Speed Screed Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited ?

"Speed Screed were very quick and efficient, the guys came to site got the job done and went. I’m very happy with how quick they did the job. Underfloor Heating is working brill and Screed looks fantastic."
"I am absolutely over the moon with the job that Speed Screed completed. From the start they turned up on time with all the right equipment and provided me with a 1st class service. The couple of lads that were sent were a great bunch and I even brought them a bacon sandwich. They left the site tidy when leaving. I will 100% be recommending this company to others top class service. 5 star rating Speed Screed."
"I cannot praise Speed Screed enough for the work they completed for me. There were a few issues when the guts returned to site and they went above and beyond expectations. They were so friendly and helpful. I have nothing but praise to give to Speed Screed they give me an amazing 5 star service. They turned up to site on time completed the job and left the site tidy on completion. Amazing Speed Screed, will be highly recommending to others."
"The Screed that was completed by Speed Screed looks fine. The Screeder’s that were sent to site were helpful and polite especially the foreman. They left the site extremely tidy and left no materials behind, which is great. I don't see any area's in which Speed Screed could improve on, they deserve a 5 star rating. I will definitely be recommending this company to others in the future."
"I am very happy with the job, the screed looks fine. I found the Speed Screed staff polite and friendly however they did just dump about 4 builder’s bags in the middle of the car park, so didn’t really leave the site tidy. One thing they could improve on is chasing up the quote, kept getting phone calls about it until I were ready. The job was done and I would recommend them to others."
"Will definitely recommend to others screed looks great. There were 2 tonnes of sand left behind, but they weren’t a problem, they will use them for another job. They're simply great I don't see anything that could be improved."
"I am very happy, Screed looks good, nothing wrong with it. Kept getting phone calls from different members of staff chasing up the quote we did for him. He felt it was a bit of a pain as he kept repeating himself but the service is magnific!"
"Speed Screed's jobs are exceptional. I definitely recommend their service to others and even got another job for us to price for him. They worth 5 stars rating."
"I've ordered their service in the past. The job looks awesome. I am very happy! The staff is amazing and they helped me a lot. Only 1 problem was they ran out of cement, would advise that we maybe carry spares just incase."
"I don't think there are any aspects of their service that can be improved. Everything was done brilliantly. I am very happy and if anyone out there is looking for screeding, Speed Screed deserves the vote."
"Speed Screed is amazing! If there were any problems the team of lads didn’t complain they just got on and worked around it, they were a lovely team of lads. I would rate them 5/5 and highly recommend them."
"It was a well done job, the screed looks really good and the lads were brilliant, really friendly. This is the second time I have used you guys so I will be using you again in the future."
"I’m happy with the job you have done for me.Screed looks good, there is a crack in it, but that’s not the guys fault, it was too thin. They left the site tidy and I should also congrat the staff, they are very polite and friendly."
"No very happy with the job, screed looks champion. No nothing major can be improved as they do such a good job. Some sand was left behind but not a problem. Highly recommended."
"Screed looks fine, nothing wrong with it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Ray Smith Plastering"
"The screed looks great. They did what they had to do, I’d rate it as excellent. I definitely recommend their service."
"The lads worked really hard, were very polite and helpful and their attention to detail was excellent. These factors unsurprisingly resulted in a quick job and a fantastic finish."
"The staff had a few problems and it was a bit of inconvenience for us although everything was fine and the screed looks fine. Winvic Construction"
"Their service is simply 5 stars out of 5, highly recommended. They did an excellent job and it looks great! R N"
"They left the place tidy. The screed looks good and there’s nothing wrong with it. Their staff was polite and friendly. I do recommend them!"
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.81 based on 81 reviews