Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.

About Speed Screed Limited.: We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Click Here

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy

"The screed all looks pretty good. Everything went to plan. I would give this company a 5 out of 5. I have already recommended Speed Screed to others."
"Speed Screed did a good job. They left the site fine, no problems there. I would recommend them to others."
"Great turn around time from first contact to works being complete. Great price and the team that carried out the works were respectful and most importantly did a fantastic job. Would 100% use them again."
"The project went very well. The site was tidy when they left. I would recommend this company. I would use them again in the future."
"They do a good job. I would recommend them. We have used Speed Screed for the past two years."
"Just had my screeding completed by Speed Screed and the full team were fantastic right from the estimating team with Jack and Joe through to the operations manager Dyan. The lads on site were very clean and tidy would definitely recommend and have on future jobs."
"Speed Screed have just completed a project on my home and I couldn’t be happier. Smooth process from start to finish, I spoke to one of the Estimators who took down my requirements and I received my quote within the hour, I opted to use Speed Screed and went ahead booking in the job. Dyan contacted me to confirm the job was booked in and contacted me again prior to the job being completed. The lads who turned up on site were brilliant and left my site clean and tidy. Any future projects will be going straight to Speed Screed."
"Very poor customer service and quality of work. A date was made to lay the floor screed and the materials were delivered the day before, all fine. The night before they were due Dyan WhatsApp'd me to say the clutch on the van had gone and they were trying to get a hire van. Another WhatsApp later saying they were not going to make it, it would have to be the following day (Friday) which i do not normally work, so had to make a special journey from Guildford to Poole especially to meet the screeders. I met the screeder and his labourer on site and they knew nothing about the breakdown!! I showed them around the floor to be screeded which had underfloor heating laid in four different circuits. All of the circuits had been filled with water and were pressured to 3 bar. Whilst looking around the floor the Eastern European guy said 'you've got a leak'. There was water spraying from a hole in one of the pipes. It transpired that the labourer had laid a plank of wood from the garden onto the floor- the plank of wood had a screw protruding out which had made the hole. I raced around Poole to find a roll of underfloor heating pipe long enough to replace the circuit. Eventually i found a roll long enough for the circuit and returned to site to remove the damaged pipe and re lay the new. Unfortunately this circuit could not be tested. In future conversation from Dyan he asked why i had replaced the pipe and not carried out a repair! I was aware that the original floor ran out of level but i was going to rectify this by the means of latex screed. The Datum point was given to the screeder but he has not kept to this and has run his new screed 20mm out of level from the front of the house to the back. Your brief email back to me mentioned the blockwork. No conversation was ever had regarding this and i am not sure what this has to do with a Datum point. I now have a small lip where the Bifold doors are to be installed. Furthermore i have great concerns over the integrity of the screed at the low end. Not sure now how much coverage of screed there is over the underfloor heating pipes. Some parts of the screed have started to dust up. When mentioned to Dyan he said it should have been covered with protective sheets. NO, the reason it has dusted is because the screed was too dry. I was there when the screeded told the laboured this! There was also some inconsistency with the mix. You could clearly see different colours of screed when it was first laid. I have requested a site meeting to discuss matters but this has been ignored. I foolishly paid 100% upfront so now have no leverage against them."
"A great friendly company you can trust. First class service and advise!"
"Very Good Job. They left everywhere clean and tidy. 5 out of 5. I would highly recommend them to others."
"The lads did a lovely job and I am very pleased with what they did. Good set of lads and they just got on with it. Really Good Job."
"Everything went well. The lads arrived on time and left the site nice and tidy. The screed looks good. I would recommend Speed Screed Limited to others."
"They have done a good job, left the place clean and tidy. They will be getting another job from us in the next few weeks. Very helpful team."
"The screed looks good so far. Helpful lads on site. They left my site clean and tidy and I would recommend Speed Screed to friends and family."
"There was a few issues with the machinery but apart from that everything ran smoothly. They left the site clean and tidy."
"Job was perfect. Great set of lads. I have no complaints with how the lads left the site. Speed Screed will definitely be getting my next job."
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.74 based on 118 reviews