Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
I have a collection of Splosh refills on a shelf which is SO useful during this time of the Covid pandemic. No need to go out to buy things, everything can be bought from the saftey of home. Thank you Splosh!
I particularly like the handwash, shower gel, stain remover, dishwasher tablets, and hope to try more things soon.
I have been using Sploosh refills for a while. I am overall happy with the products, but I switched to Smol pods for my laundry as I prefer pods. The hand soap and bathroom cleaners are great. :)
Love that I can reduce my single use plastic waste in this convenient way. Order via the app and get the goods within 3 days, even more convenient with subscribe and save. Very easy to amend the subscribe function if you need more or less. I use the laundry powder, laundry liquid, fabric softener, washing up liquid, kitchen cleaner, toilet cleaner and hand soap. All very good products. I don’t have any complaints. Well done Splosh
I love the concept of Splosh, I just wish they offered more toiletries such as shampoo! The only niggle I have so far is that the washing-up liquid doesn't last very long as you need to use quite a lot to get decent suds. Otherwise all products great and good value.
I have used Splosh's products for 2 or 3 years now. The ordering and delivery system is simple and the product is good. I have reused some of my own containers so you dont need to buy one if you have something suitable. You might be wise to buy their landry liquid bottles as it would be very easy to use too much without the dosing cap. The plastic pouches can be recycled for free, 8 in a box, It a slight effort as its more junk under the sink waiting to go. I give 4 stars because the products and delivery are excellent but one could go totaly plastic free with solid soaps and laundry tabs.
I have been very impressed by the quality of the products and the speed of deliveries of orders. It is a small step in the war against plastic waste but if everyone did just this it would make a massive difference. Well done Splosh.
I’m a recent convert to Splosh and have been so impressed with their products. I initially tried their laundry range in order to ditch the amount of plastic bottles I was going through with a family where the washing machine is in use every day, and am as pleased with the washing results as I am with the plastic reduction. Highly rate the floor cleaner, too. One plea to boost it from four to five stars: if Splosh could make the hand soap and shower gels SLS-free (my kids get eczema so we stick to Dove), I’d be ordering the entire range.
Found Splosh as I was looking at ways to reduce my plastic. Currently I have used the:
- Washing up liquid
- Handwash
- Shower gel
- Toilet Cleaner
- Bathroom Cleaner
- Kitchen Cleaner
- Floor Cleaner.

All of the products smell absolutely amazing! Refilling is easy and convenient. The only downside is the products don't tend to last quite as long as leading brands, however this is a small price to pay considering the amount of plastic involved with those brands!
I love the handwash, washing up liquid and floor cleaner. Not so keen on the bathroom cleaner but maybe I'm too dependent on harsh chemicals found in the 'nasty' brands. (Or maybe I need to clean my bathroom more often!)
Enjoying being part of Splosh. Not having to carry heavy liquids or powders home from the supermarket is great!
In a bid to cut down on plastic usage I thought I’d give Splosh a try. The fragrances are lovely and I’m particularly impressed with the washing-up liquid as it gives a good foam.
I like splosh products, but, I find it easier to mix up the solution in a separate container then decant into bottle. I often use a small whisk to ensure mixture is mixed well.
The floor cleaner leaves a sticky finish on the floor so I have stopped using it. Everything else is great.
I've been buying Splosh products for about a year now and I'm very happy with the results I get from them. It's so easy to order products and they arrive quickly. It's so good to know I'm not adding to the plastic mountain.
Was trying to reduce plastic waste and came across Splosh. I use the hand soap, washing up liquid, toilet cleaner, laundry liquid and fabric softener. All are comparable to the big brands both in terms of quality and price. It's also really convenient to have the multi bottle refills there when you need them. Subscription option is cheaper and really easy to amend if you need refills sooner/later. I didn't get on so well with the kitchen/bathroom cleaners and glass cleaner. I found that they left a residue on surfaces.
Generally I love the company but personally I’ve found some products are better than others. Stain remover = AMAZING, for example. Fabric conditioner is so so: I don’t find the smell that compelling and it doesn’t linger on the clothes, but I accept that this might be because it doesn’t have the harsh chemicals of supermarket brands. I like the laundry powder and the mint & eucalyptus toilet cleaner is a lovely fresh scent. I’ve found the washing up liquid aggravates my eczema so have to use a different brand, but it cleaned the dishes just fine.
I have tried both the Lime Washing up liquid and the Pomegranate washing up,liquid and prefer the lime. Both do the job in our soft water area. Pomegranate gets 4stars and lime gets 5 stars.
Dishwasher tablets, work well. There is a slight seaweed smell when you handle the but this doesn’t appear on the washed dishes. Would recommend them and buy again.
I do love Splosh hand wash and shower gel. Not a fan of their detergent - not compatible to hard water areas
Easy to order and speedy delivery. However the refills could be made better as during storage 1 has leaked.
Hi Sandra, we are extremely sorry to hear that this has happened. Please do email us at hello@splosh.com so that we can investigate and resolve this for you. Thank you.
I love this concept and am pleased with. The products. However. I still think there is too much cardboard packaging.
Thanks Kathy for your review. We are always looking at ways to reduce more packaging, but please be assured these boxes are recyclable and you can send 8 empty refill pouches back in one to us. Many thanks again.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 2,797 reviews