Speedyhen Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Speedyhen

How would you rate Speedyhen?

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
poor customer service and communication. Do not rcommend

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Speedyhen in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"poor customer service and communication. Do not rcommend"
Christopher Williams.
"As a regular purchaser of books I am always looking for new and competitive suppliers. I could not believe that a book I’d been interested in appeared on speedyhen £5 Cheaper than any other supplier.On top of that it was free delivery.The book was with me 2days later , we’ll packaged and in pristine condition.I was very impressed and will certainly use speedy hen again."
Kevin Britton
"Had a slight problem with a manufacturing flaw in a book. Speedyhen dealt with it very quickly and were as helpful as they could possibly have been. Recommended. Thank you."
JENNY BRAY
"I bought the Book 'Bitten by Witch Fever' (about Arsenic in old Wallpaper) which was attractively priced. It arrived promptly and was well packaged, looks sumptuous and promises to be an interesting and well researched read."
"Fast dispatch and delivery"
Speedyhen is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews