Sparklers.co.uk Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Sparklers.co.uk

How would you rate Sparklers.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Owain Williams
Verified Reviewer
"They delivered the Sparklers to the wrong address and refused to co-operate with me when I tried to retrieve them. Despite my consumer rights they dismissed any responsibility and wouldn’t even contact the delivery company on my behalf. I was left with no product but they took all the money. I I have used them on another occasion and Sparklers arrived in an paper envelope, which is an illegal method of delivery for an explosive. They are law breakers and Thieves."
"The candle exploded and burnt the ceiling of my son's kitchen! Suffice to say, I totally regretted buying this candle 'on trust' (despite my initial reservations of sparkling candles) as not only is it evidently a liability 'indoors'; it frightened my poor little 3 year old Grandson (inclusive of his Mum lighting the candle as she stood back helplessly as it scorched her ceiling!) The safety of these candles need to be reviewed immediately, as they are an 'accident waiting to happen'! My damage to the ceiling is one thing, but I am praying that my little Grandson will not be emotionally scarred for life, from this regrettable experience! Had I lit this in my 2nd floor flat, I dread to think of the consequences and for this reason and the fact that I could not find an address for the CEO of the company online; I have written this review.""
"Great service. Great price.Quick delivery."
"Excellent delivery time"
Malcolm Winkler
Verified Buyer
"Long handled gold sparklers were a great success and popular at our wedding. First Rate. However, The 'R & M' letter sparklers were useless as none would light. We used a blow lamp to try to light them but they were just junk. Dissapointing at our Rita & Malcolm Wedding."
Sarah Burfutt
Verified Buyer
"Good price to make a bulk purchase of sparklers for my upcoming wedding in November. Only negative is the parcel arrived by courier with no name label on it, which was a bit odd - especially as it was delivered to my work address so it was a bit of guess work who the parcel belonged to!"
Lee Allford
Verified Buyer
"Too quick burning for our tastes."
"Great service and arrived in time. Thank you."
Patricia Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy and they were delivered quickly. I haven't tried them yet as they are for a wedding in October."
Colette Sale
Verified Buyer
"The sparklers was of poor quality and was all cracked in the packaging. They was that bad I put them in the bin. These were meant to be for my wedding. I will never recommend or order from you again. This cost me 16 pound for nothing. I could of got better in Poundland just wrong time of year to get from them. You need to look and shipping them better so they don't break."
Jennifer Isle
Verified Buyer
"Our order didn’t arrive in time for our wedding. It arrived a day later."
"Came very quick, within a few days. 18" sparklers worked perfectly and lasted around 2 and a half mins! Perfect for my wedding."
Miss Elizabeth Tarabain
"Absolutely fantastic service!! The website was easy to navigate and purchase, delivery was exceptionally quick and the product was fantastic and completely made our evening. Highly recommend."
Miss Elizabeth Tarabain
Verified Buyer
"The service was amazing!! Website was easy to use, delivery was exceptionally quick and the product on the night absolutely made it alongside our firework display. Thank you so much!!"
Melissa Oldridge
Verified Buyer
"Really great for the money!"
"We used them to celebrate our daughters 21st birthday."
"Just as described."
"We had sparklers for our wedding and managed to create a memorable photo with me and the bridesmaids with thanks to a very talented photographer. The sparklers were fantastic quality, would highly recommend"
Kathryn Manley
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with sparklers I have received for a wedding in November. Great service."
Nancy Farrall
Verified Buyer
"Sparklers received quickly. Good quality. Very responsive when emailing enquiries!! Very happy with this website."
Sparklers.co.uk is rated 3.76 based on 344 reviews