Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Everything went well. The lads arrived on time and left the site nice and tidy. The screed looks good. I would recommend Speed Screed Limited to others.
They have done a good job, left the place clean and tidy. They will be getting another job from us in the next few weeks. Very helpful team.
The screed looks good so far. Helpful lads on site. They left my site clean and tidy and I would recommend Speed Screed to friends and family.
There was a few issues with the machinery but apart from that everything ran smoothly. They left the site clean and tidy.
Job was perfect. Great set of lads. I have no complaints with how the lads left the site. Speed Screed will definitely be getting my next job.
Very poor customer service. I arrange an site visit which they cancelled on the day (huge inconvenience as I had taken time of work to attend). The second site visit was also delayed by a day (again cancelled on the day) - when they arrived to take measurements and 'recommend' what material to use for our kitchen / living room floor levelling job, the man said he had no experience with screeds as he normally only ever dropped pumps off. When they arrived for the actual job, they delivered the wrong material including four tonnes of grit sand which is still sitting on our drive today (despite repeated calls for them to come and remove it - this is weeks ago now!). The job was completed the week after but not after paying a significant amount more for a different type of material and undue stress. It's a shame as the actual work when finally complete was a good standard - just terrible customer service.
Thank-you for sharing your experience with us. As part of our ISO:9001 Quality Management accreditation. We have systems in place to deliver excellent service. However, on this occasion we fell short. We do sincerely apologise for any miscommunication. On a positive note it was good to hear that you were very happy with the screed.
Speed Screed are professional ,Andy and Jack took the time to assist me with a clarity regarding a screed issue we encountered on a project.
Having watched a video on you tube I decided to give the guys a call.
They were happy to freely share their knowledge and advice to allow me to solve a screed issue we encountered.
A credit to the industry, our next screeding job is going to speed screed.
A great service from start to finish was provided by Speed Screed. The team that was sent to install were very professional, the install couldn't of gone any better.
Businessmagnet have now been dealing with Speed Screed for a number of years, they are a great company to work with and their friendly staff are always happy to help and point you in the right direction.
I would highly recommend them, and look forward to many more years doing business together.
Good job done, very pleased with the finish.
Good communication, arrived when they said, helpful Screeder’s on site. No problems 👍
Easily one of the better contractors I have had on site. Worked extremely hard at our site which had complex access issues. The screed finish was excellent.
I would happily recommend them.
my experience of a screed it following a 1st time UFH system install with screed.

Good points: Good quality of materials, equipment, efficient installation service and responsive customer service.

Bad points: Not the most competitive company so worth getting some comparison quotes.

Make sure you receive all of the parts post installation. I failed to receive actuators which I was told would be sent out but were not.

Later down the line when I requested them I was told they were provided on site during installation. Moral of the story - make sure you receive what you sign for otherwise don't sign the paperwork.
Great working with a reliable and professional company.
Work is always to a high standard - Would recommend
Andy and the entire Speed Screed team were professional, reliable and organised. We have used Speed Screed with a number of our jobs, and they are fantastic to work with.
Always a pleasure to work with this proactive firm.
Although due to logistic circumstances we did not ask SpeedScreed to carry out the work, we were very impressed with Dyan’s efforts and explanations.
We would have loved to engage them if time had allowed it.
"Thanks for the effort at Copmanthorpe, much appreciated. Thanks also for all your work in the past year."
Once again, a professional service from Speed Screed on one of our commercial properties.
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.74 based on 163 reviews