Splosh Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splosh Ltd.
All the products work fantastically, smell great and it's great to know buying these are better for the environment. Communication from Splosh is always spot on. The prices are fair and being able to subscribe to refills means I don't have to worry about running out. I'm a Splosher for life now :)
I really love Splosh -- the products are great, we never buy plastic bottles for cleaning any more, and everything we order arrives extremely quickly (even now, during the COVID19 shutdown, our order took just a few days). It's brilliant.
Absolutely fantastic products and service. Very quick delivery , products last ages and smell beautiful
Very pleased with the overall experience with Splosh . The product was delivered very promptly . I ordered the starter pack, which included 8 products. And was extremely happy with all the products .
When the ‘green’ laundry liquid I used became unavailable someone recommended Splosh, and I haven’t been disappointed. Their service is brilliant, delivery is quick and the products are very good. The laundry liquid is a little more expensive than my old one but I’ve found it is so good that I can use a little less than advised. And it’s so lovely to know I’m not using plastic bottles.
Excellent service & product
Introduced by a friend on facebook I decided to try Splosh products, I am now a convert, not only using less plastic bottles but also the products have a pleasant fragrance and are equal in cleaning power as off the shelf products. I have to be honest and say a little more expensive but worth the extra cost to do my bit towards arresting the effects of climate change
We have used splosh for years and are repeat customers, they are excellent products and provide value for money. My favourite product is the washing up liquid which does not aggravate my dermatitis in comparison to well known big brands. We have recently also started using the soap, and bathroom cleaner.
I have recently started using Splosh and am really impressed, their customer service is second to none and the products very good. I have ordered the soap powder. I like the idea of it coming in a tin.
My order arrived within 4days.i opened everything and smelt the lovely freshness .. My only complaint is that I am disabled and no matter how I tried I couldn't open the laundry products .also I am finding it difficult to find your baby products. Many thanks
Ordered mint and green tea hand wash and ginger and grapefruit showerget. Easy to mix up, they both smell divine! Shower gel really foams up well and you don’t need much of it. New to splosh and so far so good 👍 well done splosh!
Good products and very swift (free!) delivery. I like that the boxes fit through the letterbox easily and require no signature from postie. I had my own containers ready to fill and there is no pressure to buy their branded containers with all information on dilution ratio easily found on the site. I had tried bathroom cleaner, laundry liquid and washing up liquid so far and all excellent. As one tiny, unimportant constructive feedback comment - it'd be great to know the colour of the liquids before purchasing alongside the smell on the website. I like attempting to match my washing up liquid to the rest of my kitchen decor and would take colour into consideration when purchasing!
These products are brilliant. They work as well as normal brands and are similar in price. Particularly great to have this kind of business locally so it ticks all the boxes for us. I can't remember the last time I brought any other brand of cleaning product.
Great communication in replays. Easy product and long lasting but also good value for money.
Customer service excellent - box got damaged in transit (courier problem) and another delivery sent out very quickly. Products so far so good!
Great products and great service. So good for the environment too.
As a concept, I think Splosh is utterly brilliant. In practice, I think it's outstanding. I was introduced to Splosh a number of years ago and since then the products and packaging have only improved as far as I can see. Aside from the environmental and sustainable aims (which are worth supporting on their own) the products work really well - including the laundry powder. And they smell gorgeous at the same time. I have switched to Splosh for all my (available) housekeeping products. And even some personal ones. On a practical level, the website is straightforward to use and and orders are fulfilled quickly and without fuss - the refill packages even fit through my letterbox, which is on the small side. I should add that I'm not related to the company in any way!
Splosh is my favourite brand for cleaning stuff now. The system is easy to use, the products make the house smell nice and I have a lot more space in my under the sink cupboard. The refill boxes line up nicely on the windowsill like a row of paperbacks. Now I can walk to the shops, get my groceries and not worry about the weight of cleaning stuff, or having the cleaners leak over my food. Marvellous. Their hand soaps, 6 in one refill, are perfect for these times.
Splosh is awesome! I use a lot of their products, and they are good quality, work well, and when I need to order refills, they always arrive quickly.
I haven’t used all of the products yet but so far I’m pleased with the quality of them. They arrived quickly and in packaging that’s compostable. The products look and smell great and I’m looking forward to using them all so I can start ordering refills. I love the idea of seeing how much plastic I’m reducing by as well. So, so far, I’m impressed. Thank you.
Splosh Ltd. is rated 4.85 based on 1,803 reviews