Speed Screed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited ?

"I am very happy with the job, the screed looks fine. I found the Speed Screed staff polite and friendly however they did just dump about 4 builder’s bags in the middle of the car park, so didn’t really leave the site tidy. One thing they could improve on is chasing up the quote, kept getting phone calls about it until I were ready. The job was done and I would recommend them to others."
TPJ Building
Verified Buyer
"Will definitely recommend to others screed looks great. There were 2 tonnes of sand left behind, but they weren’t a problem, they will use them for another job. They're simply great I don't see anything that could be improved."
B F Barlow
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy, Screed looks good, nothing wrong with it. Kept getting phone calls from different members of staff chasing up the quote we did for him. He felt it was a bit of a pain as he kept repeating himself but the service is magnific!"
Ronald Hancock
Verified Buyer
"Speed Screed's jobs are exceptional. I definitely recommend their service to others and even got another job for us to price for him. They worth 5 stars rating."
"I've ordered their service in the past. The job looks awesome. I am very happy! The staff is amazing and they helped me a lot. Only 1 problem was they ran out of cement, would advise that we maybe carry spares just incase."
"I don't think there are any aspects of their service that can be improved. Everything was done brilliantly. I am very happy and if anyone out there is looking for screeding, Speed Screed deserves the vote."
"Speed Screed is amazing! If there were any problems the team of lads didn’t complain they just got on and worked around it, they were a lovely team of lads. I would rate them 5/5 and highly recommend them."
Cosy Homes
Verified Buyer
"It was a well done job, the screed looks really good and the lads were brilliant, really friendly. This is the second time I have used you guys so I will be using you again in the future."
"I’m happy with the job you have done for me.Screed looks good, there is a crack in it, but that’s not the guys fault, it was too thin. They left the site tidy and I should also congrat the staff, they are very polite and friendly."
"No very happy with the job, screed looks champion. No nothing major can be improved as they do such a good job. Some sand was left behind but not a problem. Highly recommended."
"Screed looks fine, nothing wrong with it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Ray Smith Plastering"
"The screed looks great. They did what they had to do, I’d rate it as excellent. I definitely recommend their service."
Otd Property Developments
Verified Buyer
"The lads worked really hard, were very polite and helpful and their attention to detail was excellent. These factors unsurprisingly resulted in a quick job and a fantastic finish."
Lester Smart
Verified Buyer
"The staff had a few problems and it was a bit of inconvenience for us although everything was fine and the screed looks fine. Winvic Construction"
"Their service is simply 5 stars out of 5, highly recommended. They did an excellent job and it looks great! R N"
"They left the place tidy. The screed looks good and there’s nothing wrong with it. Their staff was polite and friendly. I do recommend them!"
"Job was supposed to be completed Wednesday-Saturday but because of staffing problems had to carry on to Sunday as well. Also when the staff left at the end of the day they put day joints in, so the screed didn’t join together properly. There are also a few rough patches round edges. Also materials were left everywhere when there was a skip on site. Anyway, I got it completed by Monday which was what I wanted. G S Kelsey"
Chris Hunter
Verified Buyer
"This company stands out from many others. They do what they have to do and they do it well! I would rate them 5/5 and I definitely highly recommend them. Chris Hunter Builders"
"I am definitely happy with the job they have done for me. They are good guys and know very well the basics and importance of being friendly and polite, they know how to take care of a customer. Dolphin Ltd"
"There’s not that much to say. Their job is EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, VERY FAST and EFFICIENT. I highly recommend Speed Screed. Even though I requested additional work, I still paid the agreed price. I’ll stick with them whenever I need floor or any other type of screed."
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.90 based on 77 reviews