Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Lawrence Cozens
Calderdale Builders - Job went fine, would use us again and will recommend to others
The lads did a really good job and worked hard to get the job done. Quite surprised speed screed have never contacted me to see if the job went well and I was happy with the work.
The guys did a perfect job. I have already recommended them to others.
I would recommend Speed Screed and I would use them again. Everything ran smoothly and they left my site tidy.
Great! Lads were bang on. No issues. I would give this company a strong 4 out of 5. I definitely would recommend this company to others. I would consider using them again.
Great Job. I have already passed on their contact details on to others. I would use them again.
Everything went alright on the day. The screeders left the site as they found it. I would recommend Speed Screed to other. I Would use this company again sometime in the future.
Although due to logistic circumstances we did not ask SpeedScreed to carry out the work, we were very impressed with Dyan’s efforts and explanations.
We would have loved to engage them if time had allowed it.
I'm extremely pleased with how quick the guys on the site completed the job and then just left without any fuss or messing around. They were an approachable set of guys that were sent to site. Only thing I can suggest is trying to get suppliers to deliver material on time, my job got delayed because the sand couldn't get delivered on time.
The staff had a few problems and it was a bit of inconvenience for us although everything was fine and the screed looks fine.

Winvic Construction