Speedyhen Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Speedyhen
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Speedyhen?
Click Here

Tell us how Speedyhen made you happy

"I ordered a book for my wife's birthday, it was a preorder, but despite taking a few weeks was due to arrive before the big day. That is until I receive an email saying 'Thank you for contacting us about your order' (I hadn't) and then being told the order had been cancelled. A follow up email simply led to the same confirmation 'Your order has been cancelled'. I checked online reviews before ordering and others seem to have had much better experiences, sadly my advice would be buy elsewhere to avoid being disappointed."
Are you Speedyhen? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They live up to their name and deliver a fast, reliable service. Absolutely excellent every time. Prices are good too."
"Prompt service and affordable products"
"I can't begin to tell you how angry I am with this company. I will NEVER shop with them again. I ordered a book pre release. It was then released and not sent to me with the website then saying out of stock. Speedyhen consistently do this. Because of Speedyhen I'm now going to have to buy the book elsewhere at a much higher price than what I could have got it for elsewhere pre release. Steer clear of this company like the plague as they are not trustworthy and screw over their customers."
"poor customer service and communication. Do not rcommend"
"As a regular purchaser of books I am always looking for new and competitive suppliers. I could not believe that a book I’d been interested in appeared on speedyhen £5 Cheaper than any other supplier.On top of that it was free delivery.The book was with me 2days later , we’ll packaged and in pristine condition.I was very impressed and will certainly use speedy hen again."
"Had a slight problem with a manufacturing flaw in a book. Speedyhen dealt with it very quickly and were as helpful as they could possibly have been. Recommended. Thank you."
"I bought the Book 'Bitten by Witch Fever' (about Arsenic in old Wallpaper) which was attractively priced. It arrived promptly and was well packaged, looks sumptuous and promises to be an interesting and well researched read."
"Fast dispatch and delivery"
Speedyhen is rated 3.67 based on 9 reviews