Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Fabulous service and great products!
We have been using Splosh products for well over a year now and love them. Some bigger brands of laundry detergent irritate my skin and my children’s skin but the non bio Splosh used along with stain remover works brilliantly to keep mucky clothes clean and skin comfortable. The minimal packaging and delivery is great and the customer service I’ve received from them is second to none.
I can recommend the washing liquid and the washing up liquid. I have them sent on subscription, which can be a problem as some weeks you might do more washing than others so it’s difficult to gauge how many weeks to set your delivery.
We love Splosh. A great way to reduce plastic and help the environment. Easy to order and the products are great.
Great household cleaning and personal care products that smell lovely, do the job and help me and my family reduce our single use plastic consumption.
Easy to use app for ordering new or refill items. Bottles have lasted a long time (2+ years) and look set to last much longer. New scents and products have been welcome. Very happy so far. Would highly recommend, especially for toiletries. Some cleaning products are perhaps not as strong as their chemical environmentally unfriendly counterparts you can buy in the supermarket and require a bit more effort.
Splosh is great, been using for years and vv happy with all products. Help save the world whilst keeping clean
Splosh is great, it's the first company I ever came across that offered refillable and eco-friendly products. I still love very much how wonderful the detergent and softener smell. I've been using Splosh now since 2018 and I've noticed the difference in my plastic use... Splosh also inspired me to be more eco-friendly with other aspects of my life so I've been using reusable products from other companies also. Thank you Splosh for helping me easily reduce my plastic waste and to educate me more on the importance of refillable/reusable products. I would definitely recommend Splosh to friends and family and anyone else!! Lovely little company.
Excellent products and service. with returnable, green packaging. I have bought the laundry liquid and washing up liquid for some time and am extremely happy with them.
Have been using Splosh now for a few years and they’ve been amazing! Good quality products, eco-friendly, easy to use, fast delivery and good prices.
Ecological, great products, convenient - love it.
I love Splosh and would recommend it anyone! I find it really affordable and the system works really well. It also smells amazing - so good to know I’m saving on nasty plastic and chemicals
Good quality products that make you feel better about the environment! I like that you can send the pouches back to be recycled into new ones. The cleaning products are good. I especially like the washing liquid and washing up liquid.
I love this brand. I love not having more and more plastic bottles in my recycling boxes every Monday. Weirdly I love refilling the bottles from the sachets and then returning the sachets to be reused. And I really love that all the products actually work. I mean really work! And smell great. Fresh, clean, fragrant. I love that too. Did I mention that I love this brand?
An absolutely excellent company whose service is very quick and efficient.
So easy and convenient to use. Perfect if you want to reduce your plastic footprint but dont always have time to go to refil shops.
We love Splosh! Eco friendly, UK made, works really well and easy to manage! Top job!
We love Splosh - so easy and we never run out of shower gel or soap anymore! Feels so good not to be throwing away bottle after bottle, and the reusable bottles provided are such good quality, they’ve lasted us absolutely ages and not showing signs of wearing out any time soon! 100% satisfied - haven’t looked back!
So incredibly convenient and nice to be saving plastic as well.
All Splosh products work extremely well. The laundry liquid and powder wash clothes very well and the softener also does exactly what it's supposed to. All household products are excellent. Very good products and because they are refills the use of plastic is greatly reduced.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 3,050 reviews