Spaldingbulb Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Spaldingbulb

Tell us how Spaldingbulb made you happy

"cheap , easy to switch , no exit fees"
Are you Spaldingbulb? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Spaldingbulb receives. Reply Free
"I just joined Bulb after having lots of grief with Npower, my usage is less then £600 per year but still they increased my direct debit from £70 to £107 per month! I complained and got no answer!!! After reading the reviews here, I decided to join Bulb, wich I advise you to do the same :) I`ll get £50 towards my bills for joining, anyone who reffers a friend gets another £50, they pay my old supplier cancellation`s fee and they handle all the papers regarding switching to them. Totally recommended! bulb.co.uk/ refer/doinita"
"Cheap, Renewable Electricity, Great Customer Service, Easy to switch to, Website order was very easy https://bulb.co.uk/refer/carl7265 to get £100 Free Credit towards your first bill."
Spaldingbulb is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews