Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
4.8
Based on 205 reviews
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Lawrence Cozens
Great service always on time and very clean. Also do a great job.
Highly recommend, the lad that levelled my screed did an absolutely smashing job, speed screed have all the answers for your questions, my advice is to have a pre inspection before the pour.
Good organisation, very happy with the service and everything went smoothly. Would definitely use us again and would recommend to
Everything went well, no issues, would use us again for future projects
Guys did a good. Left the site tidy. Will use us for future projects and all definitely recommend to others
Have used many times, pretty happy with the service, no issues, the guys have left the site nice and tidy, will be using for future projects and is happy to recommend to others.
I would highly recommend Speed Screed, from start to finish it went well, Dyan kept me informed all the way, the 3 lads who Did the job were amazing, hard working, polite and professional, I made a few calculations errors but Dyan again saved the day! 5 star all the way, thank you
Calderdale Builders - Job went fine, would use us again and will recommend to others
Great job, impressed with the work, all waste was cleared and skipped, will use for future projects and will definitely recommend to others
went great! Really happy with the service. Mario couldn’t have been more helpful, polite, fantastic attitude and workmanship. Really am very pleased
Just to say you have done a great job today. Thank you very much.
The service has been brilliant, the lads very good today and left it very clean – 5
Ran smoothly, service was very good, clean and tidy onsite, and would definitely use in the future
Everything is neat and tidy. No complaints at all. Everyone was lovely.
I would highly recommend this company to others!
Excellent service
Really good service, left the job very clean and very helpful throughout. Highly recommended
Everything is neat and tidy. No complaints at all. Everyone was lovely.
I would highly recommend this company to others!
Everything ran smoothly. Mario was a great guy. I would use Speed Screed again 100%. I would recommend.
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.79 based on 205 reviews