £271.20. Also received an e-mail from Sportnetting that they had the receipt of payment in full. After checking my account online the only information I can find regarding my order is "Your payment has been received and your order will be dispatched shortly". From the first e-mail saying that the order and payment has been received, I have had no further information. it is now 8 days after placing the order, could somebody please send me an e-mail with regards to when the goods will be dispatched. Jon Shailer Glazebury C.C."
Dear Jon,

Thank you for your review, I note your comments therein. First of all, I would like to clarify that all orders are dispatched usually within 10 working days from the date of the order being received, this is made clear on our website. I can confirm that your order will be dispatched within the next few days for receipt in the beginning part of next week. Regards, Vicky Hammond, Partner Sportnetting.
"The net wasn't the size advertised and the straps to hold it up were on the shorter length when I was told on the phone they were on the longer length. I was also told the straps were on both and there were"
T
Thank you for your comments however, I am slightly confused to the content of your review. You placed an order with us at the weekend which I put into fabrication yesterday therefore, you will not have received the net as yet. Also, I am not sure what straps you are referring to as I have no recollection of a call to discuss straps on the net. The only thing extra on the net will be an overlocked edge. Can you please confirm whether the net you are referring to was actually ordered from Sportnetting?
Sportnetting is rated 3.83 based on 23 reviews