SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker)

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker): SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

How would you rate SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker)?

Caitlin Brown
Verified Buyer

Amazing service! Got an earlier test within a day! Everyone must use, incredibly happy!
Soh Hwa Lee
Verified Buyer

I have signed up with speedy test on 7/12 , within days they found two test date for me but unfortunately my driving instructor was busy with someone same date n same time. I was really gutted. Today 14/12 speedy test found me another test date which is 3 months earlier than my original test date. I am really impressed and amazed with speedy test service and will strongly recommend to friends.
Thank you speedy test and I hope I will pass.
Merry Christmas to Speedy Test Team.
Lisa
Unverified Reviewer

excellent service, has got me a cancelation each time
Rodrigo Mesquita

Perfect. I’ve booked a test with 3 days
Artem Soldatkin
Verified Buyer

Initially I was a bit skeptical about this service but .. It just works. Had to re-book my exam due planed strike and found a place on an earlier date.
Amamah Shah
Verified Buyer

I wasn't expecting to get an earlier test booked considering I had such a short timeframe, but I ended up getting an earlier test at the perfect time. customer services are fantastic and they're always happy to help. speedy tests gave me multiple cancellation bookings, and I have the perfect time for me.
Maiya Kati

Perfect service & Timing
Henry Mumford
Verified Buyer

10/10, great customer service, can’t fault it, good price compared to other similar services and would say this is a no brainer if you’re looking for an earlier test!
Verified Reviewer

Amazing service! Had a few questions and got a very quick reply, was offered so many tests, just waited to get the right day/time, this is a must use if you’re looking for an earlier test! Good price compared to other similar services.
Lila Newport
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service! Found a new test date really quickly. Thank you!
Danny Barham
Verified Buyer

Managed to get a test a month earlier than original test date. Within days i was getting cancellations offered to me and waited until a suitable one become available. Would highly recommend speedy test, really helpful and saved me a lot of time.
Clare Beeston
Verified Buyer

It took just two days to find a test, excellent service
Sheikh Mahfuz Ahmed
Verified Buyer

Yes brilliant found early test in under a day unbelievable
Will Plumb
Verified Buyer

Brilliant Service!! Received two test right at the beginning of the time period requested, took one of them and passed today!! My original test was 19th December!! Thanks so much
Will
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant service! Two tests supplied right at the beginning of the time period requested. Took the second offered and passed today!! Thank you so much. My original test date was 19th December!!!
Elizabeth Barnard
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, managed to get a cancellation test 3 weeks earlier. Just hope I pass now!
Unverified Reviewer

great service found my son a earlyer test you can count on speedy tests what they called is what they do speedy
Stephen Shepherd
Verified Buyer

Quick and simple to use, got my test done a month quicker than I expected! Will recommend this service to family and friends.
Jodie Baker
Verified Buyer

My test centre was fully booked for 3 months, and I wanted to squeeze in a second test before the test changes next month. I missed the first two texts they sent me due to being asleep but managed to grab the third.
Chloe Higgins
Verified Buyer

So quick and brilliant. Got offered 2 cancellations within a week and took the 2nd one. So quick and defianly worth while
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) is rated 4.96 based on 49 reviews