Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Good quality eco-products with the significant added benefit of refills which avoid the need for plastic waste. Great concept, put into practical use and helping us all to stop using single-use plastics.
Customer service excellent - box got damaged in transit (courier problem) and another delivery sent out very quickly. Products so far so good!
I haven’t used all of the products yet but so far I’m pleased with the quality of them. They arrived quickly and in packaging that’s compostable. The products look and smell great and I’m looking forward to using them all so I can start ordering refills. I love the idea of seeing how much plastic I’m reducing by as well. So, so far, I’m impressed. Thank you.
Great fast delivery, concept and products in terms of functionality. Fifth star for me would be stronger scents...I can clean the bathroom but it doesn't have the freshly cleaned smell. Still wouldn't change products though, they clean really well
Excellent product and service also highly reccomended to friends and family
Products work well and the fragranced ones smell lovely and natural. Like the " green" part too!
I was very impressed with my Splosh delivery. The items were well packaged and the information booklet has proved very helpful. My favourite products so far are the washing up liquid and the Anti bacterial spray. I haven't unfortunately got on well with the dishwasher tablets, however I will definitely be investing in the anti bac spray and washing up liquid again!
Products smell great and they work brilliantly! A little definitely goes a long way with the bathroom spray. The laundry powder and softener are as good as any branded one I’ve used. I will be subscribing now I’ve tried them and love them ❤️
Products arrived in good time! Trying out the laundry detergent & dishwasher tablets now. Hand soap is good, although the pump system arrived slightly damaged, it is still usable. Refills look ingenious!
I've had my first deliver of splosh kitchen and bathroom cleaner. Gorgeous smelling. Can't wait to order refills so I can do my bit for recycling. Thank you so much.
Lovely products, smell and look great. Some refills seem a little pricy but overall good value for money
Enjoying using my Splosh products so far. Scents are good and clothes are nice and clean. It will be great once they manage to completely do away with the use of Palm oil in products.
I love the concept and the performance of the products. Not mad on the design or garish colours of products.
Great idea to help us be more ecological especially for those who don’t live near a refill shop and it’s fun to mix up the refills. My husband doesn’t like bar soap so this is a way of us reducing plastic for shower gel/hand wash. However when I realised the pouches aren’t refilled I changed to getting some products from local refill which is closed loop. And although I like the loo cleaner, I’ve found using it longer term that sadly it doesn’t cope with our hard water/limescale so would be great if you could develop this product?
Splosh are an excellent service with good quality products. My only criticism is the fabric conditioner which is stated to be toxic to the marine environment. I no longer buy this. Please consider either an alternative formulation or discontinuing this product.
I have found Splosh washing up liquid, hand wash and clothes washing/conditioner liquids very acceptable. They work well and have pleasant fragrances. Best of all I am reducing our plastic waste. Returning sachets are simple and post free. Buying on line through the app is also easy and stress free.
Very impressed with my first delivery of bottles. Was quite surprised how quickly it gets through the liquid though, will have to put a refill order in soon. Kitchen spray and shower gel smells amazing, not quite sure about the bathroom one as I swear I cannot smell anything, also, have you thought about a Daily Shower spray? I will certainly be carrying on ordering from Splosh and have said goodbye to store bought cleaners (well, will still be buying shower cleaner for the time being)
I have used Splosh washing up liquid and fabric conditioner for some time now and find both good to use. I do have trouble getting the washing up liquid to really mix evenly with the water added but by using hot water and shaking for a long time (which is quite good muscle exercise!) I get there. I get finger splits using conventional washing up liquids but not with Splosh - so the effort of mixing is worth putting up with ...
One of the bottles unfortunately was leaking so it got a bit messy inside the box (Most probably box was transported horizontally, as standing upright the bottles are fine!), but still very pleased with the quality overall, the scents are just great. Can’t wait for the next order already!
Only been using a short while. Mainly using the hand wash. Smells great, hopefully it will last as long as over products.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,803 reviews