SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker)

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker): SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. With prices starting at £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

support@speedytests.co.uk

Tell us how SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) made you happy

"Speedy Tests found me an alternative test date within 48hrs of my signing up to the service. Excellent service."
"Would highly recommend, have found earlier tests on two occasions for me which was great. Always replied to any queries straight away and nothing too much trouble"
"Quick, easy, simple to use. Would recommend"
"Excellent service, I got a test booked more than a month earlier than what I originally booked, which is now 3 weeks away! Customer service is amazing and responded to me within 10 minutes! Would definitely recommend."
"Got me a earlier booking on the day I wonted!! Highly recommended!! Thanks."
"Works like a charm. Simple and effective. Found me a test slot 3 weeks earlier than my original one after only a few hours."
"Good app. Only downfall is that you can't put any odd date you not available. Also missed a test date as the offered date when came to agree said problem with ref entered. Originally asked for driving licence or theory ref. I would recommend putting driving license ref in to be safe as didn't accept theory ref."
"Very efficient thank you."
"Very easy to use and they found me a earlier test within 2 days of subscribing to their service. Very good and very useful if you are eager to take another test as soon as possible"
"Very brilliant service. I got my ideal test date, time and venue. Great job. I would recommend Speedy Tests all day everyday."
"Found an earlier test 2 weeks before my original test date. Found in less than an hour from registering. Excellent service"
"Excellent service highly recommended"
"Excellent .Good service."
"Amazing! Love the speed and accuracy"
"Thanks"
"New test given within 2 hours of purchase. New date brought forward existing test date by 7 weeks! Amazing service. Definitely recommend."
"Amazing service, booked the early test within 4 days. Really appreciate it, it is worth the money. Thank you"
"Amazing , got a cancellation so fast after my own test was cancelled due to fog and i passed yesterday ....so worth the money ..thank you !"
"Great service,got my test very quick."
"Such good value for money, they do what they say they're going to do."
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellation Checker) is rated 4.94 based on 143 reviews