Speed Graphic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speed Graphic

About Speed Graphic: We carry a huge range of photographic equipment, photographic materials and photographic accessories, and send to most parts of the world. Our 20th anniversary in 2014.

enquiries@speedgraphic.co.uk

Unit 9A Oakhanger Farm Business Park
Oakhanger

"Good value; efficient delivery"
"very fast and made sure the item was delivered the next day"
"Item delivered promptly from stock at a good price."
"Fast delivery and well packaged."
"Responded to telephone call promptly and confirmed the filter i required was in stock. Service and delivery was excellent."
"Speedy delivery, well packaged."
"Efficient service!"
"Excellent product and deliver at good time and good package"
"Ordered a benbo tripod which I have owned in the past so great product, would definitely use speed graphic for further orders, my order was processed very fast and they let me know when to expect delivery which was bang on, cam on the day they said it would. Fantastic! Neil jarman"
"Great service especially as I had the wrong address on my account - quickly and efficiently rectified and parcel arrived quickly and safely. Great website too!"
"All good, no complaints!"
"Excellent company to deal with."
"First class supplier of a very wide range of photographic equipment. Descriptions, and part numbers where applicable, are listed and entirely accurate in my experience. Items arrive well packaged and promptly (to very promptly!) I can immediatlely think of a No2 Photoflood I ordered here. Good price, good brand and it arrived in one piece, which is always a possible issue with items this fragile. Speed Graphic know and understand exactly what they sell. Prices are not of the hiked-up 'specialist stockist' style though, and indeed I have found them to have the best price on more than one occasion. I would and will deal with Speed Graphic with complete confidence."
Thanks very much for your kind review Mr Bradshaw. Good to hear that we achieve what we set out to do!
"Great price for two very good products, the Tenba 10 DSLR takes my Canon 7D mark ii, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 and Canon 24-70 f4 lenses, plus some other bits and fits perfectly in my Alpine Lowe Airzone Pro 35-45 (it has a side entry zip). The Tenba wrap has so many uses. Quick and easy to buy from Speed Graphic."
"Received the order very quickly, a great product"
"Very helpful on the telephone. Rapid delivery of the item once ordered. All very efficient."
"This, a Novoflex PISTOCK-C Chestpod, was my first purchase from Speed Graphic who handled the sale perfectly. Communication, from acknowledging the order to notification of dispatch with carrier name and tracking number was timely and delivery was in the timescale specified. Finally, the item was available from other suppliers e.g. Amazon, but Speed Graphics price was the lowest I could find. Highly recommended."
"Easy site to use. Items sent quickly with very good communication."
"Excellent service all round. Very helpful staff who answered a few questions and took my order over the phone, item arrived on time! Perfect, I shall return time and time again!"
"I was amazed at the. speed with which my order was delivered. .Well done. Keep it up Ken Keay"
Speed Graphic is rated 4.91 based on 1,379 reviews