Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
I’ve been using Splosh since the summer - tried laundry and cleaning products. I like the app, deliveries come quick and fast so no running out for ages.... and I’ve just returned my first box of 8! I had just 1 packet leak :-(. I like the laundry products and find the cleaning refills good value and great product performance. I thought the Dish washer tabs weren’t great value and really didn’t perform as well as I’d like so won’t be buying again I’m afraid. I’m just trying personal care products - shower gel and hand wash. Overall impressed with quality and value
Great protects, love that they help me to use less plastic. Helpful customer service.
I buy washing-up liquid, kitchen spray cleaner (why have something different for kitchen and bathrooms??), hand soap and now shower soap. They are all good and obviously I like the packaging. Tried toilet cleaner but it didn't clean....
I am a professional housekeeper and have found the majority of products up to the job- even for tougher cleans! It is so handy to have the refills delivered rather than traipsing to the shops each time, and creating more plastic waste. The only product I feel that could use some improvement is the glass cleaner. Even with an e-cloth it still smears, when I am looking for a crystal clear finish, fast.
Love the concept, yet to put products to the test. Disappointed that bathroom cleaner is unsuitable for use on stone....
Very simple order processes - a few clicks of a button using the app. Feels good to not keep buying more plastic bottles.
Fab products, great for the environment, and cruelty free! Products work brilliantly and delivery is always super quick. Thank you splosh!
I’m very happy with my Splosh products, they greatly reduce my plastic bottle consumption and the products are generally effective. I especially like the washing up liquid, the kitchen cleaner and the handwash.
Lovely cleaning products which help me do my small bit for the environment! Great customer service and free delivery on refills...what's not to like?!?
I recently purchased one full bottle and what I thought was 2 refills of bio washing liquid .Unfortunately I was sent 2 bottles of the liquid and was told to return them at my own expense .I decided this would be too expensive as I would also have to then buy 2 refills .I think customer service is not the best.The products I like as only a small amount is needed and the smell is good .Apart from my last experience it does save plastic
The products smell amazing, the bottles are great design and saving plastic... win win !
Great eco products. Good value for money.
Great products. Love the dishwasher tabs. Shipping could be faster and the laundry powder refill is quite small for a family of four.
In general I love the splosh products particularly the cleaning sprays and laundry products- there are a couple which didnt work for us. Most importantly I think the durability of the bottles and ease with which you can refill is fab. Even managed to convert my daughter who is at uni!
Good products, lovely fresh smell and get the job done. I use the dishwasher tablets, bathroom and kitchen cleaner and fabric softener. Great that the bottles are re-fillable and the delivery service is prompt.
Happy with most of the products purchased to date. Washing up liquid product not as long lasting as some leading brands but contributing to plastic reduction is a benefit that should not be ignored. Would like to see other products.
I really like the concept of bypassing the supermarkets and minimising plastic waste by not buying a needless plastic bottle. I find Splosh's cleaning fluids really good; they do the job and smell really nice. They are good value for money, excepting the laundry liquid which I think is a little expensive considering it is the only Splosh product I buy that I can't water down.
I have been pleased with the dishwasher tablets and the laundry detergent and conditioner, so have ordered more of these, plus am now trying the shower gel.
I've found all the cleaning products to be just as effective as any other brands, they smell great too. I love that my children see me using them & reusing the bottles, so I feel as a family we are making small changes from an environmental perspective. Ordering is easy & the refill reminder is really helpful.
Washing liquid and fabric softener are working well and I love the fresh smell of the clean laundry. Dishwasher tablets are also working well. I'm a happy1st time user.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 939 reviews