Speccies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Speccies
Read Speccies Reviews

Tell us how Speccies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I purchased a pair of Carolina Herrera frames. The quality of service was fantastic, I was informed on how frame materials differ and what their strengths and weaknesses were. I was also advised o what frames are best for my prescription as it is a strong +. Fantastic people with a friendly attitude and would buy from again.
Great price very happy with my choice
Following a successful money claim in court against Speccies, Exeter consumers beware, it is difficult to get your money back if your not happy with the service provided. Be prepared to have to raise a court action for your consumer rights which they do not believe in!
Both my wife and myself have had several pairs of glasses from Speccies. The prices are very good and the staff are extremely helpful. Sadly I have just scratched one of my lenses so will be heading for another pair in the next few days.
What a great find! Speccies in exeter has to be the best place to go for prescription glasses. Great choice and really helpful and knowledgeable staff. I have a very strong prescription and I saved myself over £200 on my new Rayban frame with great quality varifocal lenses. Thoroughly recommend Speccies.
I bought two identical pairs of spectacles for £278 from the Exeter Branch, both were unusable after 5 and 8 months as the arm fell off each pair as I was wearing them. I noted that the only thing holding the arm to the frame was a tiny thin 2.5mm pin which slotted into a little hole. As both pairs had failed without cause, I couldn't rely on them so asked for them to be replaced with a more robust model. The owner refused, and despite no evidence or signs of abuse, claimed that I must have bent the arm backward. This was untrue, I had done nothing of the kind and it was absolutely clear that the pin had not been securely fixed into the hole and the glue had failed. They were not fit for purpose and once the poor quality of the construction was evident. They would not replace with more robust frames, despite my offer to pay any difference in the price and therefore, I would not recommend that anyone buy spectacles from this company.
I've never heard of any other reputable company that does not give refunds or cooling off periods, basically once you've parted with your money they will not under no circumstances help in any way to resolve your issue or entertain a refund shame on you speccies, one thing is for sure is that it's taught me a valuable lesson and that's go to a real opticians with real customer values unlike yours which is nil
Very friendly staff, helped me to make a decision on best glasses for me. Would definately recommend to friends and family.
Speccies is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews