Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 10th February 2021
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
We love Splosh! Eco friendly, UK made, works really well and easy to manage! Top job!
We love Splosh - so easy and we never run out of shower gel or soap anymore! Feels so good not to be throwing away bottle after bottle, and the reusable bottles provided are such good quality, they’ve lasted us absolutely ages and not showing signs of wearing out any time soon! 100% satisfied - haven’t looked back!
So incredibly convenient and nice to be saving plastic as well.
All Splosh products work extremely well. The laundry liquid and powder wash clothes very well and the softener also does exactly what it's supposed to. All household products are excellent. Very good products and because they are refills the use of plastic is greatly reduced.
I love Splosh, I buy all my stuff from them. It's good value, it's effective and it's saving the planet! What's not to like? The choice of fragrances is great. Shame you aren't doing your free returns but I'm saving mine up and will return a big batch. A shampoo would be good too.
The washing up liquid, and the hand wash are excellent. I have got used to refilling the bottles, and feel pleased that I am not using more plastic.
efficient, good product and no waste! excellent company, unreservedly recommend
Very pleased to have found this company. We have purchased personal and cleaning products, all have been exceptional.
Love the ethics of the company and love their set up. Subscribe you get a discount, you can pause the order or change the date easily of when you want your order. I just need to learn to get the timings right but that’s just me . I like their bottleometer which shows you how many bottles have not gone into landfill. Certainly re-enforces the good done! Well done
Great idea, local and managing to do big things on a small scale. Effective and economical products that won’t destroy the planet. I will happily rave about how great Splosh is!
Great products, reliable delivery and easy to order online
I’ve been using various Splosh cleaning products for a while - bathroom, kitchen, floor, glass cleaner and dishwasher tablets. They’re not nasty as most of the mass market products, but do the job. Refilling is easy and puts me in peace with sustainability matters. The subscription is easy to manage, and I get a better idea of how much I spend on maintaining the household.
Using Splosh products has dramatically reduced my plastic use and they're no more expensive than shop-bought products. The products are great and it's really convenient to be able to refill them at home when you run out rather than have to go to the shop. Postage is quick and easy.
Great service - flexible and easy to manage. Love the products too!
All the products smell delicious and work a treat! The washing up liquid takes awhile to dissolve, but if you really put your back into it, you will have a beautiful product! I’m almost on my 8th refill, about to send back the pouches 😍
Great products. I was sceptical about the dishwasher tablets as we always bought the most expensive ones but Splosh ones perform equally as good if not better. The hand wash smells divine as does the washing up liquid and clothes softener... we are working our way through our previous brand of clothes washing liquid, as we always buy in bulk, but this will be our next try. We wanted to cut down on plastic waste and sending the pouches back is better than the refill buying we were doing.
Excellent products and excellent service. Really happy with them.
Fabulous quality produce, good price, stain remover actually works. I had a make-up stain ( foundation) was on my top for a year. I had used several popular branded products, I was not successful. I used Splosh stain remover once, it worked. Detergent, great for environment, I use amount by Splosh, which I estimate is half a small cap provided by Splosh or buy the bottle which measures amount for you, A small amount. Washing up liquids: beautiful smells cleans the must stubborn stains, with least effort. Kitchen Cleaner: we are able to buy and use unusual combination of smells. SPlosh Kitchen Cleaner cleans my kitchen surfaces and cooker, perfectly, even after my husband cooking. As instructed onSplosh kitchen cleaner, says leave for five minutes on surfaces before rinsing. Surfaces are clean the smell in kitchen is beautiful. As for the toilet cleaner, wonderful, marvellous, know clinically smells, my toilet bowl came up gleaming, & stayed clean for a couple days. Wonderful.
So simple, great value and saves loads of plastic! I love the fact you just click on the app and a refill arrives... much easier than going to a supermarket anyway! Also, great that the refil packs stack in a cupboard and take up very little space.
Clothes and dishes smell great and come out as clean as with any other brand and the containers are easy to refill therefore less wasted!
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.87 based on 3,078 reviews