Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Very good service and products are good.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Great products and nice to know that by supporting Splosh you are helping reduce plastic waste
I absolutely love the Splosh products. They are gentle on skin, effective, easy to use and reducing waste - what's not to like!
Love being able to save on plastic and very happy with the quality of the product. Reduced from 5 to 4 stars as the washing up liquid is sometimes difficult to mix and needs more water added to the bottle when it is getting low.
A brilliant system. No lugging heavy containers back from the supermarket. And the products do the job, as I know because I've been using them for 10 years or so. I gave Splosh a little boost when I did the Greenpeace Great Plastic Count a week or so again. Teresa Wallace
All products are excellent. Orders are received in a good time frame. The web site is easy to use and ordering easy.
I have been buying splosh products for about 2 years and have found that they do the job they say they will and I have the comfort that I'm not doing anything horrible to the environment and also that packaging is recyclable and I am saving a lot of plastic bottles from entering the system. We also have our own sewage treatment plant, not being on mains drainage, so it is important to ensure the bacterial balance for correct processing - so again splosh products win there too.
I love using splash products. They smell great, and so easy to refill.
I've been using Splosh products for a couple of years now and love them. Far less plastic waste than commercial brands and the products are fabulous. Also delivery is always prompt. 10/10 from me
When I first started using these products they were great, I could order easily to suit my lifestyle and it was easy to send the packaging back. However, I stopped using the products over a year ago, due to the quality deteriorating, the ease of sending packaging back stopped, the price increasing a lot and also never having the products I used in stock. Not sure why they've asked for a review now as I haven't used them in a long time. Would not recommend.
Very easy to use and order. Products are all colourful and smell nice, not overpowering or offensive. I like the bottle-ometer that shows how many plastic bottles I've saved from landfill 😁
Fantastic service and products, feels great to move to plastic free.
Been using Splosh for quite a while now. Very happy with the products and they always arrive promptly. The subscription option works well so I never run out of anything and I save a few pounds :-)
I love splosh and everything the company stands for. I love the fact that we reuse the bottles and we can recycle all the packaging. The fact that all the products are environmentally friendly and everything is made in the UK is a big bonus. I think I use the whole range! The stain remover is absolutely brilliant by the way. Try it today, you’ll love it!
I started getting Splosh at the start of the pandemic and I have become a big fan. The products are hard wearing and last a long time. I’ve now converted every cleaning product to Splosh and I won’t be changing back.
The products work brilliantly. We use the dishwasher tabs, toilet cleaner, floor cleaner, stain remover and washing up liquid and cannot recommended them highly enough. Love that we can recycle the packaging and reuse the plastic bottles over and over.
Excellent products, excellent customer service and best of all no plastic waste. Love it!
We love Splosh! Great products and we feel proud we’re using less plastic. As a family we are passionate about the environment! Think we’ve almost saved 300 bottles in about 18 months. AND, the packets get reused as we post them back for free! Win win 🥇 Love the shampoo & conditioner. All the products are great. Just one we stopped buying , the dishwasher tablets as they didn’t seem to dissolve which is a shame. Maybe our fault though putting wrong setting on😬 Splosh is super & splendid. GFI 😉
It’s great to be able to help the environment. Splosh products are really good quality so no compromise despite being eco friendly. Delivery is speedy. Splosh tells me how many plastic bottles I have saved which is great to see. Also great that Splosh are doing supersize volumes on some products - would be great to see supersize on all products. Looking forward to seeing what products are released next.
I’ve been using Splosh for all my personal and household cleaning products for several years. The quality and choice of products is excellent. Delivery is quick and efficient, refilling bottles is easy, and I’m saving using lots of throw away empty plastic bottles. The addition of glass dispensers for the hand wash is a lovely addition to the range.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 3,280 reviews