Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
I have recently bought my first products. Have been very happy with each as used. Well packed and very informative booklet. Lovely smells... Not the usual strong smells. Will be ordering again. Splosh 😀
Just received 3 bottles from Splosh. Very well packaged and presented. Can’t wait to get using it.
Fantastic product and great service as always
Superfast delivery. Products smell nice and seem to do the jobs b well.
Prompt delivery and everything was well packaged. I haven’t tried all the products I ordered yet but I’m loving the mint and green tea hand wash gel and pomegranate and melon kitchen cleaner. Will definitely be ordering refills and trying the whole range
Package came on time, very impressed with how little space it takes up!
Splosh is great- reducing plastic usage with quality products!
I really like the mint and green tea hand wash. Only a small amount is needed to get a good lather. I am washing my hands so much at the moment, and it is perfect. I have ordered some refills so that I don't run out of it.. Thank you Sposh for lovely products, and saving the planet.
Excellent product and service also highly reccomended to friends and family
Very environmentally friendly, love the refillable concentrated hand wash
I buy all my household cleaning products like washing up liquid, laundry detergent from Splosh. They are all great products. Many people tell me they don't use 'green' products because they don't clean. That is definitely not the case with Splosh products. The service is also good. You order and they come promptly. I have now bee a customer for about 18 months.
Pleasantly fragrant, feels really nice on hands. Very easy to dispense and prepare. Will be ordering again.
Brilliant
The principle of reusing bottles and refilling with concentrated products is excellent. My order was easy to place and arrived quickly.
Fast delivery and lovely smelling products. Clothes smell fresher for longer and the hand wash fragrance lasts too! Easy to refill containers and excellent app / website that makes you feel good about your eco friendly choices, calculating bottles saved and keeping track of previous purchases. We tested for a month or two but have now subscribed so I don’t even have to remember to order!
Was recommended to me so I ordered the hand wash and shower gel. Love it and smells good. Really good lather. Going to order the washing up liquid now
Simple and easy to order online or via their app. Fast delivery, especially when you are ordering refill. We usually order dish washing liquid, grapefruit flavour, it smells lovely and really great with grease. Once you register, you get a reminder to re-order your refill.
A fantastic idea! I particularly love the shower gel and hand wash gel.
Lovely product and excellent customer service. Looking forward to trying more products. Currently I have the hand soap and loving it
I love the concept: providing customers with reusable bottles and the fact that you also recycle the refil packaging for us. The products are high quality and effective and the customer service is prompt, friendly and efficient.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,803 reviews