Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Read Splosh Ltd. Reviews
I absolutely love Splosh. Everything works really, really well, smells great and I know it’s not horribly damaging to my house, clothes, skin or the environment. I use it in my holiday house too. The ordering via the app is quick and painless. I recommend it to everyone.
Tried on my daughters recommendation , excellent cuts through grease , etc well, lovely smell gentle on hands. Even leaves a lovely smell in kitchen after washing done. Hope to be trying some off your other products soon.
I love the concept of reusable packaging for detergents/toiletries, something which hasn't been possible since Body Shop stopped offering refills in their shops in the 80s. I'm not too fussy about a spotless home or my whites being 'whiter than white', but the scent of the products I find rather offputting, particularly the shower gel which I did not reorder. My other criticism is of the pomegranate washing up liquid - again I'm not keen on the scent, I'd prefer something 'fresh' rather than fruit flavours (I've tried the other one but thought I'd try the range) - I followed instructions but it still comes out quite gloopy and I needed to dilute further. I'd love Splosh to succeed, given the lack of facilities for collecting 'hard to recycle' packaging, but am hesitant about recommending because of the above. On the delivery side, there has been the problem (already reported) of the post office not delivering through my (large) letterbox because several boxes were rubberbanded together, probably by them. I've got round this by ordering items a few days apart, but that's more admin for me! On the plus side the customer service is excellent and price is good if you work out the cost per use. Thanks for listening to feedback and keep up the good work! Mary
Great products and ethos, love everything we tried and rebought.
I placed an order with Splosh for eight products. The order was delivered promptly. So far I’ve used the dishwasher tablets which come in a reusable tin. They performed as well as the leading brand, very pleased with that. I’ve also used the washing liquid and conditioner, love the smell, and finally the kitchen and the bathroom cleaners. Again very pleased with both products and they pleasant, not over powering. I have yet to use the refill service but I’m definitely going to. I recommend using Splosh.
I’ve been using Splosh products for a while now. All products are lovely but the washing up liquid is particularly good as it doesn’t dry my hands and nails out. So excellent for sensitive skin.
Splosh is a fantastic service with excellent products. I'm so pleased made the switch!
Little goes so far whether a little product or a little change! Smells and cleans amazingly
Fab products, great for the environment, and cruelty free! Products work brilliantly and delivery is always super quick. Thank you splosh!
Love their cleaning products and the ease of mixing yourself. The bottles seem to last for ages too. Have recommended to friends and they have also decided to try splosh products.
thankfully not only able to clean my house with good quality lovely smelling products but am also not adding to the problem of killing off the wildlife with the products I am using keep up the good work
I am really pleased with all of the Splosh products I am using. I was surprised by the quality of the products, I was expecting to have to make more of a compromise. Ordering is easy and delivery is quick.
I found these products purely by mistake. However, the fact that they are all environmentally friendly and refillable with the added bonus of being available in some very fresh scents, this pulled me in enough to want to try them. I made my first purchase of the Kitchen Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner and Floor Cleaner. I haven't yet tried the floor cleaner, but if the kitchen and bathroom ones are any-thing to go by, it'll be pretty amazing! Not only do they clean well, the amazing aroma lingers (in a nice way). They don't get you reaching to open the window like some standard cleaners do! The spray bottles the 1st orders arrive in are nice and sturdy and have a powerful "Squirt". I cannot wait to get ordering some further products to try. I have recommended to family and friends already.
Splosh is cruelty free, it has no animal by products and it great at reducing plastic waste. I'd recommend every household and every business to switch to Splosh.
I started using Splosh products in July - and what’s not to love?! The products work well, they smell great, storing refills takes up a minimal amount of space and you get to do your bit by cutting down on plastic waste. Give it a try!
I have been a Splosh customer for over a year now and have been very happy with their products, how long they last (which btw is a very long time), the speed of delivery and how well their products are packaged. I would definitely recommend and I even bought some of their starter packs for some of my family.
Love the products. Clean really well, smell lovely, look great. For me, the refill system is brill as I am always forgetting to add things to my shopping list and running out, but the app makes it so easy and the price is as good value as supermarkets.
I am so grateful to Splosh for putting our planet at the top of their priorities, when producing products such as their dishwasher tablets. I use these because they work, are plastic free and easy to order and have delivered through the letter box. Thank you.
I absolutely love splosh. The whole idea of it is just amazing. The kitchen cleaner works amazingly in so little time as does the bathroom cleaner. The washing powder is also amazing. Highly recommend. I have saved around 8 plastic bottles so far which is amazing. If only every one else could be so conscious about how much plastic they go through and try and cut down on it.
I love the whole concept of Splosh. It’s so easy and efficient and their dishwasher tablets are by far the best eco friendly ones I’ve tried - they get the dishes sparkling clean.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.82 based on 911 reviews