Sportex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sportex
"I’ve just had another interest coupon paid so this 3 year term is looking good Sportex."
"I was overwhelmed with how easy the account opening process was with Sportex."
"The investment is going tremendously well so we’re very happy with Sportex."
"I would strongly recommend this company as a high quality investment..."
"The returns are good and consistent with Sportex."
"Sportex - 5/5"
"I’m currently on my 10th month with these guys and I’ve had a fixed term option show me just over 19% so thank you Mr Gough and your team at Sportex."
"I have made over 20% in 9 months with Sportex."
"I’ve been in property all of my life so moving into this market was always going to be a challenge but the move was made so easy by Mr Gough and his team at Sportex."
"It's only been 4 weeks but we're excited about our journey with Sportex."
"We decided to join this company after a friend told us about the monthly returns that he’d been getting for over 9 months with Sportex. We initially opened a small account but have just added funds due to the safety and the growth of this investment with Sportex."
"The signing up process was extremely easy and now we are making money every month with Sportex."
"I’ve been with these guys now for 6 months and the coupon is paid on time every month so this investment is looking really good with Sportex."
Sportex is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews