Speed Graphic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Graphic
Read Speed Graphic Reviews

About Speed Graphic:

We carry a huge range of photographic equipment, photographic materials and photographic accessories, and send to most parts of the world. Our 25th anniversary in 2019.

enquiries@speedgraphic.co.uk

Unit 9A Oakhanger Farm Business Park
Oakhanger

Great quick service good price. well done. thank you so much
As described and on time.
good products with good service.
As expected, the Novoflex Magic Balance is of excellent quality. Speed Graphic's service was of equal standards.
Product description was clear. Ordering easy. Package despatched promptly. Good service
Excellent service. Good range of photographic products which meet my needs.
Great price, very competitive with other online stores, fast delivery and well packaged. I had no trouble finding the items that I needed and check out was very straightforward. Will be using regularly now that I am doing more large format photography.
The speed of the service was excellent. The quality of the camera obscura up to a high standard, but everything else could be better. I am not complaining, but the corners on the instruction book are creased. The stickers were folded and creased. Also, the exposure calculator was the same as the stickers, folded and creased. It could all have been avoided. Some of the instructions on how to make the exposure calculator don't make sense. Anyone new to photography and building the calculator has got a problem. The price, build quality and speed of service are brilliant!
Thanks for your review. We're sorry about the problems with the Ilford Obscura camera box contents, and can assure you that it was 'factory fresh'. Your observations have been passed on to the manufacturers, Harman Technology. If you would like replacements, please let us know.
Great service, fast dispatch and the items were exactly as described, the size was clearly indicated unlike some other websites I looked at.
Ordering, delivery, packaging all straightforward no problems, no worries, excellent, thank you.
Great service as usual. Quick delivery. Highly recommended. Thank you. PL
I don't know how you did since I still haven't received the tripod legs. My mistake for ordering from a UK supplier again. The tripod legs are probably in Austrian customs somewhere. I am pretty sure that you charged me UK VAT on the purchase - and Austrian customs will calculate EU VAT plus customs from the UK price including VAT. So I will pay through the nose. I only ordered from Speedgraphic because I could not find this article in stock anywhere in the EU. Enjoy your post-Brexit "splendid isolation" behind the "English Channel".
There was a system glitch which meant that selecting Austria at checkout did not remove VAT: this has now been corrected. We're sorry that we didn't spot this when processing the order. As explained in our emails, it transpired that there is a specific customs requirement when sending goods to Austria and Italy (not applicable to any other EU countries) which we were not told about by DPD. This resulted in the parcel being returned. We have now refunded you in full, and apologise for the failure. Yes - another Brexit dividend.
Great service, this was the first time I've used Speed Graphic and I will be back…
Great product just the job for video conferencing at a good price love it.
Easy to navigate website. Good selection of products. Quick service and dispatch. I’ll be ordering again from Speed Graphic.
Great value
Speed by name speed by nature, Great service, second only too Djokovic. Much appreciated
Had item in stock which I couldn’t find elsewhere in uk. Thanks!
I had to buy from Speed Graphic as I needed some black on white. These were - much more expensive than other colours sourced from others - high postage for an item of a few grms - VERY long wait for delivery - poor quality, first batch used fell off after a few days on a map Unfortunately I am half way through a big project. I have cut my next order down to the bare minimum and am unlikely to use them again
Dear Mr Dedman Your complaint appears to be about one pack of Hama labels which are designed to be used on a photographic slide mount, not a map. If we were more expensive than other sources, why did you place the order? Our postage charge is a standard one, not related to the weight of the order, and we delivered after 4 days which is within the stated delivery time of our standard service. So we're not quite sure why you are complaining!
I needed advice about a focussing rack before deciding to purchase. All my questions were answered during the telephone conversation and the order was placed on a Friday. The item was carefully packed and despatched to arrive after the weekend on Monday morning and was in use in the afternoon. Brilliant service, expert advice - thank you, very satisfied.
Speed Graphic is rated 4.87 based on 2,498 reviews