Speed Screed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited ?

"The boys did the liquid screed pumped in a timely manner. Their work is simply VERY GOOD! They left the place tidy, are very courteous and polite. Speed-screed is 10/10."
Michael Leak
Verified Buyer
"The service provided by Speed Screed is efficient and pleasant. All screed looks perfect. The boys left the place tidy, they kept the time and were very polite. I really enjoyed the experience."
Sean Murphy
Verified Buyer
"When I wanted to do my underfloor heating, nothing else came in my mind. I definitely knew I should hire the best! Speed creed made an awesome work. They are the best on what they do!"
"Looking for flooring screed? Speed screed is the real deal. The boys provided a clean and tidy service and the best part is that I paid the agreed price. Their support is hugely respectable! Highly recommended."
"The boys have done liquid screed, I couldn’t be more satisfied and I am very pleased. All their work, from tidiness to quality of workmanship it’s scored 10/10. I highly recommend Speed Screed."
"I'm very happy, the job was done efficiently. I would scale them 5 ou of 5 and it couldn't be better than this. I have already recommended you to others. Turbine Energy"
Kevin Waterfield
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy! Screeding work looks really good. The staff is friendly and I highly recommend them."
"I'm happy with the job you have done. The boys left the site tidy, their service is excellent and I would highly recommend their service to everyone. J & J McCann"
"I'm happy with the job you have done for me. All screeding looks great. The staff is polite & friendly. They leave site tidy and the service is excellent. Ash Causer Harper Group"
Richard Lousada
Unverified Reviewer
"I'm very happy, excellent set of lads sent to the job and they did a brilliant job of laying the screed. However, a couple of bays were not leveled correctly. Customer thinks the fall is too low so it is not falling the right way like he expected. However the rest of the screed is fine just these 2 bays."
"The guys were very helpful and friendly. I am very happy, the screeding looks great. Highly recommended. John Keats Builders"
Deano Labbate
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy with the job you have done for me. The staff were really polite and they carried out the job efficiently. Screeding work was up to standard and looks amazing. Deano Labbate Swish Architecture"
Clive Scotter
Unverified Reviewer
"The guys have done a brilliant job and the finished screed looks brilliant. The job was done efficiently and that is important in this industry. Their staff polite & friendly! I don't think there is any aspects of their service that can be improved, it's all perfect and I definitely recommend them to everyone looking for this service. Scotter, Clive York Builder"
Clive Scotter, York Builder
Unverified Reviewer
"Speed Creed Ltd has done a brilliant job and the finished screed looks brilliant. The job was done efficiently and that is important in this industry. Their staff is very polite, friendly and I do not think there's a way to leave their amazing service greater than how it looks, this is why I rate to their service an excellent 5 out of 5 points and I difinitely recommend their service to everyone."
Mike Chapman.(ridgeway)
Unverified Reviewer
"Great job,fast,tidy,no hassle, will use them on my next project."
"I am very happy with the screed job completed by Speed Screed in London. Site staff were very professional, polite, friendly & cleared up after themselves. They were good value for money. No aspects that need to be improved on, they were very very good indeed."
Oliver Rebbeck
Unverified Reviewer
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent service we received from you recently on one of our projects. The job looks great and I am very pleased with it."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.90 based on 77 reviews