Speed Graphic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speed Graphic
Read Speed Graphic Reviews

About Speed Graphic:

We carry a huge range of photographic equipment, photographic materials and photographic accessories, and send to most parts of the world. Our 25th anniversary in 2019.

enquiries@speedgraphic.co.uk

Unit 9A Oakhanger Farm Business Park
Oakhanger

Very pleased with service. Have dealt with SG for many years and always happy with their service. Filters arrived Promptly. Many thanks Doug
I bought a Linpix photography mat from Speed Graphic which was not available from my usual photographic suppliers. A good solid product promptly dispatched at a reasonable price
I only ordered a stp up ring for a few pounds but service was prompt and efficient.
I got my Kodak Colour Plus 35mm film for a great price - like nothing I’ve seen before. There are no complaints with delivery either.
Excellent product and great level of service.
Great service and product
Good service overall for order confirmation & delivery. To improve include your tel number on both the above in case of queries - much better than emails. Can't rate below as I just ordered from your website without communication. Please keep up the film & chemistry side stock which is very comprehensive.
Most excellent service. I have had great success with the Fomapan 120 and won’t buy anything else
My order arrived promptly and the price of the Kodak colour print 35mm film was reasonable .I look forward to doing business with Speed Graphic again.Good to know that there are companies out there who cater for the film photographer....keep up the good work.
Excellent service - all items in stock and arrived within a couple of days. Staff are knowledgable and friendly.
Excellent product which arrived quickly.
A very good service and you can buy with confidence. Products sold are quality.
Great range Great website Great service
Goods arrived promptly and well packed.
Very good service
Perfect from start to finish, arrived quickly 👍
Fast and efficient service. Thank you
Perfectly happy with the service thanks. But you don't really need a survey. All any customer requires is fairly priced items to arrive securely and reasonably quickly.
Excellent speedy service. Product as described and in tip top condition. Will definitely use the company again.
Arrived super quick and so far I’m rlly happy with my film!! Thanks so much
Speed Graphic is rated 4.88 based on 2,399 reviews