SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker)

About SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker): SpeedyTests find driving test cancellations for anyone needing an earlier practical driving test. For just £16.99, we will search for driving test cancellations as many times as you need until you pass - for no extra fee.

SpeedyTests.co.uk - A UK driving test cancellations checker.

How would you rate SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) ?

"Website not been active for months :("
"ThIs service is amazing they find you best times and days for your test 😊 definitely worth the price"
"They got me a test really quick and it's so easy to do!"
"Thank you for finding a test for me.I'm happy with your service. Highly recommend x"
"I highly recommend this service. Very fast and reliable. Within hours my phone was texting constantly with cancellations."
"Very helpful and efficient would recommend"
"Got a new test booking over 20 days earlier within the first few hours. Support fast and helpful. Amazing service at a more than reasonable price. Definitely recommend!!!!!"
"They found me a suitable time and date really really quickly! Will definitely recommend"
"Really easy to use and trustworthy service- got an earlier test and the software is still looking for another, great value for money."
"OMG!!! Simply amazing. Had a rebook within 4 hours of trying. So so happy with this service. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. I paid the top price and it was worth every penny."
"fast fast fast service... this is incredible. .."
"Booked it and they got back to me within 24 hrs with a much better option. Had to rebook again hopefully they will be just as quick. :-)"
"I had the 4 different dates text to me within 24 hours. I couldn't accept one until my Driving Instructor had confirmed his car was free on the date, so I was unable to accept first three dates. Luckily the fourth one was even earlier! Very easy to use service."
"At first I was a bit sceptical as to whether they will find me a test date within two weeks (as I just failed it). I didn’t think they were going to find me one because I just signed up yesterday and I wasn’t getting any tests texted to me. But shockingly, they found me a test today (around 30 hours since I signed up) and it was literally in two weeks. Amazing service and honestly I recommend this to everyone if you haven’t got the time to keep checking for yourself. Taking another day off work for the test so wish me luck, hopefully third time lucky 🍀"
"Fabulous service. Its so demoralising for learners to have to wait a long time for a test or re-test. Speedytests were able to find and offer a much closer test. Thank You."
"Managed to get a test 7 weeks earlier than first booked. Just need to pass it now!"
"I like the service and I want to refer to all friends thanks speedy test"
"Amazing service! Got an earlier test within a day! Everyone must use, incredibly happy!"
"I have signed up with speedy test on 7/12 , within days they found two test date for me but unfortunately my driving instructor was busy with someone same date n same time. I was really gutted. Today 14/12 speedy test found me another test date which is 3 months earlier than my original test date. I am really impressed and amazed with speedy test service and will strongly recommend to friends. Thank you speedy test and I hope I will pass. Merry Christmas to Speedy Test Team."
"excellent service, has got me a cancelation each time"
SpeedyTests (Driving Test Cancellations Checker) is rated 4.89 based on 66 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!