Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
I have been using several products for a couple of years now and I’m very happy to be using less plastic and the products are good. The washing up liquid doesn’t dilute very well at times but I hear the product has been changed recently, so I may still have the old product. My main gripe is the hand wash. It starts off coming out at a good consistency but quickly goes very watery
Great service I get a subscription for laundry powder and it’s a great product which cleans clothes really well.
Love the idea of saving on plastic. We need to be realistic regarding modern life, but should make every effort to do what we can to make things better for the planet. I love the subscription concept which gives you a discount and seeing the bottleometer is a fab idea. Love the products generally no issue, although sometimes struggle with the washing up liquid being a tad too thick (resulting in a few problems trying to pour). This probably comes down to me. That said, bit more hot water to dilute it further, solves the problem.
Loving all my Splosh products, tried all bar the hand soaps I think. Great to have plenty of refills ready & everything works & smells nice, as well as drastically reducing our plastic use.
I’ve been using Splosh for some time now. The products are great and the site is easy to use - I’ve never had any problems ordering and getting what I want. The best thing about it is that it’s very environmental. The refillable bottles have lasted since my first order and you can send the pouches back for recycling. The products themselves are also gentle and do not polite the environment. I love it!
Great system, great products and easy to manage the subscription.
The refill order system works really well. I haven't bought bottles since my first order several years ago, and I've saved and used other product containers too. Cleaning power is fine and no delivery issues at all.
It's great that Splosh sell such a wide range of products so that you can choose to use less plastic in all areas of your life. I particularly like the laundry powder and the shampoo. People who come to my house always comment on how lovely the blackberry hand wash is!
I have been using Splosh products for a while now and have been very pleased with everything in the range that I have tried. Very easy to order. Good website.
All liquid concentrates work very well , the bottles work well and save a lot of plastic as they can be reused for several years. They arrive through the post and got through the letterbox, an added advantage .
Great! It makes me feel I’m doing my bit.
I have been using a wide range of splosh products for about 18 months now and am very pleased with them all - good price, excellent cleaning power with much more natural scents and all whilst doing my bit to save the planet. It,s a win, win, win 😃
Love everything about this company and it’s products. So easy to order products and refills. The self dosing washing liquid bottle has been an inspiring addition. What’s not to like about all of this when your saving on plastic use too!
I've been really impressed with your products! I love the rosemary & lavender shower gel and it's lasted for months! The cotton flower laundry detergent is very effective & smells really fresh, and the lime washing-up liquid is similarly fresh, effective and very gentle on skin. So I shall be placing another order for these immediately after this review!
Prompt delivery. Like the products and the fact that we're saving bottles. Very satisfied.
I love Splosh. Good products that work well, are eco- friendly and convenient. I don't buy any other brands now.
I use a lot of the cleaning/laundry products. The laundry liquid works well and just smells like fresh air. Can’t cope with heavy artificial perfume. Also use the washing up liquid, hand wash and floor cleaning liquid. I would recommend all of them. Particularly like the slight almond smell of the floor washing liquid on my wooden floors. It’s also an environmental bonus that there is limited use of non recyclable material.
I buy from all ranges, household, laundry, personal care. I find the prices very competitive, the results satisfyingly similar, the eco-friendliness of the content, something I can live with and the main purpose, to save plastic waste, just great. I’m increasing the household dependency with each purchase as other products run out. I love refilling, it gives me great pleasure as an activity and the reduction in chucking out is super satisfying. Very happy customer.
Great products, great service.
I’d become aware of the problem of plastic pollution but i was unsure what I could do about it. I then discovered Splosh and realised this was the perfect solution. The products are easy to order, they’re delivered in good time and they are very good quality - equally as good as products found on the High Street. I love the fact that everything is recyclable and they let you know how many bottles you have saved.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.9 based on 3,287 reviews