Sparks Warehouse Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Sparks Warehouse
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Sparks Warehouse made you happy

"Excellent service, online purchase, Royal Mail delivery brilliant!!!!"
Are you Sparks Warehouse? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Sparks Warehouse receives. Reply Free
"My order was processed in double quick time . Excellent service ."
"good fast delivery and good products at value .will use again."
"Can’t fault them service was quick and just what was needed thanks again"
"Good service. Prompt delivery. Good packaging. Good selection of products."
"Very good prices, very good service I had an issue with a switch and informed SPARKS WAREHOUSE. They immediately arranged a replacement, no quibbles Very very satisfied with the service Excellent company"
"Good after a lost order .2 nd one came very quickly once I phoned them up"
"Fine support good price and delivery with comprehensive catalogue will definitely use again"
"Prompt service. One issue dealt with promptly by customer service"
"pleased with my order,and good service"
"An order that was supposed to be with me in a week, took 3 weeks. This was due to a combination of the slow time to process the order and a really poor delivery company. I re-ordered from another company the following week and received my goods in 3 days. I do not recommend Sparks Warehouse or indeed the delivery company they use."
"Great service."
"Brilliant product. Highly visible. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service highly recommended would certainly use again. Thanks"
"Very happy with switches Fast delivery & very good price. What an improvement on horrible white ones i had. Would order from your company again."
"This is the 2nd time I have purchased from Sparks Warehouse and I am delighted with the efficient service and quality of the product(s). There was an issue the first time, in that there was a long delay in dispatch of my order and I had to chase it after more than a week. However, the quality and price(s) of the product(s) were enough to warrant a 2nd visit and this time I was NOT disappointed. Items arrived earlier than expected and are now in use and totally fit for purpose. I will definitely make Sparks Warehouse my first port of call in the future."
"Great products at a great price!!"
"Fantastic service but product not as good"
"I can not believe this company is not a household name...the prices are fantastic, the description of the items where spot on...and the service was top draw I will definitely be using them again 5 star."
"Very accommodating with some exchange items. Swift delivery of a large order, and comprehensive packaging. Thank you Sparks Warehouse! :oD"
Sparks Warehouse is rated 4.14 based on 418 reviews