Speed Graphic Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Speed Graphic

About Speed Graphic: We carry a huge range of photographic equipment, photographic materials and photographic accessories, and send to most parts of the world. Our 20th anniversary in 2014.

enquiries@speedgraphic.co.uk

Unit 9A Oakhanger Farm Business Park
Oakhanger

"does exactly what it is supposed to do"
"Wide selection of genuine products. transport costs for Europe are a little bit high but perfect service, very fast feedbacks and perfect handling."
"I returned to Speed Graphic to purchase additional Lee Filters accessories for my recent Nikon Z purchase. Similar to previous experience the stock availability was of most importance and the assured delivery time of my purchase. Upon arrival the product was well packaged and delivery notified and promptly arrived."
"Thank you, Products were delivered on time and are very useful. I would definitely shop at Speed Graphic again. Simon"
"I ordered on Saturday 15th Sept and when I sent the order I realised I had made an error. I immediately emailed sales to explain my mistake and see if it could be rectified or should I cancel the order? They did not pick up my emails but have since resolved my issue satisfactorily. Goods were delivered on time and efficiently."
"Very good service, would definitely recommend it to others. Delivery was very swift."
"Have dealt with them for a long time. Good and hard to find products and competitive with larger dealers. One star missing this time as delivery seemed slow. G."
"Speedy delivery, however not enough care taken when packing as the top frame was damaged, the black layer had been peeled back, from the cardboard luckily it glued back down. Bagging frames before packing would be a good idea."
"Good quality products, prices are OK, ashipping is quick and efficient."
"Goods as described, delivered promptly."
"Quick delivery and easy to use website. Would prefer Royal Mail delivery though as it's easier for me to get the parcel if I'm not in when it is delivered."
"Excellent quality, value and delivery."
"quick service and well packed!"
"Good service and speedy delivery to Australia...But not impressed that the bank held my Pre Authorization for 7 days"
"Great product. However, I would highlight that the product did look like it had been used or out on dispaly. If this is the case it should be highlighted at point of sale in my opinion. This made the overall experience a little disappointing."
We try to ensure that all products sold are 100% new. If any item is ever unboxed it is thoroughly inspected before being put back into stock. Any ex-display marked products are sold under a separate ZZ code. So if you could contact our sales team, we'll investigate your purchase. Thanks.
"Delivered the goods quickly"
"Prompt reply and delivery over a busy Xmas period."
"Great quality products, dispatched items quickly when they came into stock."
"Great communication, great price, rapid arrival to NZ. Would suggest though that they give up on UPS (daylight robbery) due to the inordinate cost of shipping and start using DHL as their courier of choice (far more reasonable pricing and excellent service)."
Thanks for your review. We use a broker to book shipments outside the EU, so the carrier chosen is the one which offers the best price v. service at the time. This might be DHL or Fedex as well as UPS, but we will bear your comment in mind when next sending to New Zealand.
"Great choice, reasonable prices and prompt delivery."
Speed Graphic is rated 4.90 based on 1,536 reviews