SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker)

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker): SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. With prices starting at £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

support@speedytests.co.uk

Tell us how SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This website deserves more than 5 stars. I had to take my test 3 times and was supposed to wait 1-2 months between each test. With this website I had to wait 2 weeks between each one. It was great I did it so fast I didn't think it was possible. Safe to say it was a small price to pay for the time won."
Thank you for a positive review, Alina. It's awesome you think we deserve more than 5 stars! Great to hear we were able to save you months of waiting between tests.

SpeedyTests wish you safe driving for life!

(If you need to use our driving test cancellations checker again, you can come back free of charge and try again!)

-SpeedyTests
"Does exactly what it says thank you."
"Amazing. Highly recommend. Brought my test date 2 weeks earlier instead of 2 months!! In less than 24hours of signing up"
"At first I thought this service was just another money grabber because I didn’t get a test within the first day or two but it’s worth the money 100% I got a test for the following week about 3/4 days after purchasing the service. The nearest test for me to book was in July and I got one for the end of may so thankful for this service defo worth it!"
"Really good and quick excellent service"
"Does what it says on the can and is really straightforward to use and book. Will definitely recommend them !"
"Amazing service. Found me 2 earlier cancellations within 1 day. Brought my original date a week earlier for me"
"Wow!!! I passed my test 3 weeks ago. If it wasn't for speedytests, I would still be waiting another five weeks for my test. Just short of 8 weeks earlier than my original test date. Can't thank you enough speedytests. You're the best."
"Really good service, didn't have to wait nearly 2 months for a test got one within 2 weeks"
"Very quick response and saved having to buy extra lessons."
"Really happy. Got an appointment in no time. I was sent multiple options and my test is within 8 days of signing up. Well Worth it considering my original test was 9 July (8 weeks away)."
"Fantastic website, would 100% recommend, managed to get test a whole month earlier. So easy to use too. 🌟🌟👏🏻👏🏻👍👍"
"Speedytest make booking so fast, I’m so happy, thank you for you help."
"Booked my test within a few hours perfect time and passed!! 😊"
"After failing my first test I was so eager to get booked in for my second but couldn’t get booked in until 3 months later. Finding speedy tests was a god send since it give me the opportunity to book in for a test a week after my first Couldn’t recommend enough!"
"Easy to use, great customer service and very reliable"
"Had my original test booked for 21st May. Within 2 days a booking came for the 25th April, replied to the message and was booked within 2 minutes."
"By mistake its only 1 star, showing in my review actually it is a 5 stars, please do that for me. Its definitely deserves 5 stars. Thanks."
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews