Spearhead eLearning Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Spearhead eLearning

Tell us how Spearhead eLearning made you happy

"After completing the health & safety level 3, I was surprised at how easy the learning platform was to follow. It gave clear direction and the explanations and visual aids were great. I will be looking to complete more courses very soon."
"From initial enquiry to purchasing the course nothing has been to much trouble for these guys. The course itself is so user friendly. Would have no problem in recommending them."
"To the point, very clear and easy to understand and follow."
"Not heard from spearhead and haven't returned call. Not the best start."
"I have not received the course material."
"These guys are awesome, I have used a lot of training providers and they actually care about their customers. Other providers give an off the shelf service, there is nothing about these guys that is negative. Thanks Spearhead"
"Spearhead off a great range of courses that suit all knowledge bases. They are easy to consume at your own pace and they are absolutly beneficial. I recommend these to anyone who asks about my eLearning provider of choice. Keep being awesome - keep offering some great deals - and I will keep coming back :)"
"I enjoyed this so much and to get a diploma was amazing for me x Thankyou"
"Quick delivery of course, informative"
"got a certificate needed for church"
"So proactive and actually care about the outcome for the customer in the first instance . So many talk a good pitch but don't follow it through . Exceptional !"
"I recently took a course with you for learning about toodlers and young children and how to become the main care giver. I have also taken a course on child nutrition. I found both courses very interesting and feel I have learned a great deal and am not better equipped for when Caitlin returns next month, but also - more importantly - I feel much better prepared for the younger Lucas returning (hopefully by Christmas). So thank you, having had the children taken off me due to neglect last year. Things are finally falling into place :). Oh, and the social workers also impressed that I have made the effort to do so. So thank you all for your help in getting my life back on track! :D"
Hello Lindsay

We are pleased that the courses have had such an impact and wish you the best for the future :)
"Clear and precise text. Instruction and guidance with online tutors readily available to answer queries or concerns. Language simplified so any person at any level can comprehend. Suggested reference material to research further with starter templates to aide further."
"I found the course easy to follow."
"I learned a lot about hackers and I am very pleased."
"The quality and the professional content of the Introduction to Security Risk Management, hosted by Spearhead, I found was second to none."
Hello Graham thank you very much for your review it means a lot and thank you for being part of the Spearhead family. If you are a social media user please do leave us a review on our facebook page www.facebook.com/spearheadelearning Thanks again you are great Graham
"It's was very good experience good courses enjoyed thanks I will for sure introduce to my friends and family as well"
"I REALLY ENJOYED LEARNING WITH SPEARHEAD AND HOPE TO DO SOME MORE COURSES IN THE FUTURE IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO LEARN THEN I WOULD RECOMMEND LEARNING WITH SPEARHEAD THEY ARE VERY INFORMATIVE AND EASY TO USE WHEN FINDING OUT WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN AND DEFINITELY VALUE FOR MONEY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK"
"Did pediatric first aid course and delighted with it...clear, concise, no waffle which I appreciated. Thank you"
"Very Instructive and plain of answers what is about the course on my case Technical Surveillance Techniques for professional private investigator."
Spearhead eLearning is rated 4.78 based on 67 reviews