Sport And Leisure UK Reviews

sales@sportandleisureuk.com

Maritime House, Basin Rd North, Portslade United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Sport And Leisure UK ?

"Brilliant company to deal with. We hunted for a swimming pool for in our garden and they had sold out everywhere. Happened to come across this company and when I called to ask If they have any they were able to tell me exactly when they were due in costs etc. I kept an eye out on the website and I received a call from a gentleman when they came in so ordered one and then it was delivered next day. Amazing and would recommend. Staff helpful when you call up. Think they must be a small ish company as you wouldn't get a service like that from a big one!"
"Horrific company to deal with. Ordered two 14ft trampoline accessories from them. 1 fitted perfectly, the other did not and was meant for a 12ft trampoline. Asked them to collect and replace the item. Was told they have never sent the wrong sized item before so it must be me that's wrong. Have given up on an exchange. 3 weeks later - still at battle trying to arrange collection and refund. They should go into the fancy dress business, specialising in clowns and robbers."
"Ordered a Trampoline for my daughter's birthday, item was delivered by a helpful delivery guy who helped bring it into my garage. She was so excited and it really made her day, the look on her face was priceless. It seems really good quality for the price and delivery was next day as expected. Can't fault and would recommend."
"THE EXERCISE BIKE I PURCHASED IS NOISY HAS ALOT OF BANGS AND CLANGS COMING FROM THE CRANK AREA, ALSO THE DIGITAL MONITOR ACTS VERY STRANGELY, WORKS SOMETIMES AND RETURNS TO ZERO WHENEVER IT FEELS LIKE IT. HAVE HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH CUSTOMERS SERVICES BUT FIND THEM VERY UNHELPFUL WILL NOT BE DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN IN THE FUTURE."
"I ordered my item and then came across some negative reviews on here for the delivery service being used and that I may expeiance a problem. I thought I would have had a nightmare, however, this fortunately was not an issue for me. I got my item when the store said I would! It is the exact item I ordered and a great item for the price. Would definitely recommend to friends and family if they were looking for sporting/leisure equipment. Looking at the previous review it seems they refused the delivery and so the item was returned and then they cancelled so not sure quite what their problem is! I had no Issue Driver was helpful. My only negative is that I didnt know what time the delivery was due to arrive but It came in the morning anyway so I was able to get it set up before noon. People are always quick to judge and leave negative reviews especially if they think there is something in it for them ££!! generally people rarely leave reviews of their experiance if it was a positive one."
"Buyer Beware I ordered a high range treadmill from the website www.sportsandleisureuk.com on the morning of Thursday 22 February 2018 as it explicitly states on the website that it is “Next Day Delivery”, knowing that I would be home all Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I received an order acknowledgement email and a link to their courier, Tuffnells within a few hours. I waited in all Friday, to no avail, and despite regularly checking the courier website for updates and ringing for clarity, No delivery was made. The tracking system left a lot to be desired. I should have sensed a problem then…. It actually arrived on Monday, with no notice to arrange for assistance. Patently, it is a heavy item, but the courier arrived with absolutely no means of getting the delivery off his van - no tailgate lift, no trolley, no colleague, possibly expecting us to handle I into the property – well, if they bothered to communicate with us or had some foresight this could have been done. The driver was unnecessarily shouting across a large drive in a rude and aggressive manner at my Wife, who was patiently waiting in purely in hope to accept the delivery and was willing to help, bar taking the treadmill off the transport herself ! So we never even got sight of the item, and having then contacted the Sales Office on several occasions to get the item delivered satisfactorily, and ultimately cancelling the order due to their inability to fulfil the delivery as advertised, have been informed that it has cost me £66 due to THEIR failings. THEY couldn’t deliver, yet they state that we refused delivery – they couldn’t even get it to our front door ! I have CCTV footage from camera’s to underpin this. Customer Service, flexibility, commonsense and empathy patently do not exist in this “organisation”. I won’t be doing business with these people ever again. I have also complained to the Courier directly, but with again with no satisfactory response."
"I ordered a Table tennis table for my Son for Christmas for him to play with his friends in our Garage. its great he has used it most weekends and it helps to get him away from the TV playing games for a while. Finding things for older children can be difficult but he seems to really enjoy this. The table we ordered folds away as well so it is not suck in the way all the time. I understand it is an all-weather table so he can wheel it into the garden in the summer which seems like a great idea. Delivery was quick and service was fine although I have not had to make much contact. Overall I would recommend."
