Sparks Warehouse Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Sparks Warehouse

How would you rate Sparks Warehouse?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Steve Barnett
Verified Buyer
"My order of 2A plugs placed on the 10th December never arrived unfortunately I forgot about it until I needed it in January. I rang Sparks when I remembered expecting problems but was very surprised when I was told that's not a problem I will send another box today and apologized for the inconvenience. I will use Sparks again and recommend to others. Thank you for the service Steve Barnett"
KM Electrical Kris Mazur
Verified Buyer
"You are selling items which are not available. Waiting for some items for 16 days now and still haven't receive them, causing delays to my job completion/payment and also client satisfaction/feedback ruins my business reputation. Not happy at all :("
"Still waiting for a refund, items returned as advised by tracked delivery on the 4th Jan 18....now the 29th Jan 18. Was advised 14 - 21 days for refund, this is over that timescsale now and no response to e mail"
Robert Farrell
Verified Buyer
"Never got the screws we ordered before xmas 17. Chased by email assured despatched. Chased by email again no reply. Called customer service no answer. Bad experience."
Joan Solly
Verified Buyer
"very happy with product and quick delivery"
"I bought many items from the BG Nexus range in two orders weeks apart. very good products, no mistakes in shipping, good dispatch and delivery times (not super fast either) and good customer service when I called once."
Jez Sutton
Verified Buyer
"took a week to despatch"
"Very pleased 😃"
Nick Olesker
Verified Buyer
"They delivered the goods i ordered & payed for & they arrived safely but in 2 deliveries, though havnt had time to install them yet and comment on quality"
Mr.geoff Driscoll
Verified Buyer
"good quality and a good price with quick delivery"
"I ordered extra bright Led bulbs that I was unable to find locally, at a reasonable price. Delivered quickly and properly wrapped."
"Products were well packaged and arrived promptly. Was really impressed with the amount of choice and I will be placing a further order soon"
"Price was good delivery was slow"
Richard Draycott
Verified Buyer
"Great value, good range of products but delivery is slow"
Kenny Murray
Verified Buyer
"It was my 1st order with you, I found the prices and the service good, there was some items missing but they followed, 2 items were faulty, a dimmer switch, this was rectified quickly, you sent a new modulator FOC, thank you, but I’m still awaiting some news on my outside LED which is not working correctly! I found the staff very helpful and polite but thought delivery took a bit too long, would buy from you again👍"
John Collier
Verified Buyer
"Great product and price. Very well packaged and delivered promptly. Easy to fit and look fantastic. Would definitely recommend Sparks Warehouse."
Linda Allard
Verified Buyer
"Although I ordered the part early enough the part failed to deliver next day as not in stock but I only found this out after phoning them. An email to advising would have been appreciated because otherwise how are you to know. Part still arrived within time scale of the small print."
Keith Bowers
Verified Buyer
"Was struggling to find a quality lamp, that was not to intrusive at a reasonable price."
"Really fast delivery and great quality items"
"Provided exactly the right parts for me to re-attach the outer door to my integrated fridge. Really pleased with the support when I contacted Sparks Warehouse. Thanks very much."
Sparks Warehouse is rated 4.31 based on 180 reviews