SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker)

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker): SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

Tell us how SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) made you happy

Telephone
"very good service"
"Bit naff as when i went on to the driving thing myself there was 3 available test and i had not had a text so i booked it myself"
"Very happy customer. Slightly confused to start of with, but great live chat with Matt via customer support ironed all confusion out. Thank you Matt:-)"
Hello Ron,

Your account states that you wanted a test no later than "Sunday, December 30, 2018".

Our system follows orders, so it found and booked you a test for the 19th December, because it's no later than December 30th.

If you don't want a test after the 19th Dec, you need to put this in your preferences - as your account is currently telling our robots to book tests on/after your original date.

If you want us to help you resolve your problem, please email support@speedytests.co.uk and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,
SpeedyTests
"This App does what it says it does...takes the hassle out of constantly checking for cancellations and your money back if it can’t. I suggested that perhaps the choices of timescales during the day were too wide ie 12.00-17.30 as many might not want a Test after dark (nor first thing when the Test might well be cancelled due to heavy frost in North of Scotland). Perhaps the auto book is best only if you truly don’t mind any appointment at all?"
"Super great booking service. Got me another test after I failed in about 2 weeks time. I’m so happy I passed this time. :)"
"Shortened my test down by about 7 weeks , no need to fuss about anything as the company can autobook it for you ."
"Great service, got a test over a month earlier than booked one"
"New appointment found 3 weeks prior to my previous date within 24 hours."
"Brilliant got a test within 3 days"
"Can’t believe it got a test within a day almost a month before my scheduled test thank you thank you"
"Fabulous. Got a new test date within 24 hours"
"Fantastic definitely worth the money if you want your test sooner, cant thank them enough, now I just need to pass."
"What a great website. After couple of days registering with them, they found me a earliest day for my test."
"Amazing! Had a test booked for 9 weeks away and on the first day of signing up I got a test 2 weeks away!"
"Thankyou"
"Can't believe it, got my test 5 weeks earlier after 1 day of signing up. Excellent."
"AMAZING! Couldn’t get a test for three months so creates an account here, only two hours later they got me a test in three weeks!! Highly recommend"
"Failed my driving test recently when I should of passed and couldn’t get another test for 5 weeks. Within 2 days of signing up to SpeedyTests I had my test rebooked for 10 days after failing. Couldn’t be happier with their fast and efficient service."
"Speedy is about right highly recommended x"
"ThIs service is amazing they find you best times and days for your test 😊 definitely worth the price"
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) is rated 4.93 based on 84 reviews