Speed Screed Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited ?

"The guys at Speed Screed looked after me from start to finish. This is the first time I had used a flowing screed, and I needed help with the preparation which Dyan in the office talked me through (he couldn't do enough for me)."
"Completed the screed on my self build project, no fuss and on time"
"Cooperative men who listened to our requirements and did as requested. Good communication with company before screeding day."
"Excellent customer care - high quality product & service provided."
"Fantastic company to work with, great comminucations"
"Brilliant job, competitive prices, delivery on time. I would surely recommend them."
"Professional job delivered on time"
"Outstanding services from start to finish! Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Competitive prices. Attention to detail and excellent completion time. Our conservatory floor was ready for the tiling. The tilers commented on the fantastic quality of the screeding. Thank you Speed Screed! We recommend you without reservation."
"Excellent; professional and quick solution to a flooring problem. Thank you."
"Fantastic company always on time with No BS"
"Love the team :-)"
"Had underfloor heating and screed laid in my kitchen by speed Screed they did a super job. Very happy with the results. Would recommend the company."
"Great quality flooring, super service."
"Fantastic company to deal with, friendly staff who are extremely helpful."
"Very quickly reply to emails"
"Happy as always with the job Speed Screed did for us. No problems the guys get a speedy job done!!!!Will carry on using the company in the future. 5 star work."
"The project completed by Speed Screed was fine. There were certain access issues but logistics sorted that out. The lads were great and the job was finished and site left clean and tidy. 5 star job lads!!!!"
"The screed job was excellent and the guys were very polite and left the site tidy. I would use Speed Screed again. Excellent service 5 stars."
"Speed Screed did a brilliant job. Couldnt fault the work and the guys cracked on and got the job done!!! Already recommended you to my customers. Will be in touch for our next project for sure. 5 star service."
"Really happy with the project completed with Speed Screed worked with you several times before and always a successful result. The latest project was a little tricky but the staff dealt with it well and the project got completed on schedule."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.81 based on 81 reviews