Spiral Direct Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Spiral Direct
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Spiral Direct made you happy

"Their items are beautiful but every time they bring out a new catalogue, the majority of the newest items are out of stock. This has happened so many times and when I contact them they give the same excuse - namely that they have been "let down by their suppliers". Maybe they should find new suppliers?? They offer to notify when the item becomes available but never once have I had a response when I submit my email."
Are you Spiral Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"ordered november for christmas, after contacting many times, and complaining, finally arrived end of january, not worth the effort to order off these.......and not even an apolgy"
"Bad customer service I ordered three items for Spain, they charged me all three and I only received two. I have opened a ticket to claim and I have sent several emails, but a week has passed and they have not contacted me yet. I had to ask my brother, who lives in the UK, to please call them on the phone, but they do not pick up the phone. Bad treatment to the client, I will not buy more times. I want my refund."
"Ordered goods on 11th January, had to phone on 22nd to chase them. Was promised a call back ASAP. They eventually called back the next day and said the goods were out of stock when I ordered them and offered me a different size. I pointed out that option was absolutely useless to me and they begrudgingly offered a refund. This is the second time this has happened and it always gets blamed on either system or IT problems. I wouldn't trust this shower now as far as I could throw them as they are obviously taking money and hoping people will either forget or won't be forceful enough when chasing them. I will also be reporting them to trading standards as once is a mistake but twice is incompetence. Still no sign of the refund so it looks as if I will have to open a case with PayPal."
Tom
"Beautiful unique Designs with comfortable and a range variety of mystical clothing styles."
Spiral Direct is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews