Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Very good service
All very good, tidy as well.
Andy Parkin was extremely helpful with advice, information and follow up.
i sent a technical query to speed screed and within hours I had a video from their managing director incorporating the photos I had sent and offering a well reasoned out solution. Brilliant service from a technical enquiry and I am not even a customer of theirs!
both visits went smoothly, very happy with the service, and will definitely use on future projects.
everything is fine, will recommend and will use again
Really grateful to receive some detailed advice and guidance from Andy and the team. Friendly, prompt and in no way pushy. Once we're ready to do the works we'll definitely be contacting Speed Screed Ltd.
I contacted them regarding recent problems with another firm's screed installation and they were very helpful, maybe I wouldn't have had these issues if I'd used them, who knows..
Very happy with the service, everything went well, will use again
excellent job, very happy, will definitely use us again and would recommend.
I had a return phone call as requested from speed screed, andy answered my question very informatively and he was very knowledgeable also saying i could phone again any time if i was unsure about any problems concerning flooring solutions, excellent service
Andy was great
Great service always on time and very clean. Also do a great job.
Highly recommend, the lad that levelled my screed did an absolutely smashing job, speed screed have all the answers for your questions, my advice is to have a pre inspection before the pour.
Good organisation, very happy with the service and everything went smoothly. Would definitely use us again and would recommend to
Everything went well, no issues, would use us again for future projects
Guys did a good. Left the site tidy. Will use us for future projects and all definitely recommend to others
Have used many times, pretty happy with the service, no issues, the guys have left the site nice and tidy, will be using for future projects and is happy to recommend to others.
I would highly recommend Speed Screed, from start to finish it went well, Dyan kept me informed all the way, the 3 lads who Did the job were amazing, hard working, polite and professional, I made a few calculations errors but Dyan again saved the day! 5 star all the way, thank you
Great job, impressed with the work, all waste was cleared and skipped, will use for future projects and will definitely recommend to others
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.76 based on 177 reviews