Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Screed Limited.
4.8
Based on 206 reviews
Read Speed Screed Limited. Reviews

About Speed Screed Limited.:

We are a Multi Award Winning Floor Screeding Company. We offer our services across the UK and we offer our Clients with a 10 Year Guarantee.
We are CHAS, SMAS and Constructionline Accredited. All our work meets or exceeds The British Standards.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) & ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental)

+448002425589

andy@speed-screed.com

5 Ebor Court
Trinity Park
Retford

Tell us how Speed Screed Limited. made you happy
Lawrence Cozens
Excellent Service, great communication and information from Dyan throughout the process to ensure preparation was good, and always responding to queries promptly. The guys that installed the screed were great, very friendly and knowledgeable, and left the site tidy. More than happy to recommend them
Fantastic service as always, cannot fault there works
Service was very good, Dyan called several times during the project to make sure everything was progressing smoothly. The fast set screed was pumped in and laid in just a few minutes by the team. Being very liquid it has dried dead flat and level, ready for electric underfloor heating and tiling once it has fully dried. I was able to walk on it after 24 hours. This was a pricey option as we also installed 50mm insulation,but you get what you pay for. Happy to recommend this company. Photo is just after the screed was laid.
Exemplary service from start to finish. Cannot recommend this company highly enough.
By providing with advice for my project.
Great to see the face to the name.thorough and well explained reply. Easy to understand....thank you....
Amazing to get a video from Andy explaining the best approach to my problem with a badly laid screed, by another company down here in Cornwall. Thank you very much.
Really helpful team. I had a difficult problem to solve; I sent in an enquiry and received an individualized video message from Andy responding to my question with plenty of detail. Recommended.
Thanks very much Andy all the information you gave was a great help. The way the video worked is awesome you can deliver so much more then an email.
Didn't know this could be made so easy. Great advice in preparation and very positive professional guys turned up and did it leaving no mess
These guys did a superb job of our ground floor liquid screed. I had been nervous about it because obviously its a landmark in any project and also it is an expensive undertaking we can’t ever afford to get wrong. The pour took around 45mins and the guys were immaculate; timely and offered good advice where and when needed. They left my home clean and washed any residue from my drive. Advice is excellent and impartial, non-pushy and relevant. All the members of the team, Dyan, Adam, Dal and the guys who helped with the pour have an excellent customer focus and I would not hesitate in recommendIng them for any screed work.
Adam and Dyan were extremely helpful advising us on the correct way forward with new floors. The men turned up on time and did a first class job quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend this company
Approached Andy for some advice for a small area of screeding and received my own personal video with advice the same day - great service and very helpful.
Very informative and useful explanations were provided!
We had a quick and helpful reply to our technical query, which will be useful taking the design of our project forwards. Much appreciated.
Recieved a video response to a question I had regarding the particular screed I'd layed and sealing it. I was suprised and delighted. So kind, thanks for knowing your stuff Andy! ya loovly man.
I want to thank Andy for the advice he gave me on self leveling screed. Indeed I was missing something. The video you sent me was so helpful. You made me to know where I was missing when doing. Keep up guys.
It made aware of screed details that I didn't know before. Hence for this very reason, I recommend to anyone planning to do projects to watch Andy parkins videos, which I personally find very helpful
Very happy with the communication ahead of the screeding which I had Speed Screed undertake. The finish was of really good quality and overall I would definitely recommend them and use them again.
First class service. Sales staff were extremely helpful and they were pro-active thought out the process. Price was competitive. Finished work was as promised. Workers left the site clean and no extra clearing out or cleaning was necessary. Thanks.
Speed Screed Limited. is rated 4.8 based on 206 reviews