SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker)
Read SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker):

SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. With prices starting at £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

support@speedytests.co.uk

They were indeed ‘speedy’. Brilliant and quick service. Registered and two days later I had a test date 3 weeks earlier than original test date. Definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review and recommendation, Kate.

Good luck with your test!

(If you need to use our driving test cancellations checker again, you can come back free of charge and try again!)

-SpeedyTests
Am very happy with reponse it get I ll recommen it to friends
Thank you for your great review, Fauzia.

-SpeedyTests
Excellent found a test so quickly thoroughly impressed
Thank you for your good review, Rachel.

-SpeedyTests
amazing service, They booked me just 3 days after paying their service. Very happy! thanks a lot
Thank you for your great review, Paola.

Excellent Service
Thank you for your review, Josh.

-SpeedyTests
Can’t believe how quick they found me a cancellation date
Utterly gobsmacked !
Thank you for your kind review, Adele.

-SpeedyTests
Managed to get a date almost a month earlier than the one on the DVSA website, and much closer to now.
Thank you for your great review, Paula.

-SpeedyTests
Great! I am impressed by 1st changed, hope to get more early as possible.. as I am ready to drive. Thank you to speedy test.
Regards customer.
Thank you for your review, Chewang.

-SpeedyTests
An excellent job done. I recommend the app to anyone who wants to change their date
Thank you for your good review and recommendation, Osei.

-SpeedyTests
It was very helpful and I managed to get the earliest date for my next driving test. Brilliant!!!!
Thank you for your review, Aliya.

-SpeedyTests
Speedytests is one the bests I have ever used. Helped me to get a nearest date test schedule easily
Thank you for your kind review, Shiju.

-SpeedyTests
Excellent recommend do not hesitate to use will definitely use again and recommend to anyone fantastic
Thank you for your review and recommendation, Sean.

-SpeedyTests
It is amazing thank you thank you I'm happy with this service I hope to pass my test thank you
Thank you for your review, Drit.

-SpeedyTests
Excellent service. More expensive than some of the other cancellation services but worth the money. The 15 minutes given to confirm the new test time is invaluable to allow you to check logistics and diaries. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your good review and recommendation, Thomas. Our prices are competitive and reflect the level of service we provide. Pleased to hear that it's worth it as we invest heavily into our technology which allowed us to move your test forward by a month.

Excellent service.
Thank you for your review, Umar.

-SpeedyTests
Thank you speedy test. You did everything you said you would. I would highly recommend you. A very good service indeed.
Thank you for your good review and recommendation, Niki.

-SpeedyTests
Best service ever, found me earliest date. Hopefully I pray to pass next week🙏
Thank you for your great review, Ruth.

Excellent job!
Thank you for your review, Cheikh.

-SpeedyTests
Really impressed. Signed up with them today at 11.30 and by 13.30 they had found a test for me in two weeks time.... otherwise I would have had to wait till end April. Well worth the money
Thank you for your good review, Jane. It's great we were able to find you a cancellation within a couple of hours!

-SpeedyTests
within 24 hours of failing test i rebooked a date for end of April as that was earliest could get , speedy tests have found me a date for 2 weeks time , very impressed . 100% recommend thank you
Thank you for your good review and recommendation, Grace.

Time limit to book test should b extended by half an hour instead of 15 minutes
Thank you for your review, Rosmin. We have found 121 cancellations to which only a small number had a late reply.

The 15-minute reply time limit is set out by the DVSA, this is how long they allow a test slot to be reserved for, we give the maximum time the DVSA does to complete the booking. If we could extend it for our customers, we definitely would, but this would then mean 99% of cancellations offered would not book as they would no longer be available.

-SpeedyTests
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) is rated 4.93 based on 1,302 reviews