Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Lawrence Cozens
Video link advice was absolutely brilliant idea Andy was very helpful much better than a phone call or by email.
Thank you Andy for taking the time to respond to my question. The video response definitely made it so much easier to understand. We are renovating an older home and have been surprised by some of the things we are finding and then have to rectify before being able to move forward. Your advice has been very useful and very much appreciated. It is a shame you are on the other side of the world to here I live over here in Australia as your services could have been utilised to solve my flooring problem.
Contact, site visit and screed laid within a week.Very speedy service! Job well done and men tidied up before they left.
Appreciated the honesty and advice from Andy. I understood a lot more about the difference between liquid screed and traditional dry screed, smoothing compounds and concrete. Although screed would not be the right solution for us this time, I will certainly contact Speed Screed Ltd again for future works.
Excellent advice
Use a different company . If possible. You've been warned .
Excellant feedback
I would definitely recommend speed screen. From the very start Dyan was very helpful answering all me queries. The lads turned up on time and carried out a clean and professional job.
Wow, I can’t believe that they replied with such a detailed answer. Thanks very much it’s exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated.
Very helpful and informative, professional with great expertise. Also very friendly on the phone. Would recommend.
Very good service
All very good, tidy as well.
Andy Parkin was extremely helpful with advice, information and follow up.
i sent a technical query to speed screed and within hours I had a video from their managing director incorporating the photos I had sent and offering a well reasoned out solution. Brilliant service from a technical enquiry and I am not even a customer of theirs!
both visits went smoothly, very happy with the service, and will definitely use on future projects.
everything is fine, will recommend and will use again
Really grateful to receive some detailed advice and guidance from Andy and the team. Friendly, prompt and in no way pushy. Once we're ready to do the works we'll definitely be contacting Speed Screed Ltd.
I contacted them regarding recent problems with another firm's screed installation and they were very helpful, maybe I wouldn't have had these issues if I'd used them, who knows..
Very happy with the service, everything went well, will use again
excellent job, very happy, will definitely use us again and would recommend.
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.75 based on 187 reviews