SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SPOCE Project Management Ltd
Email, Live Chat
Read SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

About SPOCE Project Management Ltd:

SPOCE is an Accredited Training Provider and a pioneer in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practices. SPOCE holds APMG accreditation certificate 001. In January 1997 SPOCE delivered the World's first PRINCE2® course, and in March 2000 delivered the World's first MSP® course, followed by many a firsts in PRINCE2, MSP & Agile eLearning and Blended learning.

support@spoce.com

26 Commercial Road
Briggs House

Tell us how SPOCE Project Management Ltd made you happy
Few points to improve Positives a) SPOCE customer service/ Admin representative who did the booking was excellent (10/10) b) Trainer was excellent (10/10) c) Location was good (parking space, beach, etc) - 8/10 d) interactive foundation Q&A Negatives a) Staff of the hotel / allocation of resources b) Dont use CDs. please use a pen drive. Most computers dont come with CD drives anymore c) Not enough model question papers d) Not enough options for breakfast even to purchase e) Rooms were too cold Might help you business model a) Give a 10min demo about SPOCE achievement and what they do b) Check how SPOCE could keep the community linked (not just one way of sending marketing material) example : blogs, job site, c) Most of the candidates will come back in 5 years to resit, they tend to do this with friends or with someone they know. Find how you can knit them together (social media) d) Create an annual workshop or get together, make the participants feel like family e) SPOCE should have a value proposition compared to other providers, what do you offer, is this distinctive enough? f) Keep your community upto date informing about new developments / changes in UK, world, etc - not just marketing material where people just delete or push to junk g) Since PRINCE 2 to MSP, i had no relationship with SPOCE, its just another tutor (no reason to come again) f) Consumer should feel proud for been at SPOCE, this will help you to increase your margins in the long run Good Luck suresh.daniels@coats.com
The service was brilliant! Harley in particular dealt with all requests extremely quickly and was extremely helpful. Great communication from staff and a good course.
Thank you for your feedback Mair. We are always happy to help and very pleased to hear you enjoyed the course.
Quite simply, the service is Awesome! The help and support in finding and executing the right solution was fantastic. I can see SPOCE being my first and only choice for online project management training in the future. Thank you - Keep up the good work
SPOCE Project Management Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2020
Thank you for your feedback Bob. We are delighted to hear that we are your first choice for all your Project Management training. We look forward to supporting you with your learning.
See review comments, below.
Great communication before the course, all publications arrive in time. Web site was very easy to register and access all material. Thanks.
Really helpful team, easy booking
Excellent course - trainer was friendly, professional and enthusiastic.
very quick chat response. Emma and Callum were both very knowledgable and helpful.
I have been extremely impressed with the level of personal service provided by Mike Doherty. I have reviewed other Prince 2 organisations however, given Mike’s approach and commitment I have chosen SPOCE. In addition, the available learning options cater for everyone’s needs and are delivered with a personal touch.
Excellent course, trainer and customer service.
Excellent trainer, excellent support documentation and a very interesting course. For someone who hasn't taken an exam for over 20 years, the whole experience was made easy.
more examples of companies that have adopted the P3o models and how it worked
Trainer was excellent, very thorough information given and excellent preparation for the exam. Information was made memorable with detailed examples aiding me in the ability to transfer knowledge to my day to day work.
I found the course very informative
Excellent and knowledgeable trainers
Venue good. Format good, just a lot of information to take in in a short space of time.
Informative course, relevant and well delivered. Pace of the course well judged to ensure knowledge retained & exam(s) are passed.
I have completed both Prince2 & MSP practitioner courses with SPOCE, I have found both courses to be well delivered by knowledgeable tutors. I highly recommend. May be more expensive than other options, but worth it for the consistent quality.
Good training, well structured, good food in Bournemouth!
I changed from a mid course in October '14 to a course in December '14. My online account did not allow for me to view the study materials, instead it just offered "post study" resources. I arrived back in the uk 2 days before the weekend with a view to blast the pre study over the weekend before the course started on the Monday, therefore I was unable to get help from support. Despite passing, It put me at a big disadvantage during the course, I know I could have get more from it if I had the pre-study material. The end mark I got for the course is on the certificate so I am stuck with that now.
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 319 reviews