Speed Screed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

69 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nicki Tarrant

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Speed Screed Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Nicki Tarrant
Unverified Reviewer
"I would rate Speed Screed a 3. I was scheduled in the calendar for them to do the work on a certain date, when the guys turned up on site at 7:30am they turned around and said the weather conditions were too cold and they couldn't commence in laying the Screed. The job then got put back which put us way behind and I had to pay a cancellation fee. I wish I was made more clear about conditions on site etc. However the Screed looks exactly how I expected and I will use them again if I need any further jobs doing."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews