Speed Graphic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speed Graphic

About Speed Graphic: We carry a huge range of photographic equipment, photographic materials and photographic accessories, and send to most parts of the world. Our 20th anniversary in 2014.

enquiries@speedgraphic.co.uk

Unit 9A Oakhanger Farm Business Park
Oakhanger

"This is a company that I like to do business with. No matter what you buy from them, they treat you with the utmost respect and they go out of their way to be helpful. I will use their services again and again in the future. Shipping and Packaging also rate 5 stars."
"delivery took far to long"
"Items delivered on time, and exactly as ordered. No problems"
"Perfect and professional, well packed and prompt, what else do you need?"
"Goods sold as described and of good quality"
"Outstanding! I hadn’t heard of Speed Graphic before ordering and was uncertain. At the time, I was shopping for a new ball head and photographic tripod. I found the models I was interested in on the Speed Graphic website and at a significantly reduced price compared to elsewhere. The transactions were perfect from the point of ordering to goods being received. Excellent communications keeping me informed through to the goods being delivered at the time advised. I’m very happy to recommend the service and will have no hesitation in using Speed Graphic again."
"Speedy delivery as always and an vast and varied selection of stocks for my film and darkroom needs. Good stuff!"
"Excellent service, sorted out delivery issue of my own making effectively and order delivered speedily. Very good price. Would recommend this company."
"The Paterson Timer is going to be used for classic car events and is ideal for that purpose. It is easy to use from setting to reading in a car. It is well made and it’s magnetic fixing works on my car with assistance from some double back Velcro to keep it in position on our rough roads!"
"First class service, first class products."
"Good value for money and came when they said they would"
"My first purchase from Speed Graphic, found out about them from reading a magazine article. Ordered a Gitzo Gimbal head, all received at delivery address on time. Phoned before ordering to query delivering to a 3rd party address, agent was very helpful. Product exactly as described and at a very competitive price. Great service."
"The goods arrived within a day of ordering and what more could I want?"
"Excellent service"
"Very fast service good to shop with."
"Fast efficient service at a good price. Will be using them again and would recommend them."
"Prompt delivery all present and correct."
"Speed Graphic delivers a great choice of photographic equipment and a brilliant delivery service.That cannot be beaten."
"It arrived on time. what more can I say?"
"Easy online ordering process and very speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend!"
Speed Graphic is rated 4.91 based on 1,328 reviews