Sport And Leisure UK Reviews

sales@sportandleisureuk.com

Maritime House, Basin Rd North, Portslade United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Sport And Leisure UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sharron White
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a Table tennis table for my Son for Christmas for him to play with his friends in our Garage. its great he has used it most weekends and it helps to get him away from the TV playing games for a while. Finding things for older children can be difficult but he seems to really enjoy this. The table we ordered folds away as well so it is not suck in the way all the time. I understand it is an all-weather table so he can wheel it into the garden in the summer which seems like a great idea. Delivery was quick and service was fine although I have not had to make much contact. Overall I would recommend."
"Product arrived very quickly on the day it was supposed to so can’t fault that however when setting up the table after giving it as a gift we found one of the side boards had a crack in it there is also other defects (paint dots smudged, dents in silver edges cues not sanded down properly)but I could look over this! I contacted customer service to see if they could offer some discount so I didn’t have to find someone to take this down 3 flights of stairs and dismantle. I had a very short reply from Aiden in “customer services” and they offered a measly £20 off of a nearly £200 product I wasn’t happy with this so they then sent another short reply which simply read “we can offer £30”. Really!!? I had no other option offered i.e coming to repair or them bringing me another product and setting up so I had no option but to accept begrudgingly but I certainly won’t be buying anything else for our games room from them which I initially was going to and certainly can’t recommend to anyone else ,their after care is non existent! I still hadn’t received a reaponce after 4 days so I sent another email. No response. Chased again today as no reply and no refund. Finally got a response no apology just a refund for the lowsy “good will gesture “ will be back in my account in 7-10 days . Pathetic"
Kay Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"Purchased a massage Table for my Salon. Its great as we only use the spare room part time and wanted a sturdy table that we can put away easily and neatly without a lot of faff. Item was well priced and so means can be replaced if required. Checkout and website was easy to follow and delivery was on next day. I have also reccomended sportandleisureuk.com to a friend so that says it all."
Reginald Lake
Verified Reviewer
"I brought a Trmpoline for my son from these guys after a disasterous experiance with another large retailer. Order process with Sport and Leisure UK was smooth and delivery was quick. The next day we were bopuncing around in the garden in the sun. I have reccomended to friends and would reccomend again. Thanks"
"I bought a multi gym from these guys around 3 - 4 years ago. I thought back then that their customer service wasnt too good but I didnt care much as I was just interested in the Gym arriving like most people. NOW here's the interesting bit, recently a cable snapped and I thought I would phone them up to simply order a new cable set, does that sound normal? I thought so too........ After being kept on hold in a queue for almost 40 mins I was simply cut off. I then emailed to tell them what happened and they promised to call ME.........did they call?.....of course not. I then phoned again a couple weeks later, and told them I needed new cables, and told them my order number and name of gym I purchased.......I was then told they need to check with warehouse and would phone me back.........Did they phone back? ....You guessed it! NO! I then emailed over and told them my experience, I was then asked by Aiden McGlinchey that I needed to provide them with the cable lengths so they could make them......I was confused? I asked why ME the customer needs to desperately try to measure 3 long bendy steal cables for you when YOU sold me the gym!? .....and are STILL selling the SAME gym online right now!! He explained to me (on email) that sometimes parts change on a gym so THATS why I need to try to measure cables etc......I tried asking him to look on record for the year I bought my gym, and surely theres a data on the cable lengths for THAT year? .....Guess what? He didnt reply..........So I then went and desperately tried to measure these cables for him......took me a while because the tape measure wasnt long enough but I got there in the end..........I then phoned them, and this time was not greeted with a "your in a queue" voice, but instead music which can only be described as piano music you hear in a circus for 35 mins!!! I eventually hung up. I then EMAILED my measurements over to Aiden but guess what? ....NO REPLY......I then waited two days, and forwarded the email over to him AGAIN,.........NO reply.........I then waited until the following week and emailed them over AGAIN.........No reply...... Ladies & Gentlemen it seems that Sport & Leisure UK dont like money....Thats right, these cables are around £70 for a full set, yet the employees at Sport & Leisure UK dont care about you once they've sold you a gym!....You see folks, they get commission for selling you brand new gyms, NOT for helping you replace parts etc from the gym you already purchased from them. I would NOT recommend you EVER buy anything from this company! A Shocking display or arrogance and disrespect for the customer here....and as a final note, I told them many times that they are actually displaying the wrong picture for one of the gyms on their website, and that they should fix this or customers could be tricked into buying wrong gym......Have they changed the picture yet?? I'll let you work that one out!"
Anonymous Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer
"Excersize Bike - Used a couple of times this week, excellent and sturdy, which is exactly what I wanted. Delivery quick and easy ordering."
"trampoline was exactly as described, it was a great price, packaged well & turned up next day with full tracking for free !! will look at sport & leisure again next time we need something that they stock. Thank you !!!"
"We ordered from S&L as they advertised a good price and reasonable delivery time; sadly the 1-14 days advertised has turned out to be fiction, as has the "You will be notified of your delivery date within 10 days".. After 15 days I contacted them querying the delay, and "Dispatched from warehouse" promptly appeared on the tracker - but no tracking number or delivery information. It has now been a further 8 days, and still nothing has changed, no delivery date, no delivery and no tracking number. We are away from tomorrow afternoon, and I have told them, no delivery by then and we will cancel the order, 24 days is long enough."
Sport And Leisure UK is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews