Sparks Warehouse Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Sparks Warehouse

How would you rate Sparks Warehouse ?

"Very helpful staff, good quality sockets well packaged fast delivery will buy again"
"Totally satisfied with the service"
"Good price and product but a bit slow on dispatching and slight lack of communication"
"Amazing fast delivery good quality product"
"great product exactly what was described fast delivery"
"Excellent price and an excellent service.Thank you ,I will purchase all my future switches from Sparks in the future."
"Price was good but overall service and delivery really not great. Several items in my order that they clearly didn’t have on site but no info on that until I called to find out where my order was after the due delivery date, I consistently had to call up to find out when my order would be completed with items sent in dribs and drabs. Polite on the phone and sorted a refund for incorrect items but again only because I called them. Took more than a month to get the items I ordered. Great products, poor service."
"Fast delivery items were perfect 👍*****"
"Item is just what I was needing and at a decent price. Packaged well and delivered in reasonable time."
"They are very helpful they answer your questions very quickly and their products are a good quality. AJS"
"Ordered on the 11th & item did not ship until the 30th despite saying item would ship within 10 days of ordering. Emailed Sparks Warehouse to question delivery without getting a reply which also meant I could not cancel the order, which I could have got from Screwfix for half the price had it been in stock. Ripoff company that I will never use again."
"Good communications advising me as the progress of my delivery. Package arrived quickly and intact. Excellent service."
"The best prices with a great service highly recommended"
"Product was spot on. 5 stars. Delivery a bit slow one star off. I would buy from here without hesitation."
"Very happy with service. Goods arrived on time and as described."
"I placed an order and then realised I needed 2 additional items. Called Sparks and a very helpful man added the items to the order. I once again had to make a change to the order and this was done with no problems. Items are as described but the customer service was excellent. Would definitely buy from Sparks again. Thank you"
"Very good prompt service would defiantly use this company again"
"Delivery took forever so i purchased else where, Refund well I'm still waiting as returns take unto 4 weeks, I would never use this company again."
"easy to order, helpful staff"
"Really happy with items they look lovely, plus quick delivery Thank-you"
Sparks Warehouse is rated 4.15 based on 372 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!