Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Simple, easy fragrances, efficient to use
Great concept, and was a lifesaver during lockdown. My only reservations are that the liquid detergent is not as effective as it could be, and the price can be a little prohibitive on some products. We use it for maybe five or six core products.
Love being able to save on plastic and very happy with the quality of the product. Reduced from 5 to 4 stars as the washing up liquid is sometimes difficult to mix and needs more water added to the bottle when it is getting low.
I have been buying splosh products for about 2 years and have found that they do the job they say they will and I have the comfort that I'm not doing anything horrible to the environment and also that packaging is recyclable and I am saving a lot of plastic bottles from entering the system. We also have our own sewage treatment plant, not being on mains drainage, so it is important to ensure the bacterial balance for correct processing - so again splosh products win there too.
In general, I am very happy with Splosh, and pleased that they allow me to reduce my contribution to plastic waste. I've tried a number of products, and particularly recommend the dishwasher tabs, handwash, shower gel, kitchen, bathroom and floor cleaners. I've stuck with the loo cleaner, although I have to reduce the water needed to get the right consistency. The one product that hasn't worked for me at all is washing up liquid. I like being able to return the pouches, but the recent change to sending back 20 means longer to store empties, which could be a problem space-wise for some people.
Clothes washing and cleaning products are good but I wouldn't recommend the toiletries which have strange fragrances. The service side (punctual delivery, prompt reply to queries) is excellent. Shame about the ending of Freepost returns of smaller quantities of pouches, I now have a pile-up! But should probably be buying the larger containers to avoid this. All services like this need to be reviewed, tweaked and fine-tuned, we can't manufacture and throw away yet more plastic..
Great products, received in a timely fashion. Easy to change subscriptions, good communications from the company.
Great scents, especially the hand wash and kitchen/bathroom cleaners. Easy to mix the concentrate into hot water. The toilet cleaner could be a bit thicker, but otherwise great products.
I love the cotton flow fabric conditioner and have been using it repeatedly. I didn't like the shower gel that I tried though, and thought it took a while to mix things up with water. I'll continue trying, though, because I like the concept and the ethos. Keep going.
Splosh is easy to order and the delivery is fast and efficient. We like the environmental aspects and have tried quite a few of their products. We are especially pleased with the dishwasher tablets and the detergent
I have been using SPLOSH for more than 2 years. I love the different smelling hand soaps, the dish washing liquid and the maxi pack of dishwashing tablets. I am trying more of their products also. It is very important for me to be doing my part towards protecting the planet and this is one way that I can help.
While the refills mean less plastic into landfill/exported to other countries so they can do our dirty work for us, I find the products are not as good as the main brands. However, I shall persevere: as with cafedirect, the more people buy, the more money is put into the business, therefore the products should improve.
The Splosh website is a little bit confusing. I bought the shampoo & conditioner that was in the bottles already and the price was really good. It does not state that this included the bottles so I purchased the 2 bottles I thought I needed to make up my products. When the package arrived I saw that the shampoo & conditioner were already bottled so I have 2 bottles that are of no use . Maybe Splosh should state that some products are already in bottles!
Hi Libby, thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that you find our website confusing. When you add to your basket from the 'bottles' section they come ready to use and diluted. You could also order using our 'refill' section which adds a pouch of concentrate of whatever product you choose, without a bottle. We hope this helps clear things up a bit.
Got involved with splosh" because of the environmental issues but not sure what to do with the older empties of refills. Our council will not recycle them and many other plastics. The products are good and save waste. Impressed with the ethical side of the company
Hi Barbara, thank you so much for your lovely review! By refilling with a Splosh concentrate in a pouch you’ve already cut plastic waste by a whopping 95%! Here's how to return your pouches and cut your plastic waste to zero. Follow this link for all the information you need on how to recycle your old Splosh pouches! https://www.splosh.com/pouch-returns
Really good products. They do the job, without all the waste. Particularly like the almond floor cleaner, which smells lovely. The shower gel lasts for ages.
I use a number of products from Splosh and love the fact they are expanding the range! The new shampoo and conditioner are brilliant!
Hi Rachael, thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased to hear such positive feedback. We are happy that you're enjoying our new shampoo and conditioner!
I think I have most of your product and I like all of them. Just bought the shampoo and conditioner and I love 💘. The only one I am not always happy with is the toilet bowl cleaner. I love the smell when I have cleaned it but I do not always get it clean below the water level.
I love the kitchen and bathroom cleaner! It’s really efficient and smells lovely! The ginger and grapefruit shower gel lasts for ages and it’s really warming.
Great household cleaning and personal care products that smell lovely, do the job and help me and my family reduce our single use plastic consumption.
I love minimal plastic use with Splosh. I've used for 2 years now and have same bottles. I like the range of scents/options available. My only issue is that sometimes it is quite hard to mix products. Overall though an amazing company!!!
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.9 based on 3,288 reviews