Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Great products, swiftly delivered and super friendly customer services. Everything I've ordered from splosh has worked really well and I'm loving not using single use plastic!
Fantastic, effective and lovely smelling products. Delivery process is great, quick and convenient, packages all letterbox size so need to wait in.
Love SPLOSH! Website is really easy to navigate, items are posted really quickly and I love that I'm not using plastic bottles!!!
Fast delivery of great products. Great to know we’re reducing plastic waste too. Thank you.
The delivery is always speedy, even in the current climate. The products are very good, last a long time and smell incredible and not at all chemically which is amazing. I've been using Splosh for 2 years now and I haven't looked back.
Quick delivery, great products - love the lavender scented detergent especially. Really easy to reorder, you can track how many bottles you have saved, plus it's all very reasonably priced. Easy to refill and nice packaging.
My daughter first put me on to Splosh about 2 years ago and it seemed a brilliant way of reducing the amount of plastic I use. I've used the bathroom cleaner, the washing up detergent and have recently started getting the shower gel too. I like the products and feel good about using them! They are just sent out by normal post and the pouches are collected and returned (freepost) in the same cardboard box, to be filled up and sent out again. It's been great to have the refills standing by in these times when shopping trips are few and far between. Thank you, Splosh!
Excellent product, excellent service.
Great products that perform brilliantly. Love that the packaging and products themselves are all environmentally friendly. Prompt delivery of everything too.
Wide choice, easy order, quick delivery and less waste 💚
Great service and delivery, will be ordering refills for sure!
New customer, but all good so far - products smell nice and clean well, all packaged well and delivered 2 days after placing the order. No complaints.
I highly recommend the products of Splosh. They work very good and they are friendly for the environment and for yourself. And I love the whole concept of using less plastics. I already used eco cleaning products but this is just a step further in looking after our planet.
I first bought products from Splosh due to the plastic crisis:their products DO come in plastic,but they ask you to send back your empty refil pouches..I was sold!I love the products as well..yin’s of washing powder,bottles of fabric softener,washing up liquid..you name it,I’ve bought it.It lasts ages,so works out very economical.Give it a go..you won’t be disappointed.
Great fast delivery, concept and products in terms of functionality. Fifth star for me would be stronger scents...I can clean the bathroom but it doesn't have the freshly cleaned smell. Still wouldn't change products though, they clean really well
I loved the idea of splosh and the products are wonderful. The prices are very competitive and it's very easy to save on your plastic recycling. Delivery is quick even in these difficult times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Splosh.
The order to delivery time was excellent-very speedy. Materials are well packed. The joy of opening a delivery parcel to find my splosh products. Bottles are really lovely and look fab in my kitchen and bathroom. The colours of the liquids are intense and the smells are delightful. I am using the washing up liquid-which is thick and soapy-and gets my washing up clean!!! The dishwasher tablets I have used, leave my plates, cutlery and glasses sparkling. Really love the hand soap-using it in my bathroom. Love my splosh, highly recommend.
Very good quality products. Speedy delivery even with the covid-19. Would highly recommend
Quick dispatch and really lovely products
Excellent products that are completely eco friendly and work better than a lot of main stream brands. I knew nothing about Splosh before I found them on social media and I'm so glad I did. Loving the fragrances and the quality. Brilliant app that's easy to use. Yes, I'm a happy bunny! ❤️
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,803 reviews