"Product arrived very quickly on the day it was supposed to so can’t fault that however when setting up the table after giving it as a gift we found one of the side boards had a crack in it there is also other defects (paint dots smudged, dents in silver edges cues not sanded down properly)but I could look over this! I contacted customer service to see if they could offer some discount so I didn’t have to find someone to take this down 3 flights of stairs and dismantle. I had a very short reply from Aiden in “customer services” and they offered a measly £20 off of a nearly £200 product I wasn’t happy with this so they then sent another short reply which simply read “we can offer £30”. Really!!? I had no other option offered i.e coming to repair or them bringing me another product and setting up so I had no option but to accept begrudgingly but I certainly won’t be buying anything else for our games room from them which I initially was going to and certainly can’t recommend to anyone else ,their after care is non existent! I still hadn’t received a reaponce after 4 days so I sent another email. No response. Chased again today as no reply and no refund. Finally got a response no apology just a refund for the lowsy “good will gesture “ will be back in my account in 7-10 days . Pathetic"
"Purchased a massage Table for my Salon. Its great as we only use the spare room part time and wanted a sturdy table that we can put away easily and neatly without a lot of faff. Item was well priced and so means can be replaced if required. Checkout and website was easy to follow and delivery was on next day. I have also reccomended sportandleisureuk.com to a friend so that says it all."
"I brought a Trmpoline for my son from these guys after a disasterous experiance with another large retailer. Order process with Sport and Leisure UK was smooth and delivery was quick. The next day we were bopuncing around in the garden in the sun. I have reccomended to friends and would reccomend again. Thanks"
"I bought a multi gym from these guys around 3 - 4 years ago. I thought back then that their customer service wasnt too good but I didnt care much as I was just interested in the Gym arriving like most people. NOW here's the interesting bit, recently a cable snapped and I thought I would phone them up to simply order a new cable set, does that sound normal? I thought so too........ After being kept on hold in a queue for almost 40 mins I was simply cut off. I then emailed to tell them what happened and they promised to call ME.........did they call?.....of course not. I then phoned again a couple weeks later, and told them I needed new cables, and told them my order number and name of gym I purchased.......I was then told they need to check with warehouse and would phone me back.........Did they phone back? ....You guessed it! NO! I then emailed over and told them my experience, I was then asked by Aiden McGlinchey that I needed to provide them with the cable lengths so they could make them......I was confused? I asked why ME the customer needs to desperately try to measure 3 long bendy steal cables for you when YOU sold me the gym!? .....and are STILL selling the SAME gym online right now!! He explained to me (on email) that sometimes parts change on a gym so THATS why I need to try to measure cables etc......I tried asking him to look on record for the year I bought my gym, and surely theres a data on the cable lengths for THAT year? .....Guess what? He didnt reply..........So I then went and desperately tried to measure these cables for him......took me a while because the tape measure wasnt long enough but I got there in the end..........I then phoned them, and this time was not greeted with a "your in a queue" voice, but instead music which can only be described as piano music you hear in a circus for 35 mins!!! I eventually hung up. I then EMAILED my measurements over to Aiden but guess what? ....NO REPLY......I then waited two days, and forwarded the email over to him AGAIN,.........NO reply.........I then waited until the following week and emailed them over AGAIN.........No reply...... Ladies & Gentlemen it seems that Sport & Leisure UK dont like money....Thats right, these cables are around £70 for a full set, yet the employees at Sport & Leisure UK dont care about you once they've sold you a gym!....You see folks, they get commission for selling you brand new gyms, NOT for helping you replace parts etc from the gym you already purchased from them. I would NOT recommend you EVER buy anything from this company! A Shocking display or arrogance and disrespect for the customer here....and as a final note, I told them many times that they are actually displaying the wrong picture for one of the gyms on their website, and that they should fix this or customers could be tricked into buying wrong gym......Have they changed the picture yet?? I'll let you work that one out!"
"Excersize Bike - Used a couple of times this week, excellent and sturdy, which is exactly what I wanted. Delivery quick and easy ordering."
"trampoline was exactly as described, it was a great price, packaged well & turned up next day with full tracking for free !! will look at sport & leisure again next time we need something that they stock. Thank you !!!"
"We ordered from S&L as they advertised a good price and reasonable delivery time; sadly the 1-14 days advertised has turned out to be fiction, as has the "You will be notified of your delivery date within 10 days".. After 15 days I contacted them querying the delay, and "Dispatched from warehouse" promptly appeared on the tracker - but no tracking number or delivery information. It has now been a further 8 days, and still nothing has changed, no delivery date, no delivery and no tracking number. We are away from tomorrow afternoon, and I have told them, no delivery by then and we will cancel the order, 24 days is long enough."
Sport And Leisure UK is rated 3.43 based on 14 reviews