Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Great household cleaning and personal care products that smell lovely, do the job and help me and my family reduce our single use plastic consumption.
I love minimal plastic use with Splosh. I've used for 2 years now and have same bottles. I like the range of scents/options available. My only issue is that sometimes it is quite hard to mix products. Overall though an amazing company!!!
Splosh is a great way to help the planet! The system works well - I have a subscription, but if i need to change the dates that works well. I have found customer service to be brilliant - really going the extra mile. The 4 rather than 5 stars is that I occasionally have doubts about the quality of the products - especially the ones where you mix concentrate with water. Perhaps I don't always get the proportions exactly right - but I have found them hard to mix and sometimes end up too runny?
Thanks for the review Joanna, that's great to hear. With regards to mixing up the products perhaps you are using your own bottles? Please email us for help and guidance with ratios etc at hello@splosh.cim We also always suggest using really hot tap water (of course taking care). Many thanks again!
Love the products. You do some products which other brands don’t do. I am sorry you are no longer accepting the pouches back.
Can really recommend Splosh. Have definitely reduced our families plastic recycling. The products are great. Kids love the smell of the soap and that you only need a small amount to create lots of bubbles. Especially like the new big bag of laundry detergent.
I love the concept and have changed most of my cleaning products to Splosh. The bottles are attractive, easy to fill and the products usually smell nice. So far we’ve used: Shower gel - no complaints Hand soap - very good Washing up liquid - is fine but doesn’t last as long as fairy Kitchen cleaner - not brilliant, just doesn’t seem to have much oomph. It’s not terrible, just not what I’m used to Bathroom cleaner - as the kitchen cleaner Toilet cleaner - works fine Floor cleaner and window cleaner yet to be used I’m happy to take a slight reduction in performance for a big reduction in the amount of plastic I use!
Great service, I love not having the excess horrid packaging that comes with products normally. I didn't really like one of the scents, hence not a 5 star review but i won't go back to buying washing tablets in the supermarket again!
Lovely products which actually work.
Some nice products here. I like the washing liquid as it has no perfume and leaves the clothes nicely clean. I also recommend hand wash. I can dilute it more than recommended because it’s very soapy,it has a nice delicate perfume. I was not so happy about the bathroom cleaner,it has a strong ingredient that I find offensive. I love the way that the refills come packaged though and I will recommend to anyone who is concerned about much plastic use and landfill.
I've been using Splosh for a year now and would recommend it. Formulas are comparable to classic ones you can find in your shop. Splosh ones smell much nicer! Price is comparable to classic products you know - maybe a little more expensive if you were using the cheapest options. I love the idea and purpose, it definitely works for me.
Splosh has been prompt and reliable in delivering cleaning products. I would recommend Splosh for any products that cannot be bought from zero waste suppliers
I use these. Products for my home and My business. I am a cleaner and have left a recommended link on my business page, I am that confident about these products. There sometimes needs to be a little time to ensure the consistency of each product or it is too thick or too thin. Great for septic tanks and quick delivery, even friendly to our environment which is great.
Like the products and smell nice , low waste and good price/ delivery . Have had a few issues with poor mixing ( dishwashing liquid although I think this has been resolved ) The floor cleaner unfortunately seems to make my floor sticky when dried .
I have been a regular user of splosh products for over 2 years now. My particular favorites being hand wash, laundry wash, dishwasher tabs and washing up liquid. Lovely perfumes, good quality products and of course environmentally friendly. Excellent service and delivery.
The products are perfectly satisfactory (I use the floor and Kitchen cleaner, the washing up liquid, toilet bowl cleaner and shower gel). You can either use the splosh refills or there are instructions, if you prefer to use the bottles you have got. The products smell nice and I have saved over 113 bottles of plastic that cost to recycle or worse end up in some dump in Thailand or Malaysia. I'm trying to do my bit for the world so I've changed to SPLOSH
Really pleased with most of products I've so far ordered.....bit disappointed in the washing powder and liquid.....last lot of washing up liquid had been changed from original formula.......preferred the original. Kitchen and bathroom cleaner plus toilet bowl cleaner all excellent and are now my staples.. ..
Splash reduces the plastic. Household cleaning stuff, washing powder and handwash. You buy the containers just once. After that Splosh will send you refills in the form of concentrate which you just dilute to use
Products are great, smell nice, look good. The only thing that is annoying is that you can’t add to your subscription and have everything come in one package, you’d have to cancel the whole thing and resubscribe... but I guess once you’ve figured out what you want, this is not a problem.
I love your products, the convenience and the smell in particular. The problem I am having at the moment is that the pouches are not recycled into more useful products. My main reason for using your products initially was to try to be zero waste, and be as sustainable as possible. I have cut down my orders because it is no longer a zero waste product. If better products were made out of the pouches...I would buy a plant pot...or other eco relevant products, I would increase my orders again happily.
I love the kitchen and bathroom cleaners. The wash up liquid needs a bit of improvement, I find it to be a bit weak.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 3,046 reviews