Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
I have used the laundry liquid, fabric conditioner, kitchen cleaner, hand wash and shower gel. They all smell amazing. I think my favourite is the fabric conditioner, my clothes do really feel soft after a wash. The app is easy to use and the refills arrive quickly. I am definitely going to keep using splosh and would highly recommend them.
Great products, work just as well as named brands but more eco friendly. Ordering refills is easy-peasy
Very simple order processes - a few clicks of a button using the app. Feels good to not keep buying more plastic bottles.
I'm very happy with the quality and performance of all the products I've tried so far, and the refills are despatched very quickly so I never run out. Brilliant service and a very handy app for reordering. I've cut down on my single use plastic bottle purchases dramatically and now I'm telling everyone about Splosh 👍
I’ve been using Splosh since August 2016 and I think it’s amazing! The products are high quality, delivery is quick and prices are reasonable. Added bonus, it’s so easy to order on the app, you don’t have to wait until you’re out shopping and hope you remember, just a couple of quick taps then and there and you’re done! Bigger bonus, the amount of plastic waste is negligible. I reckon in three years its saved me from wasting nearly 50 bottles! And sending the pouches back for reuse/recycling is super easy too.
Loving the products, how easy it is to order, how quick the deliveries arrive - and how Splosh keeps you informed on how many bottles you have saved. 😊
Recently receive my first box containing 9 Splosh products. I've started to.use a few. The customer service has been amazing and the products are absolutely 100% better than I could have imagined. They are beautifully fragrant and work well. So glad I decided to give it a go.
Great products, fast delivery, more sustainable than a lot of other alternatives on the market. I will never buy another cleaning product from the supermarket now.
Great concept. Products and service.
Love your products. Delighted to be producing less waste.
Great products, super easy to order, good for the environment. Win win win!
We’re an eco friendly family, always trying to do what we can, where we can and one of our recent changes have been around our cleaning products. I love cleaning! And when I found splosh I was delighted! 95% plastic free!? Yes please! I was worried over the quality of the cleaning products but we’re delighted, everything is lovely smelling. Our favourites are the eucalyptus toilet bowl cleaner and the kitchen cleaner! They’re used daily in our house. We’ve nearly fully swapped to Splosh and only have a few more bottles to get before we’re fully onto refillable. Thank you so much.
Wonderful products and ethos!
I absolutely love Splosh. Everything works really, really well, smells great and I know it’s not horribly damaging to my house, clothes, skin or the environment. I use it in my holiday house too. The ordering via the app is quick and painless. I recommend it to everyone.
Tried on my daughters recommendation , excellent cuts through grease , etc well, lovely smell gentle on hands. Even leaves a lovely smell in kitchen after washing done. Hope to be trying some off your other products soon.
I love the concept of reusable packaging for detergents/toiletries, something which hasn't been possible since Body Shop stopped offering refills in their shops in the 80s. I'm not too fussy about a spotless home or my whites being 'whiter than white', but the scent of the products I find rather offputting, particularly the shower gel which I did not reorder. My other criticism is of the pomegranate washing up liquid - again I'm not keen on the scent, I'd prefer something 'fresh' rather than fruit flavours (I've tried the other one but thought I'd try the range) - I followed instructions but it still comes out quite gloopy and I needed to dilute further. I'd love Splosh to succeed, given the lack of facilities for collecting 'hard to recycle' packaging, but am hesitant about recommending because of the above. On the delivery side, there has been the problem (already reported) of the post office not delivering through my (large) letterbox because several boxes were rubberbanded together, probably by them. I've got round this by ordering items a few days apart, but that's more admin for me! On the plus side the customer service is excellent and price is good if you work out the cost per use. Thanks for listening to feedback and keep up the good work! Mary
Great products and ethos, love everything we tried and rebought.
I placed an order with Splosh for eight products. The order was delivered promptly. So far I’ve used the dishwasher tablets which come in a reusable tin. They performed as well as the leading brand, very pleased with that. I’ve also used the washing liquid and conditioner, love the smell, and finally the kitchen and the bathroom cleaners. Again very pleased with both products and they pleasant, not over powering. I have yet to use the refill service but I’m definitely going to. I recommend using Splosh.
I’ve been using Splosh products for a while now. All products are lovely but the washing up liquid is particularly good as it doesn’t dry my hands and nails out. So excellent for sensitive skin.
Splosh is a fantastic service with excellent products. I'm so pleased made the switch!
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.83 based on 944 reviews