Speed Screed Limited Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited made you happy

"Their service is simply 5 stars out of 5, highly recommended. They did an excellent job and it looks great! R N"
"They left the place tidy. The screed looks good and there’s nothing wrong with it. Their staff was polite and friendly. I do recommend them!"
"Job was supposed to be completed Wednesday-Saturday but because of staffing problems had to carry on to Sunday as well. Also when the staff left at the end of the day they put day joints in, so the screed didn’t join together properly. There are also a few rough patches round edges. Also materials were left everywhere when there was a skip on site. Anyway, I got it completed by Monday which was what I wanted. G S Kelsey"
"This company stands out from many others. They do what they have to do and they do it well! I would rate them 5/5 and I definitely highly recommend them. Chris Hunter Builders"
"I am definitely happy with the job they have done for me. They are good guys and know very well the basics and importance of being friendly and polite, they know how to take care of a customer. Dolphin Ltd"
"There’s not that much to say. Their job is EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, VERY FAST and EFFICIENT. I highly recommend Speed Screed. Even though I requested additional work, I still paid the agreed price. I’ll stick with them whenever I need floor or any other type of screed."
"The boys did the liquid screed pumped in a timely manner. Their work is simply VERY GOOD! They left the place tidy, are very courteous and polite. Speed-screed is 10/10."
"The service provided by Speed Screed is efficient and pleasant. All screed looks perfect. The boys left the place tidy, they kept the time and were very polite. I really enjoyed the experience."
"When I wanted to do my underfloor heating, nothing else came in my mind. I definitely knew I should hire the best! Speed creed made an awesome work. They are the best on what they do!"
"Looking for flooring screed? Speed screed is the real deal. The boys provided a clean and tidy service and the best part is that I paid the agreed price. Their support is hugely respectable! Highly recommended."
"The boys have done liquid screed, I couldn’t be more satisfied and I am very pleased. All their work, from tidiness to quality of workmanship it’s scored 10/10. I highly recommend Speed Screed."
"I'm very happy, the job was done efficiently. I would scale them 5 ou of 5 and it couldn't be better than this. I have already recommended you to others. Turbine Energy"
"I am very happy! Screeding work looks really good. The staff is friendly and I highly recommend them."
"I'm happy with the job you have done. The boys left the site tidy, their service is excellent and I would highly recommend their service to everyone. J & J McCann"
"I'm happy with the job you have done for me. All screeding looks great. The staff is polite & friendly. They leave site tidy and the service is excellent. Ash Causer Harper Group"
"I'm very happy, excellent set of lads sent to the job and they did a brilliant job of laying the screed. However, a couple of bays were not leveled correctly. Customer thinks the fall is too low so it is not falling the right way like he expected. However the rest of the screed is fine just these 2 bays."
"The guys were very helpful and friendly. I am very happy, the screeding looks great. Highly recommended. John Keats Builders"
"I am very happy with the job you have done for me. The staff were really polite and they carried out the job efficiently. Screeding work was up to standard and looks amazing. Deano Labbate Swish Architecture"
"The guys have done a brilliant job and the finished screed looks brilliant. The job was done efficiently and that is important in this industry. Their staff polite & friendly! I don't think there is any aspects of their service that can be improved, it's all perfect and I definitely recommend them to everyone looking for this service. Scotter, Clive York Builder"
"Speed Creed Ltd has done a brilliant job and the finished screed looks brilliant. The job was done efficiently and that is important in this industry. Their staff is very polite, friendly and I do not think there's a way to leave their amazing service greater than how it looks, this is why I rate to their service an excellent 5 out of 5 points and I difinitely recommend their service to everyone."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.77 based on 83 reviews