SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend SPOCE Project Management Ltd

About SPOCE Project Management Ltd: SPOCE is an Accredited Training Provider and a pioneer in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practices. SPOCE holds APMG accreditation certificate 001. In January 1997 SPOCE delivered the World's first PRINCE2® course, and in March 2000 delivered the World's first MSP® course, followed by many a firsts in PRINCE2, MSP & Agile eLearning and Blended learning.

support@spoce.com

26 Commercial Road
Briggs House

Tell us how SPOCE Project Management Ltd made you happy

"It was a really good course. Richard was very knowledgeable and kept everybody motivated throughout the week. The venue and lunches were great. I would highly recommend."
"The course is actually 2.5 days of full on coverage, the other half day is taken out on breaks and the foundation paper on Wednesday afternoon. The third day is just coverage of running through an exam paper, without enough time to really cover any more depth for the Practioner exam. In this respect, being advertised as a 5 day course is somewhat misleading. I also think I would've benefited more if others on the course were of the same mindset or in the same industry so that examples and discussion could be tailored to the whole group. The class size of 6 was definitely a plus point."
"Great service and assistance when I needed some extra help with booking."
"SPOCE continue to deliver quality training. The course was well paced and delivered in a very engaging way. The trainer was first class and assisted all students through the material clearly. There is no doubt that you need to do the stated pre-work, so as long as you don’t ignore that you will benefit from this course."
"I thoroughly enjoyed my Prince2 course, hard work though it was. Spoce invest in practitioners rather than just trainers who are able to share their experience which adds to the quality of the learning."
"The quality of the training itself was great. The quality of the office space provided was poor."
"Matt taught a great class and made it as enjoyable as he could"
"My trainer Richard was fantastic we were in good hands, small group and decent venue."
"The course was good but it felt quite rushed and tricky for someone not currently working as a project manager. I felt it could have been made more engaging using visuals and examples rather than just reading through the textbook."
"I enjoyed a lot training sessions orginised by SPOCE Project Management Ltd. The quality of training materials and programme in general was outstanding. I must say that highly professional training delivery and thoughtful approach of the trainer helped me to understand a complex subject within a short period of time and successfully complete the certification."
"make a tricky subject enjoyable!!"
"Quick, courteous and helpful - happy to recommend."
"Callum was absolutely brilliant and helped me with a special request. He was great to deal with and went out of his way to help me. Thank you!"
"Service was quick and efficient. Callum was knowledgeable and all questions were answered on the first call."
"very quick chat response. Emma and Callum were both very knowledgable and helpful."
"Callum is very helpful and resourceful does what he can to meet the customers needs"
"I am writing my Prince2 Foundation exam on Monday - its now Sunday, and the website has been down since yesterday. I have tried contacting them in multiple ways but I have no response. I am trying to change my exam date but not sure if I can. I have messaged them on Facebook but no response either yet i see posts from a couple hours ago. This is unacceptable!"
"Mike Doherty was very helpful and professional. 5 Star customer service."
"Overall SPOCE came across as a very professional organisation. Given I was doing a the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Pilot ONLIVE, it was very well delivered online. I really enjoyed the 3 days of online training. Lots of new stuff learnt which should help me in my role. Also Mike Doherty comes across as someone who is willing to go 'above and beyond' to help."
"After reviewing options with various training organisations settled with SPOCE and initially has a phone discussion with Michael Doherty, all aspects were explained very well and this really made the complete process smooth and efficient. Having completed Prince 2 Foundation with SPOCE I found the overall experience to be excellent, procedure for booking and administration is efficient with a friendly and very polite approach. The course material has an easy layout and exam simulations really helps to prepare and build confidence, especially for someone like myself who for several years did not take any courses or exams this was a good experience. More than happy to recommend SPOCE for sure will be booking further courses."
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 234 reviews