Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
Splosh Ltd. 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Ella Jones
We love Splosh! Great products and we feel proud we’re using less plastic. As a family we are passionate about the environment! Think we’ve almost saved 300 bottles in about 18 months. AND, the packets get reused as we post them back for free! Win win 🥇 Love the shampoo & conditioner. All the products are great. Just one we stopped buying , the dishwasher tablets as they didn’t seem to dissolve which is a shame. Maybe our fault though putting wrong setting on😬 Splosh is super & splendid. GFI 😉
It’s great to be able to help the environment. Splosh products are really good quality so no compromise despite being eco friendly. Delivery is speedy. Splosh tells me how many plastic bottles I have saved which is great to see. Also great that Splosh are doing supersize volumes on some products - would be great to see supersize on all products. Looking forward to seeing what products are released next.
I’ve been using Splosh for all my personal and household cleaning products for several years. The quality and choice of products is excellent. Delivery is quick and efficient, refilling bottles is easy, and I’m saving using lots of throw away empty plastic bottles. The addition of glass dispensers for the hand wash is a lovely addition to the range.
Really handy company. Good quality cleaning products and reduces waste. We have used their washing up liquid and laundry liquid for several years.
I'm loving using splosh subscriptions for all my cleaning needs. Regular deliveries that suit me. Effective products that smell nice and great that I can send back the pouches for recycling.
I've been using the Splosh dishwasher tablets for nearly two years now and very pleased with them. They clean just as well as any standard tablets I've bought and yet don't come wrapped in all the unneccessary plastic packaging!
Great eco friendly products. Lively fragrances. Easy to use refill system. Good way to cut down on use of plastics.
Simple way to live more sustainably!
I love Splosh. Great products. Great customer service. So much less waste. What's not to love?
Great service. Easy to adapt and change my order and amount I need to suit my family. Love that I can send back the pouches to be re-used.
Great products that do what they say. Efficiently delivered and, as is the point, saving tons of packaging.
Great Company. Been using them for a few years now
I have been using Splosh for a number of years and find the products to be excellent. Value is good, and the subscription service is so easy as I can adjust dates in any direction as often as I need to. Will continue to recommend to others and use less plastic!
Excellent service, first-rate products, environmentally very sound and so far I have saved 100 plastic bottles.
Have been using Splosh for a few years now. I love doing my shopping and knowing I can completely miss out the cleaning products aisle in the supermarket, it makes me smile thinking about all the bottles I am saving. The new bottle designs look amazing and all the products work superbly. I get all my cleaning and hair and body products from you. The APP is really quick and easy to use and the delivery so swift that i never worry about running out. Space is limited in my flat so the neat boxes really help keep things organised. Thank you !
I love Splosh products. They work really well and are good value for money. A fantastic natural, cruelty-free and plastic free alternative. Thank you splosh!
like doing my bit for the enviroment
Great cleaning products and love the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel too. Very happy to have found products that are kind to the environment and actually work.
We use Splosh all around the house. From laundry, to cleaning and handwashing. All products are much kinder to skin and the environment. The refill pouches reduce our plastic use greatly and the refillable bottles are really sturdy and good looking. When one of the trigger spray bottle tops stoped working we received a replacement without any hassle. Would definitley recomments.
Excellent products excellent service would. Highly recommend
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.9 based on 3,288 reviews