Speed Graphic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speed Graphic

About Speed Graphic: We carry a huge range of photographic equipment, photographic materials and photographic accessories, and send to most parts of the world. Our 20th anniversary in 2014.

enquiries@speedgraphic.co.uk

Unit 9A Oakhanger Farm Business Park
Oakhanger

Mr D Cuthbertson
Verified Buyer
"The fact that you could repair the part and a speedy Ann efficient service particularly as the broken unit had to be sent to Hermany"
"Quick delivery and easy to use website. Would prefer Royal Mail delivery though as it's easier for me to get the parcel if I'm not in when it is delivered."
Garry Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Used Speed Graphic a few times now ,always providing excellent service and good products highly recommend Well done SG thanks. Garry Jennings"
Mr C Kilgour
Verified Buyer
"My new backpack was delivered on time including an emailed delivery slot. The package was strong and well sealed. The bag itself was immaculate. All in all great work from my original call right through to delivery. I have used them before and wouldn’t hesitate to do so again."
Mr David Elvy
Verified Buyer
"GOOD FAST AND REASONABLY PRICED SERVICE"
"Good price, and prompt delivery!"
"It’s the first time I’ve used Speed Graphic, the website was easy to use, the item I wanted was the best value I found online and it arrived a couple of days after ordering. Can’t fault them and would use again."
"Quick service"
"speedy service"
Dr Christopher Webster
Verified Buyer
"Really nice product, very smooth action, excellent price, came really well packed, would highly recommend."
Mr Chris Saywood
Verified Buyer
"Speed Graphic had the high speed cards I wanted in stock for immediate delivery, and this is what separates the men from the boys nowadays."
Mr David Rose
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, prompt delivery of out of stock items."
Mrs Linsey Reeves
Verified Buyer
"Genuinely impressed with Speed Graphic. Not only were they the cheapest on the market, beating Amazon by 20%, but the product arrived quickly and really well packaged. Will definitely be recommending and using again."
"A very positive experience and a very trustworthy company."
Dr Harout Tanielian
"Overall very satisfied."
Mr Mark Clayton
Verified Buyer
"Easy enough to find what I needed and at a good price, fast delivery and kept me upto date throughout my order process"
Mr Martin Hall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality, value and delivery."
Mr Nick Royle
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 4 slide boxes in 2 orders. Both deliveries were very quick and efficient, one by DPD and one by royal mail. All items arrived well packaged and in good order. I would use again. Recommended."
"Great service"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service and speedy delivery"
Speed Graphic is rated 4.90 based on 1,227 reviews