SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations) Reviews

of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations)
Read SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations) Reviews

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations):

SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. With prices starting at £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

support@speedytests.co.uk

Fantastic and highly recommended. My son had his test rescheduled from early November to early March due to lockdown. Registered for Speedytest premium service -GBP21 which checks for tests every 5 minutes.Within less than 48 hours of registering with Speedytest, my son's test was moved to mid-December. Must mention that I had registered for a competitors premium service more than 15 days back and still no response. Just shows how good Speedytest is.
Thank you so much for your review, Advait.

Good luck to your son with his test!

(You have unlimited use of our driving test cancellations checker, if you need to, you can come back and use it again for no extra fee!)

-SpeedyTests
Very efficient at an affordable price
Thank you for your review, Ahmed.

Very good. Got me a date of what I wanted. Good service
Thank you for your review, Joe.

Amazing service
Thank you for your review, Joel.

-SpeedyTests
sadly a couple of weeks ago i failed my driving test, most annoying was the current wait for a test due to the current pandemic, the next earliest test was 22 april 2021 though i took a chance and paid £20 to this company and its the best £20 i spent this year, these guys found me a test within weeks and proud to say i passed christmas eve rather than having to wait 4+ months, thankyou speedytests, highly recommend
Thank you so much for your review, Dion.

Congratulations on passing your test!

-SpeedyTests
Very professional and determined to help
Thank you for your review, Emmy.

-SpeedyTests
The £21 I spent on Speedy Test has been well worth it. I had a test allocated for end of Feb and Speedy Tests located and booked on first for end if Jan and then Dec 14th! No hassle. Found and booked and the confines by testing agency. I passed on 14th and the money spent on Speedy Tests has saved me the money I would have had to spend to keep lessons going. I couldn't recommend more highly!
Thank you for your review.

Congratulations on passing your test!

-SpeedyTests
Got an early test very quickly, highly recommend.

It works !
Thank you for your review, Trevor.

Really good and great
Thank you for your review, Dain.

-SpeedyTests
great service!! managed to book my driving test for the day after i signed onto the service! saved me a lot of stress and a lot of waiting!
Thank you for your review, Hattie.

-SpeedyTests
When I heard about this site I was a bit dubious about paying £20 but hoped as the waiting list for a new test date was 4 months away, it would be worth it. So signed up and within 4 days they managed to get a new test date for next day. Thankfully my son passed do well worth the £20
Thank you for your review, Maureen.

Congratulations to your son for passing his test!

Fantastic!
Thank you for your review, Maddy.

Very quick
Thank you for your review, Ben.

Brought my test forward by 2 months in 48 hours recommended to everyone 😊
Thank you for your review, Poppy.

-SpeedyTests
Excellent service! They found me an earlier date than I hoped! Well spent money, very nice and professional staff, reply back to emails or when you have a question in no time. I recommend this service 100% !
Thank you so much for your review, Nicolae.

Very quick response
Thank you for your review, Megan.

Lovely
Thank you for your review, Humara.

-SpeedyTests
SpeedyTests found me a test extremely quickly. My original test was booked for April and they have found me a test for December 16th! I would highly recommend using this service. Well worth the small investment.
Thank you for your review, Thomas.

-SpeedyTests
Brilliant service! due to the Covid pandemic, I was left months waiting for a driving test but luckily was able to find a cancellation test the following week since I started using the service. Very satisfied!

Very quick !
Thank you for your review, George.

SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations) is rated 4.93 based on 1,605 reviews