Sparks Warehouse Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Sparks Warehouse

How would you rate Sparks Warehouse ?

Ana Queiros
Verified Buyer
"Ordered some sockets with specific amperage, got sent the wrong ones. Contacted for replacement, waited 15 days, no sign of them. Contacted Sparks again, and completed the return. 2days later the right sockets arrive, returned. On this I've lost time going to the post office, plus money with all the post returns. 22 days after still waiting on my refund."
Rita Morley
Verified Buyer
"Good price, excellent quality product, good delivery"
Graham Tyler
Verified Buyer
"My order arrived quickly and was just as described and finishes my kitchen really well I would use again thanks."
"Good product exactly what I needed, delivered on time"
"Good quality - speedy delivery."
"Ordered a lamp that looked diffeeent online to the actual item. Returned it - at my own expense - and received no confirmation that the item has been received or that my refund was being processed. After weeks of waiting I still have no information on the status of either."
"tried to return 2 items with the returns policy had no joy phoned loads of times and got told the same thing you need to do it all online which i did and was suppose to get a email to confirm this and a returns address IM STILL WAITING called the company yet again and got no where. Its been going on nearly 2 months and now Guess what IM STILL WAITING and ive wasted my money and my time on this company trying to sort this situation out. such a terrible customer service would not recommend them."
"Great selection of components"
David Robinson
Verified Buyer
"We looked at B&Q for some light/plug switches Bought some from them and because of lack of stock needed to find another supplier to complete our requirements. Found Sparks warehouse and were able to find the exact stock required at much less than B&Q. Ordering was simple, delivery very prompt, ie next day and the product perfect. If I need electric fittings in the future I wont be going to B&Q I'll be using Sparks warehouse. Very impressed."
Mr D Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Nothing went wrong particularly, but the delivery times for my orders were unnecessarily long. My last order was for 1 switch which took over a week to arrive, which in my opinion is far too long. If the item isn’t in stock then I should be notified at point of purchase. If it is in stock then why would it take so long to post. In this day & age I would expect my parcel to arrive with 3days. Because of this reason I will not be purchasing from this site again. Thanks"
Tom Collier
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery exactly wot I ordered an not to much packaging so little waste perfect will b using again"
Nick Tebbutt
Verified Buyer
"you advised that the order had been dispatched, when in fact you were still waiting for supplies to come into your warehouse! and I'm still waiting"
Sally Phillips
Verified Buyer
"The product arrived promptly and was exactly what we asked for"
David Griffith-salter
Verified Buyer
"Original told all items in stock , eventually got part of order over a week later then had to keep phoning to chase rest of order which took nearly 2 weeks"
Ken Rutland
Verified Buyer
"There service was very good and everything delivered on time an reasonable priced."
Katherine Lee
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service everything just as described, no problems, great prices!"
Margaret Wride
Verified Buyer
"easy to order and pay for."
David Stockley
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery and good communication"
Hi ,

Thanks for the fabulous 5 star review :D
Rosalyn Jones
Verified Buyer
"The mattress is not very comfy i would not buy one again"
Hi Rosalyn, thanks for leaving a review, sad to see its a 3 star. Although I fear you may have got the orders muddled, as we don't sell mattress, you ordered an extension lead?

Any way, hope you sort your mattress troubles :D
"great place to buy the electric bits at a reasonable price. I was looking for British General Nexus Pearl Nickel switches and this was the only website I could I find them."
Hi,

Thanks for the great review

Sparks warehouse