SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend SPOCE Project Management Ltd

About SPOCE Project Management Ltd: SPOCE is an Accredited Training Provider and a pioneer in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practices. SPOCE holds APMG accreditation certificate 001. In January 1997 SPOCE delivered the World's first PRINCE2® course, and in March 2000 delivered the World's first MSP® course, followed by many a firsts in PRINCE2, MSP & Agile eLearning and Blended learning.

support@spoce.com

26 Commercial Road
Briggs House

How would you rate SPOCE Project Management Ltd ?

"My trainer Richard was fantastic we were in good hands, small group and decent venue."
"The course was good but it felt quite rushed and tricky for someone not currently working as a project manager. I felt it could have been made more engaging using visuals and examples rather than just reading through the textbook."
"I enjoyed a lot training sessions orginised by SPOCE Project Management Ltd. The quality of training materials and programme in general was outstanding. I must say that highly professional training delivery and thoughtful approach of the trainer helped me to understand a complex subject within a short period of time and successfully complete the certification."
"make a tricky subject enjoyable!!"
"Quick, courteous and helpful - happy to recommend."
"Callum was absolutely brilliant and helped me with a special request. He was great to deal with and went out of his way to help me. Thank you!"
"Service was quick and efficient. Callum was knowledgeable and all questions were answered on the first call."
"very quick chat response. Emma and Callum were both very knowledgable and helpful."
"Callum is very helpful and resourceful does what he can to meet the customers needs"
"I am writing my Prince2 Foundation exam on Monday - its now Sunday, and the website has been down since yesterday. I have tried contacting them in multiple ways but I have no response. I am trying to change my exam date but not sure if I can. I have messaged them on Facebook but no response either yet i see posts from a couple hours ago. This is unacceptable!"
"Mike Doherty was very helpful and professional. 5 Star customer service."
"Overall SPOCE came across as a very professional organisation. Given I was doing a the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Pilot ONLIVE, it was very well delivered online. I really enjoyed the 3 days of online training. Lots of new stuff learnt which should help me in my role. Also Mike Doherty comes across as someone who is willing to go 'above and beyond' to help."
"After reviewing options with various training organisations settled with SPOCE and initially has a phone discussion with Michael Doherty, all aspects were explained very well and this really made the complete process smooth and efficient. Having completed Prince 2 Foundation with SPOCE I found the overall experience to be excellent, procedure for booking and administration is efficient with a friendly and very polite approach. The course material has an easy layout and exam simulations really helps to prepare and build confidence, especially for someone like myself who for several years did not take any courses or exams this was a good experience. More than happy to recommend SPOCE for sure will be booking further courses."
"ONLIVE classroom environment works well, very knowledgeable. I would recommend Spoce to anybody wishing to take Prince2."
"The ONLIVE feature is fantastic! Love how interactive it is, no matter where I may be."
"A good review to attend. Enjoyed the facilitation, pace and use of use of the online facilitation tool."
"Reasonably concise reminder of what PRINCE2 is about. some idea of what the e-learning environment is like. Some interaction possible, and great resources provided as part of event."
"I am stunned by the speed of response from SPOCE, "can-do" and customer-orientated attitude and personal approach. It does make students feel special. Each request so far has been dealt with within quite incredible timescales. Replies do bear a human feel as well. Thanks, Mike / Pete / Elley for successful co-operation!"
"Clear concise information. Very knowledgeable"
"The interface was nice with chat and visuals. Tutor good, clear."
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 227 reviews