SpeedyGifts.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SpeedyGifts.co.uk
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
Would you recommend SpeedyGifts to a friend? yes
"Amazing customer service. George is so helpful. Delivery was super quick and well packaged. So happy with items. 5 * service"
Hi Kate,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave an amazing 5 Star review of your experience with my business, SpeedyGifts.

I'm really happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service, delivery of your order and the products you received.

Would you recommend SpeedyGifts to a friend? yes
"Knowing I had little time ordered from Speedy gifts , the gifts all beautifully wrapped and labelled with card were with me within the hour , no fuss , no hassle , just gold star ⭐️ quality service as always"
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a fantastic 5 Star Review!

I'm really happy to hear SpeedyGifts was able to help when you only had little time and that your products arrived quickly and beautifully wrapped.

Outstanding quality service is something we always aim to achieve, I'm really happy to hear we have achieved this for you.

Would you recommend SpeedyGifts to a friend? yes
"Excellent, quick and efficient- very pleased with the product and delivery time"
Hi Alex,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a great 5 Star review of your experience!

I'm really happy that you are pleased with the product and delivery time.

Would you recommend SpeedyGifts to a friend? yes
"Excellent customer service and delivery time. I received my products a few days after ordering them. Overall a great site with lots of variety I will be sure to order more again"
Hi Evan,

Thank you very much for your awesome 5 Star review - I really appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts and I'm really happy to hear you were happy with the service you received from my business.

SpeedyGifts.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews