Spahire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Spahire

Tell us how Spahire made you happy
Don’t trust company ! Hot tub never arrived ! I have crying little girl as she has dream about hot tub Birthday party ! Can’t contact them at all as website has disappeared!!!
It never arrived! Do not trust them, they took £150 and I received nothing. Now you can't even call them or receive any support, they just disappeared.!!!
Do not hire from this company. The Spa arrived on time but had a puncture in multiple places, I have been unable to use the spa. Terrible customer service, emailed multiple times and have sent messages on Instagram with no reply. I paid £99 plus a £50 deposit. I have asked for a full refund but the requests are being ignored.
Awful customer service. Suppose to have a hot tub arrive tomorrow, all money has been taken out of my account. I have emailed multiple times to confirm that the hot tub is arriving and how to track the order. They do not reply to emails, there is no phone number or online chat which their website says they have. I would avoid using this company at all costs!
Spahire is rated 2.43 based on 7 reviews