Sportnetting Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Sportnetting

Tell us how Sportnetting made you happy

Price
"Delivery to Rep of Ireland was very quick and netting was excellant. Would use again."
Thank you for your kind review. I am pleased that you found delivery of your order quick and quality of our netting excellent. We look forward to receiving your custom again in the future.
Price
"I ordered some netting via their online website which was simple to understand and register. The netting arrived promptly within a week of placing my order. I had rung in advance to clarify some questions and found the lady on the end of the phone very helpful."
Price
"Original netting out of stock after ordering it on the site but not informed for a few days and the alternative netting didn't arrive for the start of the season. although did get an upgrade netting for no extra cost."
I am sorry that your original nets were out of stock and you were not informed until a couple of days after you placed the order. Our aim is to achieve our customers' expectations at all times and therefore due to the inconvenience caused to you alternative higher priced nets were sent to you at no extra cost. I appreciate your comments and hope to receive your custom again in the future.

Vicky Hammond