Speed Screed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited?

69 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tom Hagen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Speed Screed Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'm extremely pleased with how quick the guys on the site completed the job and then just left without any fuss or messing around. They were an approachable set of guys that were sent to site. Only thing I can suggest is trying to get suppliers to deliver material on time, my job got delayed because the sand couldn't get delivered on time."
Lester Smart
Verified Buyer
"The staff had a few problems and it was a bit of inconvenience for us although everything was fine and the screed looks fine. Winvic Construction"
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews