Speed Screed Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited?

69 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ark Build

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Speed Screed Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I’m happy with the job you have done for me.Screed looks good, there is a crack in it, but that’s not the guys fault, it was too thin. They left the site tidy and I should also congrat the staff, they are very polite and friendly."
"No very happy with the job, screed looks champion. No nothing major can be improved as they do such a good job. Some sand was left behind but not a problem. Highly recommended."
"Screed looks fine, nothing wrong with it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Ray Smith Plastering"
"The screed looks great. They did what they had to do, I’d rate it as excellent. I definitely recommend their service."
Otd Property Developments
Verified Buyer
"The lads worked really hard, were very polite and helpful and their attention to detail was excellent. These factors unsurprisingly resulted in a quick job and a fantastic finish."
Lester Smart
Verified Buyer
"The staff had a few problems and it was a bit of inconvenience for us although everything was fine and the screed looks fine. Winvic Construction"
"Their service is simply 5 stars out of 5, highly recommended. They did an excellent job and it looks great! R N"
"They left the place tidy. The screed looks good and there’s nothing wrong with it. Their staff was polite and friendly. I do recommend them!"
"Job was supposed to be completed Wednesday-Saturday but because of staffing problems had to carry on to Sunday as well. Also when the staff left at the end of the day they put day joints in, so the screed didn’t join together properly. There are also a few rough patches round edges. Also materials were left everywhere when there was a skip on site. Anyway, I got it completed by Monday which was what I wanted. G S Kelsey"
Chris Hunter
Verified Buyer
"This company stands out from many others. They do what they have to do and they do it well! I would rate them 5/5 and I definitely highly recommend them. Chris Hunter Builders"
"I am definitely happy with the job they have done for me. They are good guys and know very well the basics and importance of being friendly and polite, they know how to take care of a customer. Dolphin Ltd"
"There’s not that much to say. Their job is EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, VERY FAST and EFFICIENT. I highly recommend Speed Screed. Even though I requested additional work, I still paid the agreed price. I’ll stick with them whenever I need floor or any other type of screed."
"The boys did the liquid screed pumped in a timely manner. Their work is simply VERY GOOD! They left the place tidy, are very courteous and polite. Speed-screed is 10/10."
Michael Leak
Verified Buyer
"The service provided by Speed Screed is efficient and pleasant. All screed looks perfect. The boys left the place tidy, they kept the time and were very polite. I really enjoyed the experience."
Sean Murphy
Verified Buyer
"When I wanted to do my underfloor heating, nothing else came in my mind. I definitely knew I should hire the best! Speed creed made an awesome work. They are the best on what they do!"
"Looking for flooring screed? Speed screed is the real deal. The boys provided a clean and tidy service and the best part is that I paid the agreed price. Their support is hugely respectable! Highly recommended."
"The boys have done liquid screed, I couldn’t be more satisfied and I am very pleased. All their work, from tidiness to quality of workmanship it’s scored 10/10. I highly recommend Speed Screed."
"I'm very happy, the job was done efficiently. I would scale them 5 ou of 5 and it couldn't be better than this. I have already recommended you to others. Turbine Energy"
Kevin Waterfield
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy! Screeding work looks really good. The staff is friendly and I highly recommend them."
"I'm happy with the job you have done. The boys left the site tidy, their service is excellent and I would highly recommend their service to everyone. J & J McCann"
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.88 based on 69 reviews