Speed Graphic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Speed Graphic

About Speed Graphic: We carry a huge range of photographic equipment, photographic materials and photographic accessories, and send to most parts of the world. Our 20th anniversary in 2014.

enquiries@speedgraphic.co.uk

Unit 9A Oakhanger Farm Business Park
Oakhanger

"This item was purchased as a gift but the ordering and delivery was first class"
"I was looking to get back into home 35mm processing and checked lots of sites offering kit similar kits.. Your prices are what swung it for me.. Your prices seem to be better than Amazon who I've shopped with for years.. I will be coming back for more equipment in the future.. Regards A. Phillip"
"I just received my parcel, which was sent to me twice (it was initially returned to UK due to wrong address - my bad!) but finally arrived here in Greece in perfect condition. The fragile content (Lee filter) was so effectively wrapped, I felt I could sit on the parcel for hours and still have the filter in perfect condition... The service was impeccable. Well done, looking forward to my next order..."
"I returned to Speed Graphic to purchase additional Lee Filters accessories for my recent Nikon Z purchase. Similar to previous experience the stock availability was of most importance and the assured delivery time of my purchase. Upon arrival the product was well packaged and delivery notified and promptly arrived."
"Excellent price and my purchase was despatched/arrived very promptly. Could not find fault with efficient service on this occasion and will certainly consider further purchases in the future from this supplier."
"excellent catalog and website. Found what I needed and ordered online. Received confirmation right away and goods arrived within 48hrs. excellent service faultless."
"My tripod arrived ahead of schedule in perfect order! I'm very pleased with the service I received. Top stuff!"
"Prompt excellent service"
"I'd been thinking about buying the Gitzo GM4562 for over a year, and when I saw the great price that Speedgraphic were selling it for I couldn't resist any longer! Delivery was also super quick. Would definitely recommend!"
"The efficiency at which the item ordered, reached me, was impressive. Thank you."
"Very quick delivery after ordering a camera rucksack from them. great price too, best I found so will definitely be using in the future."
"Top quality, totally genuine products at the best prices. I was after a carbon Manfrotto BeFree travel tripod and was amazed to find it on the SpeedGraphic site for such a good price. I hadn't heard of the company before, so I googled them to see what the reviews were like and then ordered straight away. The tripod arrived quickly and it's perfect. And what's more, I have benefitted from the Manfrotto offer and will soon be receiving a backpack FoC."
"everything that i ordered was sent to me very quick and well rapped ,i will use them again when needed ,as they were very good to order from."
"2 months to deliver a product described as available in 3-5 days."
Our apologies for the length of time it took to supply this item, which was longer than would be usual. As previously advised, it comes from a German supplier. We need to order a minimum value from them, and our stock was a little out kilter at the time you placed your order. Unfortunately our website does not have the mechanism to precisely identify the lead time on every product - we have now added further information to the stock flags for all products not normally held in stock.
"Excellent speedy delivery. Thanks"
"I found this company quick and easy to use."
"Good price, well packaged and delivered quickly, exactly what I want from an online retailer."
"I ordered a Blackrapid Curve Sling Strap, which arrived on-time, with good packaging. I had tried a less expensive strap on-line, which was also less acceptable, as well. The catalogue and descriptions were very professional, and a good source for photographic equipment, especially non-camera peripherals."
"good prices ,great quality and quick delivery..everything one would want from an online retailer."
"great service as always."
Speed Graphic is rated 4.91 based on 1,436 reviews