Spaldingbulb Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Spaldingbulb
01AM
1AM

How would you rate Spaldingbulb ?

"cheap , easy to switch , no exit fees"
"I just joined Bulb after having lots of grief with Npower, my usage is less then £600 per year but still they increased my direct debit from £70 to £107 per month! I complained and got no answer!!! After reading the reviews here, I decided to join Bulb, wich I advise you to do the same :) I`ll get £50 towards my bills for joining, anyone who reffers a friend gets another £50, they pay my old supplier cancellation`s fee and they handle all the papers regarding switching to them. Totally recommended! bulb.co.uk/ refer/doinita"
"Cheap, Renewable Electricity, Great Customer Service, Easy to switch to, Website order was very easy https://bulb.co.uk/refer/carl7265 to get £100 Free Credit towards your first bill."
Spaldingbulb is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews