Spalding Plant & Bulb Company Reviews

Spalding Plant & Bulb Company
Four Seasons House
Enterprise Way
Pinchbeck

How would you rate Spalding Plant & Bulb Company ?

"Bulb Energy are just fantastic ....100% genuinely cheaper renewable energy from a very customer focused company and I am not easily fooled! I am currently on a tight budget like so many other folk and wanted to see if I could make further savings. …. I DID ! Signing up took 3 minutes then Bulb does all the hard work for you. Simples! A big plus for me as I have held back from changing supplier before as I thought it would be a hassle. Believe me, these guys tick every box …. They also pay any exit fees you might incur from switching from your current provider. My bills have already reduced SIGNIFICANTLY and there is definitely a feel good thing going on with this energy provider. Friendly communication from them is amazing. What more could you want? Please feel free to use my referral link and we will both receive £50 credit to our account and YOU will start saving money! I would be so grateful.... :) Thank you. Copy both lines below in your browser Bulb.co.uk /refer/kerry5527 Take care and many thanks :)"
Spalding Plant & Bulb Company is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews