SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker)
customer service
Read SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker):

SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. With prices starting at £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

support@speedytests.co.uk

I just want to say that this is an outstanding service. Speedy Tests got me a re-test within two weeks, twice. The customer service was exceptional too: the response was both prompt and helpful when I sent over a question. Would really recommend.
Thank you for your great review and recommendation, Julian.

SpeedyTests wish you safe driving for life!

(If you need to use our driving test cancellations checker again, you can come back free of charge and try again!)

-SpeedyTests
this is the best program.
Thank you for your review, Xhorxhina.

-SpeedyTests
efficent and easy!! cannot recommend more
Thank you for your review and recommendation, Elise.

-SpeedyTests
I was absolutely impressed. In less than 5 minutes that I booked the test, a booking was straight sought for me. I was shocked. Couldn't believe my eyes.
Thank you for your good review, Alhaji.

-SpeedyTests
I'm so glad I bought this service, well worth the £20. My next test was on the 10th of Feb, after oneday it managed to get me a test for the 30th of January moving the test just under a month to basically 2 weeks. Thank you so much for this service, and I recommend anyone to get it!
Thank you for your great review and recommendation, Madian.

-SpeedyTests
Fantastic service - highly reccomended!
Thank you for your review and recommendation, Emma.

Great - just great
Thank you for your review, Eleanor.

Absolutely fantastic service, and just 1 payment
Thank you for your review, Caroline.

-SpeedyTests
Great service- I’ve had 3 earlier dates offered within a couple of hours of booking my original test. Now brought forward by a month, thanks
Thank you for your review, Charlotte.

-SpeedyTests
I was able to book 3 tests in the space of 1.5 months. I could re-book my test at no extra cost. There was ZERO hassle using this service and getting a test within the time frame I was looking for was very easy. Would 100% recommend.
Thank you for your brilliant review and recommendation, Shareen. Pleased to hear you have had a good experience using our service.

-SpeedyTests
I used this business on a few occasions and each time they were able to support my needs. For a one time payment to getting me 3 earlier tests meaning I didn't have long waits between tests. Couldn't recommend enough
Thank you for your good review and recommendation, Adam. Pleased to hear we were able to find you three earlier tests.

-SpeedyTests
Good service, sadly it's not always possible to reply/accept the cancellation within the short 15 minute time frame but I appreciate why this is the case.
Thank you for your review, Niamh.

The 15-minute reply time limit is set out by the DVSA, we give the maximum time the DVSA does to complete the booking, if we could extend it for our customers, we definitely would!

Excellent!
Thank you for your review, Dragos.

-SpeedyTests
Had to use speedy tests again as my son failed his test, within hours I had rebooked a test and received a cancellation for a very do able time and a good week earlier than the booking app would allow me to book online.
Thank you for your review, Daniel.

SpeedyTests wish your son safe driving for life!

-SpeedyTests
I unfortunately had to use this service due to failing my test first time as mine got cancelled (instructor wasn't available). I was absolutely gutted i couldn't re-book before my august holiday but i found this website and it was amazing i managed to get a cancellation within 9 days!! I got a text straight to my phone asking me if i wanted the slot. Even though it was in a different location than i had learnt in and requested i still went for it and managed to pass so thank you sooo much!! *all the best drivers pass second time :) *
Thank you for your good review, Hannah. Having checked your account, the test that was booked matched the criteria you set on your account.
Congratulations on passing!

0000000ryeresysey
Thank you for your review, Mohammed.

-SpeedyTests
Definitely recommend.. Got my test booked for 7 weeks earlier.. Thanks SpeedyTest *****
Thank you for your review and recommendation, Karen.

-SpeedyTests
This service was really a great choice and really easy to use. They've got me the date and the time I even couldn't think would be possible to book within 24 hours after purchasing the service. I can't explain how happy I was. The customer service is also great. I was answered very quickly, within 20 minutes when I had a question. I really recommend the service. It will save you time and it's hassle free.
Thank you for your brilliant review and recommendation, Alyona.

-SpeedyTests
I really wanted to do my test as quickly as possible and SpeedyTests actually works in bringing the date forward
Thank you for your good review, Olivia.

Very good app I passed my test before Christmas
Thank you for your review, Tina. Congratulations on your pass!

-SpeedyTests
Speedy tests has been absolutely brilliant. Fast and effective they managed to get me a test 3 months earlier than the original date
Thank you for your review, Maxwell. It's great we were able to move your test forward by 3 months!

-SpeedyTests
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) is rated 4.94 based on 1,221 reviews