Speed Screed Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited

Eaton House, 3 Amelia CourtTrinity Park

How would you rate Speed Screed Limited?

Rosemary Muruzzi
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the job completed. Had a small issue with a delivery truck that was slightly large to get to the site but the issue was resolved quickly and efficiently. The men were friendly and polite. I would recommend Speed Screed!!!!
Martin Wright
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with the job completed, the staff were very polite and friendly. The area was left clean and tidy. Good job done by the speed screed team.
Wayne Holtom
Unverified Reviewer

Only used them once at Coors brewery, Burton on Trent. Superb job done. Couldn't do enough for us.
William Murray
Unverified Reviewer

Speed Screed have completed many projects for us but unfortunately this job had a few issues with the finish. Happy with jobs they have done previously, but wasn’t happy with this project.
Roy Blake
Unverified Reviewer

I am very happy with the service I received from Speed Screed, they always deliver a 1st class job. Always a good set of lads sent to site and I will always use them to price any jobs I have that need Screeding. Only thing I could maybe say is there were lots of materials left behind after the job, not sure is they may be over estimate when quoting.
Steve Lawrence
Unverified Reviewer

I wouldn’t go anywhere else other than Speed Screed. I have used them on a couple of jobs now and both sets of lads which were sent out to do the job were absolutely spot on. They also left the site clean and tidy when they packed up and went home. The firm runs extremely smoothly, the quotes are easy to understand and the prices they give are as expected. The lads come to site on the day which is proposed and get on with the job with no problems. I highly recommend this firm.
John Thatcher
Unverified Reviewer

I have used Speed Screed 4 or 5 times now over the past couple of years and will carry on returning. This firm runs like clockwork and never have any problems. Always a good set of lads sent out to site.
Malcom Bramhall
Unverified Reviewer

I’m happy that I went with Speed Screed, the guys come to site did the job and left, they were very quick and just got on with it. I will be using them again in the future.
Unverified Reviewer

I would definitely recommend Speed Screed to anyone who requires Screed. I am very happy with how the Screed has turned out and the guys that were sent to site were very nice. There were a bit of sand left behind but weren't a problem at all just got rid of it. I will be using them again in the future for sure.
Tom Hagen
Unverified Reviewer

I'm extremely pleased with how quick the guys on the site completed the job and then just left without any fuss or messing around. They were an approachable set of guys that were sent to site. Only thing I can suggest is trying to get suppliers to deliver material on time, my job got delayed because the sand couldn't get delivered on time.
Nicki Tarrant
Unverified Reviewer

I would rate Speed Screed a 3. I was scheduled in the calendar for them to do the work on a certain date, when the guys turned up on site at 7:30am they turned around and said the weather conditions were too cold and they couldn't commence in laying the Screed. The job then got put back which put us way behind and I had to pay a cancellation fee. I wish I was made more clear about conditions on site etc. However the Screed looks exactly how I expected and I will use them again if I need any further jobs doing.
John Thatcher
Unverified Reviewer

The Screed I had done by Speed Screed looks perfect. The guys that came to site cleaned up after themselves and put all waste where allocated. Quick and easy job. I have another job that needs to be completed in 2-3 weeks' time and I will be using them again.
Stewart Tanfield
Unverified Reviewer

I could have had a better experience with Speed Screed, but overall it was okay. The Screed ended up being laid 10mm too low, I did make staff aware in the office and this has been raised. The lads that were sent to site were okay, I've had a lot worse. Only thing I could suggest is that the communication with staff in the office and the guys on the site is a little better.
Steve Drake
Unverified Reviewer

My experience with Speed Screed ran smooth and efficient. The guys turned up did the job and then left leaving the site tidy. I'll be using them again.
John Wilson
Unverified Reviewer

I am pleased with the finished Screed that was completed for me by Speed Screed. Once the job was finished there were bags of cement and sand left behind, the lads however were tidy during the job. All materials were collected once the job had finished so weren't a problem. I did find the communication in the office could be improved as the lads kept turning up to site without letting me know so no one was there to let the guys in. Despite this I will be asking them to price further jobs for us in the future.
Key Property Solutions
Unverified Reviewer

Guys came to site and did a smashing job, screed looks fantastic. They were a good set of lads, they cracked on with the job and didn't leave until it was all finished. They are now on our database so will be using them in the future for other jobs.
Jamie MacDonald
Unverified Reviewer

I am very happy with the job that Speed Screed did for us, the screed itself looks fantastic. The lads that were sent to site were a sound of lads. They did leave 4 bags of cement on site but that wasn't a problem I just got rid of them straight away. I am very happy with the service I received throughout. I would definitely recommend others to use Speed Screed.
Brian Hanson
Unverified Reviewer

Speed Screed were very quick and efficient, the guys came to site got the job done and went. I’m very happy with how quick they did the job. Underfloor Heating is working brill and Screed looks fantastic.
Alan Richards
Unverified Reviewer

I am absolutely over the moon with the job that Speed Screed completed. From the start they turned up on time with all the right equipment and provided me with a 1st class service. The couple of lads that were sent were a great bunch and I even brought them a bacon sandwich. They left the site tidy when leaving. I will 100% be recommending this company to others top class service. 5 star rating Speed Screed.
Liz Rye
Unverified Reviewer

I cannot praise Speed Screed enough for the work they completed for me. There were a few issues when the guts returned to site and they went above and beyond expectations. They were so friendly and helpful. I have nothing but praise to give to Speed Screed they give me an amazing 5 star service. They turned up to site on time completed the job and left the site tidy on completion. Amazing Speed Screed, will be highly recommending to others.
Speed Screed Limited is rated 4.93 based on 58 reviews