SPOCE Project Management Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend SPOCE Project Management Ltd

About SPOCE Project Management Ltd: SPOCE is an Accredited Training Provider and a pioneer in Project, Programme and Risk Management Best Practices. SPOCE holds APMG accreditation certificate 001. In January 1997 SPOCE delivered the World's first PRINCE2® course, and in March 2000 delivered the World's first MSP® course, followed by many a firsts in PRINCE2, MSP & Agile eLearning and Blended learning.

ClementPereira@spoce.com

26 Commercial Road
Briggs House

How would you rate SPOCE Project Management Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Mike Doherty was extremely helpful and was happy to answer all of my questions, not only promptly but in great detail. He made me feel a lot more confident with my studies and my exam. I would recommend Spoce to anybody wishing to take Prince2."
"I have been extremely impressed with the level of personal service provided by Mike Doherty. I have reviewed other Prince 2 organisations however, given Mike’s approach and commitment I have chosen SPOCE. In addition, the available learning options cater for everyone’s needs and are delivered with a personal touch."
"They helped me every time I was struggling with anything, I would recommend SPOCE for everyone."
"The training I received in October in Witney was brilliant. Great trainer, well organised 3 days. Ellie was incredibly helpful in support - helping me get online access and also going above and beyond by waving payment for my last day's training and exam given my inability to attend. She also opened up the online portal for me giving me 6 months to do my Practitioner exam. All in all, a well-oiled machine that went above and beyond to help. Thank you"
"Elley Catchpole was extremely responsive & helpful along the way to arrange the course I needed. She helped to make everything as easy as possible to complete. I am looking forward to my course next week for Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner. Many thanks, Marie"
"I was provided with a comprehensive pre-reading pack that prepared me really well for the course. The instruction was rich with plenty of recent examples and experience. Elley who helped me with booking and arranging paperwork was excellent - very reliable and attentive."
"Elley Catchpole has consistently demonstrated excellent customer service. Her speed of response and helpfulness is tremendous."
"Elley Catchpole dealt with multiple and various bookings for me, with considerable aplomb. Her advice was thorough and helpful. Our candidates have all enjoyed the courses taken thus far, with good course leadership, content, course materials and documentation. Thus they will take away the knowledge gained to effectively aid them in their current jobs. Add to that Black Friday discounts - and everyone is happy!"
"It's not often I take the time put to write a review, it's usually when I've had bad service to be honest. But the customer service I received was too good that I had to write something. I got the Groupon deal for Prince2 and as I'd moved home recently I barely had a chance to get into it properly. I was at the end of my course so I had to book in my exam quickly. My subscription ended and Mike Doherty took the time out to find out how my learning was going and helped sort out my package so I could continue learning for my exam. The fact that he sorted me out, has helped tremendously. And it's so hard to find people that genuinely care and take pride in their job. I've said it many times but thank you so much Mike. I don't know if Spoce do Christmas Bonuses or anything but you're absolutely due something for your excellent Service. Once again thank you!!!!"
"I attended a classroom course in London. Class was well structured and the trainer (Alan S) made sure we understood all the material while keeping the course as entertaining as possible. Plenty of time for breaks and to ask questions on the more complicated subjects. Many thanks!"
"Bought a PRINCE2 course through GROUPON which was straight forward and started the online course. The course duration was nearing it's end and I hadn't even registered for the exam so thought I would phone for an extension. When I phoned SPOCE I spoke with Mike Doherty who was extremely helpful and full of information regarding the course and the new version which will be launched in the new year and following his advice I was able to arrange an exam within the current PRINCE2 version under my current course window."
"I bought a Prince2 course through Groupon, had trouble accessing the course as I couldn't get past the payment page. I called the customer service helpline and was helped by Mike Dohert who sorted the problem within minutes and was extremely helpful, friendly and couldn't have been quicker to resolve my issues. Fantastic customer service!!"
"Mike Doherty was a fantastic representative of SPOCE. He guided me through purchasing my study material all the way through to starting my Prince2 E-Learning. Brilliant customer skills and knowledge, which has got me excited to start my next SPOCE course. Thanks Mike Casey S Stillwell"
"Mike has been extremely helpful right from the first phone call. I had some trouble accessing the course once purchased and Mike's response was amazing. The customer service received was first class, other companies could learn a lot from SPOCE about how customer service should be done. Would highly recommend SPOCE to anyone looking to further their career."
"Spoce offer a lot of courses I am interested in. I dealt with Mike D. who was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He explained detail and options, leading me to sign up to 2 courses, Prince2 and BA foundation. Good prices too. Thanks"
"Spoce was able to facilitate my course requirements at a good price and the advisor was very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Great customer service, quick and easy - especially Elley!"
"A great online platform for PRINCE2, very responsive staff, and Elley went above and beyond to understand my personal situation and extend my access to the online platform for a short period of time to allow me to study right up to my exam date. It's the flexibility and goodwill that I really appreciated."
"I ran short on time to complete. Sales personnel was not helpful and could not offer me a 4 week extension without an exaggerated price tag. Would not recommend."
"I have booked 3 courses and exams with SPOCE. Trustworthy platform and helpful team. Elley Catchpole from the sales team is super helpful and very responsive. Thanks Elley!"
SPOCE Project Management Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 194 reviews