SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker)
Read SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker):

SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. With prices starting at £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

support@speedytests.co.uk

The best website i've used! I have tried out a few other test cancellation finding services, however this is by far the best one! I literally registered not even 2 hours ago and they bought back my test by almost 3.5 months. Thank you so muchh
Thank you for so much for your review, Madiyyah.

Best of luck with your test!

(You have unlimited use of our driving test cancellations checker, if you need to, you can come back and use it again for no extra fee!)

Fantastic service ! Within two days of signing up I got a new test date
at my first choice centre for my son - two months earlier than his original date ! Thank you Speedy Tests - highly recommended.
Thank you for your review, Helen.

Good luck to your son with his test!

Posted 1 hour ago
this speedy test absolutely fantastic and really good service..i will rate 5 out of 5
Thank you for your review, Cesaltino.

Really reliable
Thank you for your review, William.

-SpeedyTests
Excellent and easy to use service. Only been logged on for a few days and an earlier test was found at the venue wanted.
I would highly recommend
Thank you for your review, Tom.

-SpeedyTests
Applied yesterday got a new test at my preferred test centre today 3 months earlier! Fab worth the money
Thank you for your review, Faye.

-SpeedyTests
Got my test moved 2 months closer, within 20 mins of signing up! Amazing service I truly recommend to anybody needing a test sooner than their original date.
Thank you for your review, Samuel.

-SpeedyTests
Exactly as advertised. Helped me get a test date 3 months earlier than my original date as covid has made booking difficult. Really helpful
Thank you for your review, Chloe.

Wow excellent service
Thank you for your review, Alice.

-SpeedyTests
Found a new test date within a few hours
Great service easy to use
Thanks
Thank you for your review, Caitlin.

-SpeedyTests
This is an unbelievably great service. It's very much worth for the fee paid. Thank you speedy tests.
Thank you for your review, Jeevan.

-SpeedyTests
Amazing ! Test cancelled on 16 October when it was due to be taken on 19 October ! Registered with Speedytests on same day & had test come through on 18th for today. He passed with no majors or minors - Result ! Thank you Speedy Tests we couldn’t have done it without you. Will definitely recommend you
Thank you for your review, Corey.

Congratulations on the pass!

-SpeedyTests
Very fast at finding test dates
Thank you for your review, Caleb.

-SpeedyTests
Brilliant service! Got a cancellation within a couple of hours of registering!
Thank you for your review, Kaia.

-SpeedyTests
Thank you so much! Only applied last week. I’ve got a cancellation literally 2 months earlier.
Thank you for your review, Julie-ann.

Managed to get another test booked 8 days after my 1st test
Thank you for your review, Craig.

-SpeedyTests
Excellent service only taken 2days to find me a test date 5weeks before the one given.
Thank you for your review, Liz.

-SpeedyTests
Gobsmacked!! I set up an account about 2pm, I have had no texts all day and figured it could take a couple weeks... 9.20pm they have found a test in 3 days!!! 20 quid for 2-3 months waiting... TAKE MY MONEY... I would recommend 1000x over. Thank you 👊
Thank you so much for your review.

-SpeedyTests
Very good service. Delivered what was advertised and I definitely recommend it!
Thank you for your review, Aline.

-SpeedyTests
thank you very much for the consideration highly recommended really hopefully I will pass my test! I'm so so happy thank you!!!!
Thank you for your review, Annaliza.

-SpeedyTests
Found multiple cancellation option within a day extremely happy with the service provided by your company
Thank you for your review, Bethany.

-SpeedyTests
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) is rated 4.93 based on 1,414 reviews