SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker)

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker): SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. With prices starting at £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

support@speedytests.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"fantastic business! i had many queries about this service and they were all answered by a friendly email reponse! i opted for the standard package and still was receiving texts every day sometimes two a day. there’s no reason any one couldn’t find a test with speedy tests! you’ve just got to wait for the right one!"
Thank you for your kind review, Alice. It's great we were able to find you numerous cancellations to choose from!

Good luck with your test!

(If you need to use our driving test cancellations checker again, you can come back free of charge and try again!)

-SpeedyTests
"Very quick service they are really called speedy for a reason less the 5hours and the jobs done thank I so much"
"Thank you so much"
"Amazing service, so easy to use and so helpful!"
"Offered me more tests than expected, would recommend"
"They found me an earlier test and is a great service to use! Would definitely recommend."
"Speedy tests are amazing! They got me a cancellation in the dates that I requested. Easy to use."
"Very best website to help you book a test. It really worth to pay for the price and and help you to search all the day. If successively booked the test for me in the specific time and date. Highly recommend!!"
"Brilliant service, I would definitely recommend it to anyone. It helped me find a test in less then a week which was very helpful for me as I was in a rush. Thank you so much for your help SpeedyTests team"
"Awesome, absolutely great service"
"Brilliant service. Highly recommend. I am not the luckiest girl in passing my test, still keep trying and updating speedy test account. Still they showing me excellent results. And giving me hope. Many thanks."
"Speedy tests is an awesome reliable service I was sceptical at first but they cleared my doubts way beyond measure by finding and promptly booking earlier tests for me without much hassle. And the fact that they continue to search at no extra cost till you pass is just brilliant I can't recommend enough"
"Speedy super service! You found an earlier test promptly and without fuss- very impressed by your efficiency - thank you!"
"Awesome service"
"Brought this service and within 2 hours had a driving test booked for a week later when originally had to wait till end of November!"
"Impeccable service ! Tried the other free tests available and no replies. We opted for the automatic test booking service. Within 8 hours of subscribing to Speedy tests, we received a notification of a booking made. However , the instructor was not available, so we had to cancel that and reactivate the automatic service and again within a day we had another booking made, from which my daughter passed her test. Brilliant - don't hesitate (I did my homework and found the best)"
"Would recommend speedy test highly , originally had a test booked for the end of November but speedy test got me a test a whole month and a-bit before , although would definitely say to upgrade to the highest plan which is where they search every 5 minutes for a test , before I had the plan where they search every 15 mins, within few days on being on the highest plan got 3 messages for a test already . AMAZING !!"
"Quick straightforward method. Brilliant"
"It’s very helpful and very easy and has made me feel way better"
"Absolutely brilliant ! My driving test was originally booked on December the 3rd and they managed to book me in for October the 18th"
"Earliest date available was over 3 months away and they managed to find me one which is 7 days away. Perfect, worth every penny."
Thank you for your review, Ronit. It's great we were able to move your test forward by 3 months!

Best of luck with your test!

-SpeedyTests
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) is rated 4.92 based on 811 reviews